Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

07sid01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: micshy

Because at this point of time i m just blaming him only for the way he has treated his love, even if it was Sehers mistake still it cant make Aahil less guilty, whatever Seher has done that was really bad, even i dint like the way she just said in one dialogue to Rehan that ok i impersonated Sanam but i dint know it was my sister, n bas nothing more, no guilt no remorse nothing, but CVs have conveniently forgotten that n wont be going into that zone so its better not to be wasting my energies over there, 

What Aahil did today, i m holding him responsible for it, he has totally failed as a lover no matter how brainwashed he was, brainwashing doesnot make him less guilty, at the end of the day. He is an adult, he us capable to thinking n making his own decisions, 

Even i don't like what ahil did. For me the damage he's done is not repairable, but I also don't like that seher is deemed as being innocent in some peoples eyes
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Are you kidding me? πŸ˜† You are asking to whom?  πŸ˜†  there is absolutely no reason to support her this crime as some do ! Seher is the reason to create all these differences between Sahil . Ahil might be forgiven some day but Seher NEVER!  Edited by flora212 - 9 years ago
07sid01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora212

Are you kidding me? πŸ˜† You are asking to whom?  πŸ˜†  there is absolutely no reason to support her this crime as some do ! Seher is the reason to create all these differences between Sahil . Ahil might be forgiven some day but Seher NEVER! 

Finally, an open minded view!!!!πŸ‘
SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yaar where were you all this time...a whole lot of us have been cribbing about Sunehri for so long...but we know it will be to no avail...
And today, Ahil's character butchering is so bad right now, we are too upset to actually think about that con sister of Sanam's...Well what ever happens I am sure of one thing...AHIL WILL apologize profusely however inadequate that maybe regarding what he has done today...where else Sunerhri  would NEVER do so...and my hatred for her would always remain!
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SheAish

Yaar where were you all this time...a whole lot of us have been cribbing about Sunehri for so long...but we know it will be to no avail...
And today, Ahil's character butchering is so bad right now, we are too upset to actually think about that con sister of Sanam's...Well what ever happens I am sure of one thing...AHIL WILL apologize profusely however inadequate that maybe regarding what he has done today...where else Sunerhri  would NEVER do so...and my hatred for her would always remain!

agree with you
07sid01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SheAish

I have always been here, and I made a post similar to this before and surprisngly most of the people that replied actually agreed with me, but now, I don't know whats happened.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I agree Seher is wrong. I didn't like her behaviour at all. But we all forget that Tanveer was about to stab Sanam after the Kohinoor party, because she knew Sanam knew the truth about her and the Nawab. But because it was Seher there, she broke her arm! If it was Sanam, God only knows what would have happened to her! Even thought Seher ruined SAHIL's relationship to a certain extent, she also saved Sanam from facing Tanveer's murder plots at the time. Like the Faluda poison and the car bombing. (Funny how Aahil didn't call the Police EITHER of those times, but NOW he is willing to do so?).

Because of the swap, the twins finally met and now they are together! Everyone needs to move on from this or else it will never end! At the time of the swap, Suneheri was a CON artist, trying to con some rich people out of money! HOW are her actions comparable to those of AAHIL? 

I love Aahil too, actually he is my favourite character of QH 2, barring Sanam. But what he is doing now, has nothing to do with Seher! He is choosing to only believe Tanveer, and not even giving an opportunity to the women he so called loves, to explain her side! From the moment they met again, all he has done is try to get revenge, or become confused about Sanam, but NEVER has he tried to TALK to her. Not once, even for the sake of the love he once felt for her, has he given her the benefit of the doubt! Not once has he given her a chance to explain! 

Even if she did, he won't beleive her anyway. This is a losing battle for Sanam. Aahil by agreeing to call the POLICE has shown that he is not a good lover or husband. I mean, he is willing to hand Sanam over to the police, without even talking to her. Just coz AMMI is telling him? But when Sanam was about to be murdered by a BOMB, he stopped calling the police coz Ammi said she will hire a private investigator! I mean COME on? There is a limit to blind faith and blind obedience. I am seriously SICKENED a by Aahil ATM! 

By continuously going back to Seher and blaming her for everything, won't make Aahil less guilty! Like I said, SHE was conning strangers out of money! HE is willing to throw his own wife in jail! NO comparison between the two things! Both are wrong, but anyone with half of logic can see which is MORE wrong! Conning strangers, or mistreating your own love? 

P. S: I am NOT an SJ "fanbott!" So please don't insult my intelligence by suggesting that I am! I just like to look at the bigger picture, and that is what I am trying to do! Just constantly coming back to blame Seher won't move the story forward, and NEITHER will it justify Aahil's action! They are NOT justifiable from the POV of a husband and lover who claims to have loved Sanam without reservation! I am a KV fan, but I am still using my RATIONAL mind to make this argument! :) 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I agree Seher is wrong. I didn't like her behaviour at all. But we all forget that Tanveer was about to stab Sanam after the Kohinoor party, because she knew Sanam knew the truth about her and the Nawab. But because it was Seher there, she broke her arm! If it was Sanam, God only knows what would have happened to her! Even thought Seher ruined SAHIL's relationship to a certain extent, she also saved Sanam from facing Tanveer's murder plots at the time. Like the Faluda poison and the car bombing. (Funny how Aahil didn't call the Police EITHER of those times, but NOW he is willing to do so?).

Because of the swap, the twins finally met and now they are together! Everyone needs to move on from this or else it will never end! At the time of the swap, Suneheri was a CON artist, trying to con some rich people out of money! HOW are her actions comparable to those of AAHIL? 

I love Aahil too, actually he is my favourite character of QH 2, barring Sanam. But what he is doing now, has nothing to do with Seher! He is choosing to only believe Tanveer, and not even giving an opportunity to the women he so called loves, to explain her side! From the moment they met again, all he has done is try to get revenge, or become confused about Sanam, but NEVER has he tried to TALK to her. Not once, even for the sake of the love he once felt for her, has he given her the benefit of the doubt! Not once has he given her a chance to explain! 

Even if she did, he won't beleive her anyway. This is a losing battle for Sanam. Aahil by agreeing to call the POLICE has shown that he is not a good lover or husband. I mean, he is willing to hand Sanam over to the police, without even talking to her. Just coz AMMI is telling him? But when Sanam was about to be murdered by a BOMB, he stopped calling the police coz Ammi said she will hire a private investigator! I mean COME on? There is a limit to blind faith and blind obedience. I am seriously SICKENED a by Aahil ATM! 

By continuously going back to Seher ans blaming her for everything, won't make Aahil less guilty! Like I said, SHE was conning strangers out of money! HE is willing to throw his own wife in jail! NO comparison between the two things! Both are wrong, but anyone with half of logic can see which is MORE wrong! Conning strangers, or mistreating your own love? 

I def agree with u! I don't see the reasoning behind comparing the two either. Yes, I have compared them in one sense and that was that both have grown up in very negative environment, which of course doesn't forgive their mistakes but can somewhat explain their behaviors. But while I don't hate Aahil (not saying that u do lol) I am very angry with his behavior! But it wont deter me from watching the show because when the season started I had expected worse lol Also I have seen, read n witnessed even more turbulent love stories lol No matter what I enjoy watching QH. Anyway I had responded to today's episode n I was actually proud of Seher for speaking the truth and same with Rehan. Tho its entirely my opinion n no one has to agree, I still have hope for SaHil. Here is my response if u get time, do check it out :)

I didn't really comment on many posts or comments because i rather stay out of all the different fan groups. I dont hate any couple on the show but many posts r clearly directed for a certain fan group n have a stay out sign lol n i am not interested in commenting there either Lol But I do agree with ur point so I commented :) Aahil is just too blinded n thankfully both Seher n Rehan have woken up lol Anyway good reply :) 
Edited by Raingoddess - 9 years ago
07sid01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

By continuously going back to Seher and blaming her for everything, won't make Aahil less guilty! Like I said, SHE was conning strangers out of money! HE is willing to throw his own wife in jail! NO comparison between the two things! Both are wrong, but anyone with half of logic can see which is MORE wrong! Conning strangers, or mistreating your own love? 

P. S: I am NOT an SJ "fanbott!" So please don't insult my intelligence by suggesting that I am! I just like to look at the bigger picture, and that is what I am trying to do! Just constantly coming back to blame Seher won't move the story forward, and NEITHER will it justify Aahil's action! They are NOT justifiable from the POV of a husband and lover who claims to have loved Sanam without reservation! I am a KV fan, but I am still using my RATIONAL mind to make this argument! :) 

I 100% absolutely hate ahil right now, but this post isn't about him, what he has done is unforgivable. Lets just leave him aside.
So according to your thinking you're excusing seher because she was a con woman. So you're saying a con woman is allowed to go to any strangers house, kidnap his wife, take her place because she's desperate for money, no matter what the consequences for the actual couple will be? That means all thieves and con artists should be excused because they all have some majboori or excuse for stealing and ruining someones lives.
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I used to wonder why this double dealing attitude with sehar and aahil. I hate aahil for behaving like this towards Sanam. Believe me I just want somebody to tie him  and knock some sense into him along with that  a proper redemption track for aahil . Seher🀒