Khokhli Mamta....Jan 1st

Posted: 9 years ago

Hi,

As the title suggests, the episode was all about Tanveer being a mother and her love towards her two sons...being  real or step mother...is all fake...Neither did she love Rehaan nor Aahil...Mother is supposed to be the purest relation, but Tanveer has made it just a means to acquire wealth. ..

Seher doubts whether Rehaan will believe her. But not only Rehaan believes Tanveer, he also tells Seher that he is Tanveer's son who has lived the life of an orphan as his ammi always chose wealth over her son...Finally Rehaan speaks out the truth...and also trusts Seher...He tells Seher that he will never let his ammi separate Aahill and Sanam... Rehaan says that he hates his ammi.

Tanveer is happy and Aahil tells Tanveer that she has given him so much love and affection and has sacrificed so much for him..Aahil also tells her that he will never see Sanam's face again.. Sanam who overhears this is in tears... Aahil tells Tanveer that he had loved Sanam so much but for her he will let go his love and Aahil says that he loves his ammi...

Tanveer asks Aahil to get Sanam arrested and no wonder Aahil agrees too. But Rehaan comes there and says they cannot do that as Sanam is innocent.

The conversation of Rehaan with Seher and  Aahil with Tanveer were highly emotional and the dialogues were well written and very well directed, executed and above all very well enacted by  KV and Shehzaad...

Precap:  Aahil tells Rehaan that Sanam has initially tried to kill her by pushing her down the stairs, then bringing in the flowers and at last poisoning her. Rehaan says it is all Tanveer's  fear and as an after effect of the fall from stairs and then rest same as yesterday's precap...

Aahil's character has been butchered beyond limits... Too much blinded by mother's love. I fear Aahil might get a heart attack or he will go insane when he will come to know about Tanveer's truth. Finally Rehaan s character has been brought back in completely positive shade and glad atleast he showed up the courage to be honest with Seher...Sanam should seriously not forgive so easily as Zoya has forgiven Asad...

Finally a very well executed episode...Guess story is back on track...

" A Very Happy New Year Guys"

Thanks

Sarita

Ahil seriously I don't know what should I say about him! I want a very strong redemption!  This is not done! THIS IS SERIOUSLY NOT DONE! What will he do when he will know the truth?  Sanam I swear you should not forgive him in your whole life even if you both unite,  you should not forgive him till he is worth of it!  And I won't be watching QH for now. Cvs butchered my most fav character Ahil today completely
Rehan oh boy!!!!!!!

Happy New Year Sarita 🤗
Originally posted by flora212

Ahil seriously I don't know what should I say about him! I want a very strong redemption! This is not done! THIS IS SERIOUSLY NOT DONE! What will he do when he will know the truth? Sanam I swear you should not forgive him in your whole life even if you both unite, you should not forgive him till he is worth of it! And I won't be watching QH for now. Cvs butchered my most fav character Ahil today completely
same here finally i can quit qh 🥱
Happy New Year guyz. ...finally some positively 
Aankhon se andhi ma Tanveer ka Akal se andha beta Ahil

Arre is he so blinded by the love and ehsaan he feels for Tannu that his brain doesn't work

Sanam is emotional but not a fool

He really thinks Sanam would poison Tannu n then leave evidence as in khud se hands se she will give her the milk or poison the milk she is supposed to give Tannu

No matter how rich, handsome, etc Ahil is his blind mommy love makes him a bad husband material

At least Rehan can see through Tannu

Yay SeHan will not let SaHil separation happen

Khokli mamta Perfect Title
gul khan has given an awesome new years gift to all sahil fans😡...anyways as i feared two teams are clearly made...the twin team and team tanveer ...agar mein kvb ka fan nhi hota toh pakka yeh show dekhna band kar deta...but anyways KVB is my guru...and i will watch as long as aahil is their ...but my heart wants aahil to die in an accident...noway now he dont deserve sanam so its better to die or else he can just dissapear some where else...sj can rock with shehzad sheikh (lol),

coming on rehan- seriously no comment ...just like to say for twenty long years he has kept his so called beloved aahil bhai in the dark and now suddenly he appears from somewhere and starts helping the twins again keeping his beloved aahil bhai in the dark...

coming to sanam- i'm so angry at her ...she is atleast 20% responsible for her failed relationship with aahil ...my personal message to sanam-" go and sit beside your parents grave and do family drama  and waste your precious tym over their.  i'm really so angry at her...

coming to sunheri-      ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡     ...if aahil is beyond redemption then she is also beyond redemption...

sorry for this long post ...plz don't mind...i was very angry today after watching the epi ..so i randomly written what came to my mind...

BTW happy new year...
Thank you ! I'm so f**king mad right now !!!! 😡 I know we all had our opinion and the debat was excellent yesterday. Yes Aahil was manipulated and brainwashed by Tanveer since he was a little boy ok I agree. But today prove one thing he would have still believe his mother even if sanam would have told him the truth about the Devil !

Omg I can't believe this ! How dare he send Sanam in jail !? Seriously ! This is unforgivable I'm sorry but he didn't even think about talking to sanam to know the truth! One word of Tanveer and here we go ! Poor Sanam   ðŸ˜­ But you know what I'm glad she saw Aahil like this ! Now she really knows her position in his life. He claimed his mother is his life we'll let it be ! Leave that momma boy and let him see the reality of the situation. REDEMPTION need to be show for sure. All the effort to built a strong relationship between SaHil is now destroyed.

Glad Rehan told Seher the truth about his identity ! This is one if the topic we were all expected.

I 'm completely disgusted by AAhil who was my favorite character with Sanam. He wanted to put sanam in jail for reputation and for killing his mother !? Can you believe that ? I won't watch the show until he comes back to his sense and beg her for an entire century to forgive him. I don't care if he is hot lol I prefer my integrity and preserve my dignity as a woman. God I hope sanam will change her attitude with Aahil ! Come on ! You are a strong, independent and fierce woman you can live your life in the way you want! Don't let others dictate your life !

Wait a minute wait a minute... In the precap Aahil accused sanam of pushing Tanveer and put flowers on purpose ?! He knew sanam was downstairs with lateef ! He saw her and lateef confirmed it! He thinks sanam has super power so she can go and run the 500m in the Olympics ! And for the flowers ! She didn't know about Tanveer 's allergy : nobody tells her ! Aahil also admitted it ! But NOW he accuses her ! Is he stupid ? It doesn't even make sense ! Why sanam wants to kill Tanveer ? (We know she wants but Aahil doesn't !). Ok they don't like each other's but Aahil should use his little neurones and put the pieces together. Tanveer has more reason to kill sanam !

Happy new year to you too :)Edited by evedallas1 - 9 years ago
Sarita A very happy new year ðŸ˜³
 Aahil ka kya karu🤢 I felt CVs delibrately is ruining Aahil, what is happening yaar, why do they want to show aahil a dumbo Well atleast one couple is happy.   I dont think we will ever get sahil again😭 I agree with Rockofages, let aahil die or disappear, coz he doesnt deserve sanam . I HATE THE CVS 😡

Thanks sarita .
Edited by Suku_SwaRon - 9 years ago