Views

Users

Frequent Posters

millee18 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thank God!
You gonna continue it (with a leap ;) )

This was the sweetest update ever!
Hands down Mansi i my fav character now!
How she control her baby brother! That was too dammn adorable:)

It was totally beautiful how Vivu respect and understand his sister!
These two are love ❤️

Jeevika and Viren and still the same!:) and it just melts my heart!
They have seen so much together came a long way and still they are same! Our adorable Virika

I'm totally waiting for your new story now! Can't wait to see hwt you have in store for us :*
Crazy.kryanians thumbnail
Serahhh yayyy I was so sad about new beginnings ending it was like hemming season 2 I am really sorry for never been able to comment bcz I did not have a if account till last month but believe I have read each and every chapter of this and ofcourse P&P.
Oh yah pls pls do start stronger with time whenever you can but pls do I am sure everyone will love it.
Once again sorry for not commenting but I have always loved your writings and ofcourse your wonderful VM's.
P.S I stalk you on Twitter a lot you are such a wonderful person
Lots of love
kryanvirika05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
First of all sorry for being MIA for sooo long! life just got in the way!!
Im so upset this beautiful story has come to an end but im defo looking forward to its sequel!!! (please do gift us that soon!)

Vivaan...such a beautiful name! I absolutely loved each and every part of the last few updates! from jeevika getting jealous at the park, to virens surprisingly calm reaction to her water breaking and the nerve wracking birth of their little son!

the epilogue was so cute! the bond between Mansi and Vivu is so adorable and ofc Virika can never truly have a day without interruptions, but this time the interruptions are so cute that they can be forgiven!

ive said this before and will say it  again, your writing is so beautiful that i could clearly imagine each and every scene vividly, so thank you for being super awesome there!

Thank you so much for this amazing story, you never let us feel that EHMMBH has ended with this story, you kept it so beautifully alive (and hope you continue to do so!)

Lots and lots of love 
sowmya xx
Edited by kryanvirika05 - 7 years ago