Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sumer bhabisa in a traditional dress because he looses the bet to shatabdi. Those two are getting very comfortable with each other. 
Aman feels he and Paro are in the same boat as he is missing his wife too. 

Paro had so many plans to welcome her Babusa and everything came to a halt with the accident. Hope it has got nothing to do with the sinister plan of thakursa's henchmen. 

You have mentioned that the driver thinks that Paro is not like those spoilt girls who pay just what is asked and does not bargain. It is just my opinon and no affence to anyone, but I do not bargain. The reason is when we go to malls or big shops we pay what they ask and don't bargain. But we do that with street vendors. In fact these people charge less than the malls and take home much less. 
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Commenting for chapter 28
What a lovely chapter. I so loved Sumers proposal to Shatabtdi. No wonder she is shocked. I can never imagine the sumer in the actual show RR do it.
Aww loved the Parud romance as always. Rudra is so smitten by her that he cant help but romance Paro all the time leaving her all flustered. Poor sumer lost the bet but hope he does win over Shatabdti. Overall a very nice update
Thanks for the pm
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow super udate but hoe paro is fine. Rudra is sure gonna blow a fuse when he gets to know what hapened to his Paro while he was away. But loved how the entrire family was worried for her
Dilsher is back and I am happy.
The relationship between Sumer and Shatabdti is sure improving and the costume thing was so funny
But hopping Paro is fine and who did this to her
Thanks for the pm Rithu
Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice update rithu.. Love the way Sumer- shatabdi relationship is progressing..
Dilsher is back.. And regarding the accident, I have too many guesses.. Shantanu or mirza'smen or Mala the great or an entirely new twist.. I will wait for your update.. Glad that Paro is fine.. Rudra is away and too many dangers lurking around parud..
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SS88

Hopefully Paro is fine. Did the goons realize that Shatabdi is not the one Rudra loves, so now they have attacked Paro? Or was it a case of a botched attempt? Whatever, I hope Rudra hears of this. He would find those people and make them pay. 

All is not fine in RR land. Things have taken a bad turn.
Yes, Rudra will be furious when he finds out f the Ranavat's get around to telling him 😉
firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rithu , Is it Mala who got hit by Paro's vehicle ? 
Please continue soon .. waiting to know what happened exactly 
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaz1990

What a lovely piece I writing Sug it's amazing that even after one year people re writing about Paro and Rudra :D

What can I say, Jaz?
It's the Parud magic 😉
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Originally posted by: pree_28

Hey Rithu 😊
I half expected few tender moments between parud in this update too 😳 but
you send him away again.. still very good chapter, I like the change in
dynamics between Sumer Shatabdi & Rudra unknowingly factor bringing
them close.. you know bet to ussi pe lagare hai 😆, and sudden accident
😲 hope Paro is fine! But still who came infront of the jeep? & who's blood got
on the road? Hope its not poor Constable!?
enjoyed reading it.. 👍🏼 I like the pace of the story in updates, its intriguing.

What to do Pree, our hero doesn't have 9-5 job 😆. But don't worry he still has only Paro on his mind. He will be back soon.

Yeah, they have a good bond 😊.

Somebody you won't expect is in front of the jeep 😉

Thank you.

I'll try to put in as much Parud as possible without affecting the story

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Originally posted by: thakurpreeti

Hii Rithu,

Nice update, totally agree with pree_28 we all expected some parud moments, but u send him far, but overall nice update. Who was in accident, hope paro will be fine

I didn't send him far. He is just away at work. He will be back before you know it 😊
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinamehta

Loved the chapter about the fair Rithu. I am wondering when we are going to see Sumer and Shatabdi's marriage. I wonder who is in the hospital? This time I have no guesses. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Thank you, Tina 😊.

That will come shortly.

Keep guessing, you girls are good at this 😉