Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
While you are discussing the characters, keep the discussion limited to the characters instead of having to make remarks on fangroup or members. 

Topic under watch
QH DT
AsadZoyaILU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Just think about it if she didnt run away then she would be married to ahil and rehen wouldnt forgve her then and by the way im sehans fan so plz mind ur language

[QUOTE=Enigmatic_Angel] Seher's character disgusts to me the core, she is the sole reason for all these happenings..She ran away on the wedding day, she ruined Sahil's life and what not?
I may or may not forgive aahil..but definitely won't forgive seher anyday!!

[/QUOeTE]
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mandy some solid points u have made, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I m just sick of it now, What Aahil is doing is WRONG, period. It has much much more to do with HIS OWN PERSONA , he is a weak character, so if hes not trusting Sanam n thinking of sending her off to jail, its his OWN decision, Even if Sunehri was there, even if shes come between them, Aahil was completely oblivious, we all know how easy it is for Taveer to plant a seedling of doubt in Aahil's head, he has done it in the past and will keep on doing in the future till the time he will not kow about  Tanveer's true nature, "beech mein jitni marzi Sunehrian ajayen" his weakness is the root cause of the beahaviour , and for that i m holding him responsible only, hes not some toddler where u'll find reasons of him not trusting his wife and blame it on someone else, its just like i heard there was an actor who got jailed because he has abetted the suicide of an actress jiah khan, nomatter how bad abusive he was, he did not put that rope in her neck n hanged her to death (i may not know of the real incidence but thats what i had read somewhere) so does that mean that it was only this guy's fault in her suicide and her own weakness accounts to none?? i know this doesnot fit in here, but i still beleive that Aahil's weakness is the first and foremost cause of what hes doing right now,while his ammi accused Sanam, all the FBs Aahil had were of those times when she was with him taking away his agonies, not the ones with Sunehri where his love was not being responded back, even after remembering all those things he still doubted her, that says it all...

P.s i m not a "Seher fann nor do i support her actions" i m really quite indifferent towards her, her presence or absence doesnot affect me at all, neither im quite interested in her so that every action of hers will make a difference to me, i like when some good scenes are played out with her . but mostly i m least bit affected with her, shes there just like khala khalu for me, they r here they r silly idiotic souls but they do entertain me sometimes, they r equally evil as they have been partner in crime with tanveer, i have not read any fierce reactions directed towards them , or should i beleive that there r some blind fans of these actors too as they r also so conveniently forgiven n r neither the target of any hatred. i know this is lame, there is no comparison, just liek theres no comparison between Aahil n Seher
Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: myvirman

Just think about it if she didnt run away then she would be married to ahil and rehen wouldnt forgve her then and by the way im sehans fan so plz mind ur language

Excuse me? don't tel me what to do!

Yes,if  she didn't run away she would have married Aahil, would have taken all his money and would have left him, Aahil will think that sanam stole his wealth, and betrayed him..

She ran away ONLY because she came to know about sanam, otherwise she would have married him..

And i suppose this is a PUBLIC FORUM, and each and every people have the right to say  about their thoughts on show..

Ok, ur a Sehan fan, but you shouldn't stop someone from expressing one's view..

P.S: and i didn't use any abusive language,it's entirely  MY POV about a character.Then why should i mind my language? πŸ˜†

if u quote me one more time, i have to report u to the DT's..
Edited by Enigmatic_Angel - 9 years ago

-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaanKeNiche

Hahaha finally a voice of sanity on this SJ worshipping forum.

To answer your question, it's because SJ's loyal fanbots can't differentiate b/w real and reel, loving and supporting criminal Seher and everything related to her (Rondu Rehan) is their duty. How did you ever think they'll let down that booriya?

Personally, I ship Tanveer-Aahil now, so I don't give a shit about SaHil or Ronehri. Tanveer looks dayyum good and younger than the aged SJ. Not to mention the brilliant chemistry she shares with KV too. 😳

Now I don't need any preaching here, especially from Seher/SeHan phans kay. If you can support hypocritical, crook, busybody liars, then I can def ship this hawt and happenin' mother-son duo.

+10000

Wah !! kia post hai KKN πŸ˜­ β­οΈsuch honest words 😭⭐️ 

Agar ab in say kisi ko mirch lagi toh iss mein hamara kia kasoor hai 😭😳 

Anyways SJ is unfortunately coming off far too old looking πŸ˜­ and its high time this gorgeous mother - step son duo got its much deserving recognition πŸ˜‘ Hek with a little more swapin and plastic surgery combined with amnesia this is Tots possible !!😎 
Im all for this happinin couple to further set our tvs on fire β­οΈ
Baki sab characterless characters jayen tel lene for all i care πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: micshy

Mandy some solid points u have made, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I m just sick of it now, What Aahil is doing is WRONG, period. It has much much more to do with HIS OWN PERSONA , he is a weak character, so if hes not trusting Sanam n thinking of sending her off to jail, its his OWN decision, Even if Sunehri was there, even if shes come between them, Aahil was completely oblivious, we all know how easy it is for Taveer to plant a seedling of doubt in Aahil's head, he has done it in the past and will keep on doing in the future till the time he will not kow about  Tanveer's true nature, "beech mein jitni marzi Sunehrian ajayen" his weakness is the root cause of the beahaviour , and for that i m holding him responsible only, hes not some toddler where u'll find reasons of him not trusting his wife and blame it on someone else, its just like i heard there was an actor who got jailed because he has abetted the suicide of an actress jiah khan, nomatter how bad abusive he was, he did not put that rope in her neck n hanged her to death (i may not know of the real incidence but thats what i had read somewhere) so does that mean that it was only this guy's fault in her suicide and her own weakness accounts to none?? i know this doesnot fit in here, but i still beleive that Aahil's weakness is the first and foremost cause of what hes doing right now,while his ammi accused Sanam, all the FBs Aahil had were of those times when she was with him taking away his agonies, not the ones with Sunehri where his love was not being responded back, even after remembering all those things he still doubted her, that says it all...

P.s i m not a "Seher fann nor do i support her actions" i m really quite indifferent towards her, her presence or absence doesnot affect me at all, neither im quite interested in her so that every action of hers will make a difference to me, i like when some good scenes are played out with her . but mostly i m least bit affected with her, shes there just like khala khalu for me, they r here they r silly idiotic souls but they do entertain me sometimes, they r equally evil as they have been partner in crime with tanveer, i have not read any fierce reactions directed towards them , or should i beleive that there r some blind fans of these actors too as they r also so conveniently forgiven n r neither the target of any hatred. i know this is lame, there is no comparison, just liek theres no comparison between Aahil n Seher

Bold: Michy, who was he holding and looking into when he had those flashbacks????...

And do you honestly think that Sanam would have just looked at him with shock/anger/disblief kind of look like Sunehri did????

With Sanam he would have seen the truth of her honesty and integrity on top of her utter devastation at Ahil's this total break down of trust in her. Ahil is not simply blinded by his Ammi worship here, he is also genuinely not able to completey trust Sanam considering ALL that had happened during the swap...And here I mean Sunehri's behaviour at the party and ill treating Tanveer in front of the guests included...

When he had unshakable trust in Sanam, even during the kohinoor knife attack, Ahil quite annoyingly brushed aside hi Ammi's claim that Sanam did it...

Also Sunehri given a clean slate is fine if the cvs had done it before doing the swap, but then swap would not have happened, ...anyways my point is that cvs can't just not address the issues created due to Sunehri during swap as it has impacted Ahil's trust in Sanam and that is not simply because of his Ammi worship...See apart from circumstantial evidence and his Ammi's words currently, he does not have the gut feeling of trusting Sanam at that crucial moment...why because he had to deal with a different person at that moment too...He was desperately looking into her eyes but apparently he did NOT see that he can trust her at this difficult time...ON top of this he had even seen Sanam ill treat Tanveer at that party...even if drunk...she did not ill treat some random person in her drunkeness, but specifically Tanveer...and he is well versed with the how far different and alike their personalities people behave under the influence...
-Malavika7CLT- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if Seher was not there Sanam must be dead now... I think you forgot that Kohinnoor party...
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🀣In the end Aahil too can just say, "I was wrong in not trusting you, Sanam and believing the worst of you." 
That should be it!  

Seher is still putting much of the blame on Raziya, and saying she didn't know Sanam was her sister. Once she found out that it was to her own sister, she's become a changed person.

Now, is it true that a ground-breaking fact can cause someone to introspect and examine themselves, think about what they're doing in life, what wrongs they are doing, what they are and what they've come down to? Yes. But what was any of that shown or even acknowledged? Not really.

The problem isn't that people aren't understanding of her past leading her to be a CON Woman. The problem is that we are supposed to be accepting that she did it as a CON woman, and so it should just be brushed past and the consequences should not be acknowledged and dealt with.

All Seher does is show self-righteous indignation and anger, and it looks like a joke.

The reason for the swap and AaHer was exactly for it to lead up to this. If there was no swap, Aahil would not have believed such a thing of Sanam. And that's the truth. Tanveer would still come first for him, in the sense that if Tanveer were somehow cook up some plan where he believes he has to give up Sanam to save her life, he would do it. Note: not to keep Tanveer happy, and not because he thinks Sanam is trying to kill Tanveer. The first one--Tanveer cannot put him in such a position because she needs to keep up a certain facade to Aahil. So she can't just say "I dislike Sanam, and you need to choose between her or me." The second one-- it's because of the swap and the results, the continued swap, the keeping of Aahil in the dark, the lack of explanation to Aahil that Aahil had no choice to believe that Sanam poisoned the milk. It's also not a coincidence that during certain times, it's not Sanam but Seher acting as Sanam--that also contributes.

You know what, I don't care. .Let Aahil just say sorry and be done with it. Because all Seher had to do was just say, it was wrong of me to impersonate and I changed when I found out it was my sister. If that's good enough regarding Seher, then it should be good enough for Aahil. 

Seher is not going to apologize or acknowledge her role in it. Sanam isn't going to apologize for her choices and the continued playing Aahil for a fool. Think about it, she is sending her sister to play her in front of him. I mean...But because Aahil is a male, I guess it doesn't count as disrespectful and cheating/trickery on her part. 

Imagine if genders were reversed. The woman being tricked and conned would be viewed as a victim and nothing else, wouldn't be blamed for not differentiating, not questioning. She would be the victim (rightly). And if her husband is  willing to accept and forgive his brother on his own, ooohhh, what would be the reaction? And then add in his going along with the impersonation to continue but this time with himself involved as well. double Ooohhh...

But since it's a male, I guess he's not the victim here. But rather 1) he should be having super human deducting skills and telepathic/psychic powers and figure out the woman in front of him is not his wife during the swap period. Then now, it's completely okay for Sanam to forgive brush it off--fine. But then continue on with the trickery and participate in it.

And the idea that Sunheri saved Sanam's life is BS. Utter BS. I had made post earlier pointing to each and every instance and how the idea that Sanam would've died in her place is BS. And all it comes down to is that Kohinoor incident. And there it's an assumption about what could've happened or could not have happened. Sanam could've just as well stepped away by a stroke of luck at the right moment.
Edited by KhatamKahani - 9 years ago
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I thnk it's awful that, after stuffing the Aahil-Sunehri dynamic down our throats, coupled with Sanam's kidnapping, they conveniently sweep it all away in the name of protecting one's sister. 

I'm curious:

If Sanam got her chance to explain everything to Aahil, what would she say? 

• would she give him the whole truth? Maybe... Sanam was always about complete honesty all this while... I'd like to think, (just like Sunehri did) Sanam would've given him the absolute truth, and TRUSTED him enough to deal with it like a man (not a child)
  • See, even after discovering Rehan was Tanveer's own son, Sunehri didn't worry that he would expose them to Billi.
  • Sanam, on the other hand, would've trusted Aahil NOT to tell his Ammi, because he avoids telling things that upset his mother. Just like he hid the property papers, and didn't tell her about Sanam's dhaba plot. 
But the premise that Sanam wasn't getting the chance to talk to Aahil is weak... She wasn't shown trying at all. I'd have much rather seen her trying and Aahil arguing, disbelieving, mocking. I think the writers are to blame here. 

If you can have eye locks, you have time to talk, Come. On !

In just a few moments, Rehan dismantled all of Tanveer's hype. Imagine what Sanam's calm explanation would've done?

I think, they are just keeping SaHil from communicating with each other, to keep the drama quotient up, what with Sanam2 lurking in the shadows, scratching her clawed toe. *shudder*

Coming back to the issue... 

Sunehri has to own up to her sojourn in Ibrahim Mansion. Absolutely...
It was her presence that weakened SaHil from Aahil's side. Rather than expecting Sanam to expose her sister, SHE herself should come clean to her Jiju...

She and Rehan should approach him together and spill the beans. 
She can apologize to Aahil directly. Because she fooled Aahil and made him insecure about his wife. It's not Sanam's fault AT ALL.

I suspect it will come somehow. It can't be swept away easily. Because Aahil's reaction now is because of Sunehri. At the Kohinoor event, Aahil was ready to fight everyone for Sanam. Sanam remembers THAT. That's why she doesn't understand why she can't get through to Aahil anymore.

Sunehri didn't even tell Sanam what happened in those days she was impersonating her. The Heirloom Ring, The proposal, The sky lantern , the guilt trips, the outside door romancing, The Faluda poison, The Car Bomb...

I really hope at the very least Rehan will make Sunehri to own up to it. 

If forgiveness was to be awarded according to merit, Aahil deserves it , because he, like Sanam, didn't do ANYTHING. Except react to minimal information given to him. 

Sure, SaHil are facing a great battle caused by Tanveer and Sunehri, but the crux of the matter between them is lack of trust. They can use proof and patch things up, but it will easily break again. Nothing short of an admission and an apology by Sunehri can make Aahil trust Sanam fully again. 

I suspect it is coming.

minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

🀣In the end Aahil too can just say, "I was wrong in not trusting you, Sanam and believing the worst of you." 

That should be it!  

Seher is still putting much of the blame on Raziya, and saying she didn't know Sanam was her sister. Once she found out that it was to her own sister, she's become a changed person.

Now, is it true that a ground-breaking fact can cause someone to introspect and examine themselves, think about what they're doing in life, what wrongs they are doing, what they are and what they've come down to? Yes. But what was any of that shown or even acknowledged? Not really.

The problem isn't that people aren't understanding of her past leading her to be a CON Woman. The problem is that we are supposed to be accepting that she did it as a CON woman, and so it should just be brushed past and the consequences should not be acknowledged and dealt with.

All Seher does is show self-righteous indignation and anger, and it looks like a joke.

The reason for the swap and AaHer was exactly for it to lead up to this. If there was no swap, Aahil would not have believed such a thing of Sanam. And that's the truth. Tanveer would still come first for him, in the sense that if Tanveer were somehow cook up some plan where he believes he has to give up Sanam to save her life, he would do it. Note: not to keep Tanveer happy, and not because he thinks Sanam is trying to kill Tanveer. The first one--Tanveer cannot put him in such a position because she needs to keep up a certain facade to Aahil. So she can't just say "I dislike Sanam, and you need to choose between her or me." The second one-- it's because of the swap and the results, the continued swap, the keeping of Aahil in the dark, the lack of explanation to Aahil that Aahil had no choice to believe that Sanam poisoned the milk. It's also not a coincidence that during certain times, it's not Sanam but Seher acting as Sanam--that also contributes.

You know what, I don't care. .Let Aahil just say sorry and be done with it. Because all Seher had to do was just say, it was wrong of me to impersonate and I changed when I found out it was my sister. If that's good enough regarding Seher, then it should be good enough for Aahil. 

Seher is not going to apologize or acknowledge her role in it. Sanam isn't going to apologize for her choices and the continued playing Aahil for a fool. Think about it, she is sending her sister to play her in front of him. I mean...But because Aahil is a male, I guess it doesn't count as disrespectful and cheating/trickery on her part. 

Imagine if genders were reversed. The woman being tricked and conned would be viewed as a victim and nothing else, wouldn't be blamed for not differentiating, not questioning. She would be the victim (rightly). And if her husband is  willing to accept and forgive his brother on his own, ooohhh, what would be the reaction? And then add in his going along with the impersonation to continue but this time with himself involved as well. double Ooohhh...

But since it's a male, I guess he's not the victim here. But rather 1) he should be having super human deducting skills and telepathic/psychic powers and figure out the woman in front of him is not his wife during the swap period. Then now, it's completely okay for Sanam to forgive brush it off--fine. But then continue on with the trickery and participate in it.

And the idea that Sunheri saved Sanam's life is BS. Utter BS. I had made post earlier pointing to each and every instance and how the idea that Sanam would've died in her place is BS. And all it comes down to is that Kohinoor incident. And there it's an assumption about what could've happened or could not have happened. Sanam could've just as well stepped away by a stroke of luck at the right moment.

⭐️