gud

hum sab happy for maan
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
finally..Geet ki gaddi aage badhi...
she started to notice maan's smile..
oye hoye..Maan ki to nikal padi..
I wish geet is affected by the decision of Maan's marriage..
want o see her reaction in the party after knoeing the reason of Part and even I want to see Maan's reaction
TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
nice part dear 
all were haapy nd tired aft d trip
maan nd geet talkd nd geet parisd maan's smile gd gong
waitng 4 d nxt part dear😃
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congo shongo in your first OS Barbie doll🤗
priya_ya1408 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update
Geet is enjoying her stay...it's good na atleast she us happy after so many days
Continue soon
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n wonderful update! Feeling 4 Maan! he cannot tell his mom tht Manu is his son! Maan making sure Manu gets the best! Geet is happy n talks to Yash! update soon! superbly written
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh god!! plz ye kab tak chalega???...I am not feeling good thinking about Rashi & DM's assumptions regarding maan's changed behavior...they are planning to bring some Raichand girl...plz stop this & reveal the truth...
singh24 thumbnail

updating       

mishtib,  sidMLOVER,  shalu1786,  idunno,  pari_goyaldivya22,  Alamelu,  hari21,  

Edited by singh24 - 9 years ago
singh24 thumbnail

(For banner credit goes to my dear priya)

The Jinx

An object or person that brings bad luck.

It can take you days, months, even years to better your life but it only takes a second for you to ruin someone else's.

Prologue 

No one is ever created to be perfect we all have some kind of flaw that makes us unique and make us who we are ...
 Many times we curse our flaws and look at them with shame .
 But , sometimes for d most blessed of us , God use these flaws to soften our spirit and turn us 
into a kinder more beautiful and compassionate
soul ...

Note... This is a fiction inspired by some facts and incidents form our surroundings . If someone find any resemblance in d title and story line they r welcome to leave ur comments on my page (plzz don't pm me)wit
h d link . I'll try my best not to touch any body's work. Need ur love and support to make it an interesting FF. 

Part - 87

Part - 88

Geet joined her new office in D** Cyber city ,, Maan already visited that place , even he knew that place well nd visited many time  earlier ,, Geet's Co provided  their employees all facilities,, Co provided cabs to all its employees ,, few  new staff had recruited ,, there was work load on all coz it was d new start ,, but result was fruitful .
      cyber city GGN.

Manu was spending time with U&A Sam nd Maan ordered Satish to stay in OH ,, he himself called  OH from office to know about manu  nd U&A Sam ,, they wr in new atmosphere in diff country ,, Maan was taking care of all d minute things .

There Yash finalized d date of party nd invitations had sent ,, this was a quiet big  party from Khuranas ,, Yash personally invited U&A Sam too , after all they wr their guests ,, Maan nd Rashi too invited Geet nd U&A Sam ,, Geet was not feeling  comfortable  to attend d party  but reluctantly agreed ,, she decided to go just for few min in d last for d sake of Yash nd Rashi ,, she never attend any gathering of Khurana family nd feeling odd to go in their family nd business party ,, how they wd introduce her nd say if someone asked about her nd manu ? So better to go when most of d guests had left .

A middle aged nanny was appointed for Manu though A Sam object but Maan was adamant nd requested them that they need rest nd they cdn't run all d time behind naughty manu ,, Geet brought many  books , drawing books nd exercise book for manu from US nd U Sam taught him nd even Manu's crche teacher  emailed  everyday's work plan to Geet  ,, at night nd in day time  Geet nd U Sam made manu  to learn d syllabus .

Days started passing smoothly ,, at d weekend d party was fixed ,, Maan & Rashi reminded Geet nd U&A Sam for that ,, Geet said that she had to visit her office for few hrs ,, All d Khurana wr busy nd happy ,, Geet too witnessed Rashi nd Yash's happiness in these days .

It was  sat Geet went office ,, Maan spent some time with Manu in d mrng nd then went to attend a meeting ,, his day was busy nd when he came back at eve his mom nd DM wr ready to go ,, Yash already left for d venue ,, both d ladies made face on his late arrival  .

Rashi: Maan get ready fast , we r waiting for u ,, ur dad is getting angry ,, it looks bad if d hosts r absent .

Maan: sorry  , if u both r ready then go , i'll come later .

Rashi: no way , I know u ,, go nd get ready , we'll go with u .

Maan: OK , fine , u both come with me nd leave one car here for Geet nd U&A Sam .

Mom: that is here ,, u make fast .

Maan rushed to his room nd got ready ,, he msg Geet to remind her nd went with Rashi nd DM ,, there he got busy in receiving  guests with Yash nd in talks,, there Geet read his mgs nd replied back that she had stuck with some work nd became lil late ,, U&A Sam wr going to join earlier ,, she called at OH nd requested U&A Sam to go for party nd left Manu with nanny nd Satish coz she stuck in office,, d couple left for d party .

When Maan saw them asked about Geet & Manu nd they told him d reason ,, he got angry took out his phone to call her saw her msg  nd called her but she didn't take d call ,, he tried many times but she didn't reply ,, he was waiting for her nd her absence spoiled  his mood ,, he took U&A sam to Yash nd Rashi ,, they wished them nd  Maan brought them to a table nd ordered Adi to take all d  care of mr & Mrs Sam ,, He excused himself to attend d guests ,, d party was on full glow ,, Mr Raichand arrived  with his wife nd daughter ,, Rashi's few friends wr also there with their family .

There wr few young girls who came with their families ,, all wr drooling at MSK , who was looking dashing in his black suit,, he was d star attraction of d party ,, Yash introduced him with Mr & Mrs Raichand nd their daughter ,, who was quiet mod nd beautiful too ,, Rashi too introduced him with her friends nd  their families ,, Maan sensed something nd started avoiding them ,, he was already upset coz of Geet nd now this drama ,, he took a shot nd gulped that in anger ,, saw d time nd groaned inwardly  ,, there wr no sign of Geet .

Yash brought Maan on d podium nd praised him nd his success in business not only in india but in US too ,, all wr very impress nd congratulated Maan nd all d Khurana family members ,, d parents of daughters desired to have him as their SIL ,, Mr Raichand was very excited nd even told his daughter to talk nd spend time with MSK who was already drooling  at him but that arrogant MSK didn't throw a glance at any girl ,, his eyes wr turning at entrance now nd then nd heart was aching to see his angels .

All wr dancing nd enjoying d party ,, Yash nd Rashi nudged Maan many times to dance nd enjoy d party like other but he didn't go nd excused himself ,, he stopped calling Geet in anger.

Geet reached OH nd checked manu ,, spent some time with him ,, sent his Nanny to her home nd made him ready for d party ,, then herself got ready ,, it was an Indian party with families so she wore a saree ,, after reaching U&A Sam  Maan sent his car for her with driver  who was waiting for her in KM ,, she deleb went late nd when she reached in d party  half of d crowed left ,, she entered holding Manu's finger  , who was looking cute in black dress nd holding a small but beautiful bunch of white roses ,, all eyes turned at her ,, she was looking angelic in that white saree .

Maan turned his face nd find her there at entrance where geet was looking all around to get any of Khurana member or U&A sam ,, Maan skipped few beats  , mesmerized he moved towards her ,, he forgot that he was angry at her ,, when Manu saw him nd ran towards him ,, Maan looked at him nd took him in his arms giving a peck .

Maan: I m angry baby , u r late .

His taunt was for Geet ,, he looked at Geet angrily ,, Geet  understood that but gave a faint smile .

Geet: sorry Mr Khurana , I msg u .

Manu : uncle Maan   mommy   came  late .

Maan: hummm ,, check ur miss calls , ma'am busy bee.

Geet: sorry I was helpless ,, ab yahin khada rakhoge ya ander bhi aane doge ?

Maan: humm,, come .

All wr looking at them curiously ,, there was only one question in max of d ppl's mind ... who is this girl to whom MSK is giving special treatment ?  Some hearts felt a burn nd some sighed looking at that angelic beauty .

Maan brought Geet near Rashi nd yash ,, Geet greet them nd said sorry for late coming .

Manu: glanny , fol  u  . ( he forwarded roses to her )

Rashi : aaww,,  my baby ,, thank u  so much honey ,, ( she took flowers , hugged manu in Maan's arms nd pecked his cheeks )

Yash too loved Manu a lot ,, Geet congratulated them for success .

Rashi: Geet this party is for Maan for his success .

Geet : OK,,  many congratulations mr Khurana ( she forwarded her hand to shake , Maan held that warmly with a thank gave her his signature smile looking deep in her eyes)

Maan: but late penalty to lagegi .

Geet mouthed sorry  with a faint smile nd asked about U&A sam.

Maan gestured towards a corner where d couple was sitting under a canopy near a portable fire pit ..

Geet excused herself nd went to them Maan followed her talking with Manu oblivious from all eyes who wr at him ,, Geet met with U&A Sam nd U Sam took Manu in his lap ,, Maan got his smile back nd came in mood to enjoy his party .

Maan forwarded his hand : Geet , plzz come for dance .

Geet looked at him stunned ... dance  ,,, with him ,,, how cd she ?

Maan: Geet, come , just for a song .

Geet was staring at him puzzled nd then at U&A Sam ,, who wr smiling at them .

Geet: me,,, mai kaise  ,, no.

Maan: Geet ,, no excuses ,, come .( he held her hand nd Geet startled ,, looked all around )

U&A Sam: go Geet , enjoy .

Maan held her hand tightly nd gestured her to come with him ,, he was like dragging her  with him nd brought her on dance floor .

Precap --- A dance ... 

Part - 89

sorry for mistakes ...

Edited by singh24 - 9 years ago