Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Naz dear while merging more than two gifs for making an animated siggy what ,I must do becz ,I could see only the two groups that is two siggies merged together while when , I paste the third one it is not coming together ,it is separate ,can u tell me what can ,I do ?
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: CarpedeimRose

Naz dear while merging more than two gifs for making an animated siggy what ,I must do becz ,I could see only the two groups that is two siggies merged together while when , I paste the third one it is not coming together ,it is separate ,can u tell me what can ,I do ?

Firstly,
All the gifs should be in frames.. means --> not smart filter /tumeline!

Secondly, put all the layers in a group. And delete/remove or add frames to the gif for making them all same. Like, if you have a gif which has 50 frames and you habe a scond gif which has 53.. then you have to delete 3 frames from the second one or add 3 frames to the first one that both have same nunber of frames.. dont forget to put all f them in groups. Don't make the colorng or dont add textures or actions or so. Do the gif with coloring/action/textures before and save them.. then open the gifs again if you want to stack or merge them.

Open new document with double size of the gifs.. then copy the frames of one gif and paste it OVER the new document! Don't forget: mostly the first frame is for 10 seconds.. you have to change all of them to 0,8

If you did it till here, then lemme know. If you could provide me a screenshot then I would give you tips or find the solution.
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Violetta..

Firstly,

All the gifs should be in frames.. means --> not smart filter /tumeline!

Secondly, put all the layers in a group. And delete/remove or add frames to the gif for making them all same. Like, if you have a gif which has 50 frames and you habe a scond gif which has 53.. then you have to delete 3 frames from the second one or add 3 frames to the first one that both have same nunber of frames.. dont forget to put all f them in groups. Don't make the colorng or dont add textures or actions or so. Do the gif with coloring/action/textures before and save them.. then open the gifs again if you want to stack or merge them.

Open new document with double size of the gifs.. then copy the frames of one gif and paste it OVER the new document! Don't forget: mostly the first frame is for 10 seconds.. you have to change all of them to 0,8

If you did it till here, then lemme know. If you could provide me a screenshot then I would give you tips or find the solution.

Naz, I have dome all the above as u have said but only two gifs can be merged when ,I paste the third gif and then ,I try tp play it ,I can't see my third  gif in the first frame and then in the next frames ,I could see only my third gif and the rest of the two gifs that ,I had made is seen separately after certain frames together thereby ,I couldn't make more than two gifs in one single siggy.
Lianaa thumbnail
Can you please hshow me a screenshot? And have you selected ALL THE FRAMES whenever you paste the frames?And don't have any Lock tools.
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Violetta..

Can you please hshow me a screenshot? And have you selected ALL THE FRAMES whenever you paste the frames?And don't have any Lock tools.

wait dr ,I ll show u screenshot
Lianaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: CarpedeimRose

wait dr ,I ll show u screenshot

Waiting😳
Lianaa thumbnail
I'll give you a tip:

First paste all the GIFs you wanna merge to the document! Then, merge them. But don't forget to always have all the frames selected before you click to the erase tool (:

CarpediemRose thumbnail
thanks a lot for the tip sweety😳😳
here is the ss of that 

CarpediemRose thumbnail
while the first two groups that is the gifs were properly pasted the third one ,I add as u could see is visible only in the first frame ,this is the problem ,I face dear
CarpediemRose thumbnail
and here is that format gif ,I had saved it