India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

INSEPERABLE-A SANDHIR OS

sandhirparsh Senior Member
sandhirparsh
sandhirparsh

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Hey guys, Happy Newww Yearrr soo from my side I am giving a os treat beware its not that good it may be bore but please do comment and tell me hows it suggestions are most welcome

At Canteen

R:Stop looking at me your eyes distracts me neha (randhir step brother's girlfriend i not remembered her name so I am using name neha)

N(blushing):Oh comeon randhir stop it

R:You are so beautiful tumse beautiful girl pure college mein nahi hai

N:Really?

R:Really darling (and puts her hair strandes behind her ears which were on her face)

Watching all this sanyukta died once again she knew randhir is doing all this to take revenge from his step brother but its hurting sanyukta everyday everysecond to watch randhir with another girl everytime she feels someone stabbed her from knife badly its very painful for her

N:Randhir tumhare cheeks pe kuch laga hai let me remove it (with that she comes close to him and tried to kiss him on cheek randhir becomes uncomfortable and tries to push her just a glass broke from sanyukta's hand now her hands are bleeding badly seeing this randhir rushes to her and takes her hand in his hand

R:Oh god sanyukta tumhara haath jaldi medical room challo (she jerks her hands from his hold)

S (with sad smile):Its ok randhir you enjoy your first kiss with neha mujhe toh tumne pehle hi maar daala ab toh dard bhi nahi hota you go neha wait kar rahi haj tumhara

R (worried ) : Sanyukta aisi batte mat karo challo tumhara kafi bleed..

S (Interrupt ) : I told you Mr Shekhawath dont bother about me (just then vidhushi enters)

V:OMG sanyukta challo medical room (she drags her and again randhir want to die for hurting sanyukta badly seeing her in pain tear made their way from his eyes)

R (in mind ) : Yeh kya kar diya maine whom I love the most or I only love her hurted her badly you dont deserve pain which I have given you sanyukta you dont deserve a stupid jerk like me but I will make everything right

At night 11 : 30

Sanyukta's phone rings flashing parth's name and she picks up the call

S:Kya hua parth sab kuch thik haina itni raat ko call kyu kia

P:Sanyukta kuch thik nahi hai randhir ne apne aap ko mechanical lab mein band kar liya and jiggy ne bola machine blast hone ka sound aaya (the phone fells from sanyukta's hand and she runs towards lab like manic for her life her randhir

At Mechanical lab

Sanyukta reaches towards lab and shocked to see open she enters and found it dark not a single thing is visible just then a spot light comes on her face and flowers showering on her she looked at a big projector screen behind her with photos of her with machines and greeze on her nose and below that written My farzi My Angel (small smile crept on her lips)

Just then picture changes and appears their first meet pic randhir comes behind her and says

R:Pata hai uss din mere dimag mein kya chal raha tha mere dimag mein yeh chal raha tha ki tum mujhe bohot tough competition dogi meine dikhaya nahi but I am really impressed by your attitude that day

Picture changes and appears their all small fight pics (its a collage)

R:Mera din pura nahi hota tha jab tak mein tumhe taunt na maru hurt na karu kyuki yehi ek way of humara interaction tha its main reason these fights brings us closure everytime

Picture of their first kiss appears

R:Yaad hai uss kiss mein kitna hatred tha its a big turning point in our life hum dono ko pata tha ki kahi na kahi ki in future we will be together

Picture changes and appears village task pics

R:Tumne mujhe aur neha ko itna close dekha tumhe bohot bura laga meine tumhe bohot hurt kiya but you know jab tum aur parth haste the, baat karte the toh tum soch bhi nahi sakti tab mein kitna hurt hua mein sochta tha ki uske jagah mein kyu nahi hun

S:Toh tum mujhse uss chiz ka badla le rahe ho randhir mein tumse tab pyaar nahi karti thi tumhe intentionaly hurt nahi kiya jaise aaj tumne kiya

R:Accha thik hai mera fault hai you relax tumhari saari complains sunuga

Picture changes and appears their all friendship moments

R:Mein bohot lucky tha ki mujhe tumhari jaisi true friend milli (and then he plays their drunk confession video sanyukta is shocked to see it) maine tumhe yeh kabhi nahi dikhaya kyuki mauka hi nahi mila but after watching this video mujhe confirm ho gaya that we love each other

Picture changes and appears their all pics of love in their relationship like sanyukta proposing randhir and many

R(crying ):Tumhara proposal kissi dhamkee se kam nahi tha jitne bhi moments tumhare saath spend kiya its just bliss in my life sanyukta you are always there for me tumne bohot kuch kiya mere liye like jab mere parents ka divorse notice aaya mere mortel enemy hone ke bawajud you consoled me you loved me as a wife, girlfriend,friend, mother and I gave you pain pain n only pain I dont deserve you sanyukta

Sanyukta pulls his collor and smashed her lips on his in anger showing her all insecurities , jealousy randhir shocked but later he also responded seeing him responding she brokes the kiss and started hitting him on his chest

S(crying ) : Tumhe marne ka haq mera hai tumhare close aane ka haq mera hai tumhe kiss karne ka haq bhi sirf mera hai aur mein yeh haq kissi ko nahi dungi

R:Mein bhi but plzz marna band karo dukh raha hai (but she didnt listened and hitting him randhir holds her hand and pinched her to wall)

R:I love you sanyukta

S:I hate you but I love you

With that randhir bends and pecked her forehead then wiped her tears and kissed her eyes one by one then pecked her nose and cheeks softely making sanyukta calm then starting to give her wet kisses on jaw line to sooth her all pains and bends down and started kissing her neck with all his love every kiss of him expresses his sorry to sanyukta she can also feel he was very guilty and pecks his hair and says

S:Its ok randhir I know you will never cross your limits to hurt me I know you love me so much (randhir left her and deeply looks in her eyes)

R:But how could I hurt you I love you but I gave you soo much pain and (before he could complete she latched her lips with his which expresses love love and only love after breaking the kiss)

S:Bas bohot ho gaya ab hum apne past ke baare mein nahi baat karenge we only will think about our future I love you randhir

R:I love you sanyukta (they both hug each other and firworks made their way towards sky making scene more beautiful and blissful they broke the hug)

R:Oh lagta hai parth ne fireworks jalaye means happy new year farzi

S:Happpy newww year randhir hope yeh saal hum sab ke liye accha ho and we will be together forever n ever like this (and pecked his lips)

R:Oh toh koi romantic ho raha hai

S:Shut up randhir

R:Accha apni aanke band karo

S:Kyu

R:Tum koi bhi kam chup chap nahi kar sakti

S:Ok baby

She closes her eyes and randhir made her wear neckless with the intials of SR perfectly designed sanyukta opens her eyes and gets emotional and hugged him tightly they were happy in each others embrace and someone looked at them happily and that person is non other than parth

P:Kitne acche lag rshe hai yeh saath mein I hope inki life mein aur problems na ho waise maine inhe kitna support kiya like today randhir told me ki sanyukta ko bahane se bulao and I helped him bas ab pragya mujhe aur hate na kare ...loll (this part is dedicated to pragya lol)

In Morning

At Canteen

S:Yeh randhir kaha reh gaya mujhe khud bulake pata nahi kaha gaya (randhir enters)

S:Kaha reh gaye the tum (before she could complete randhir bends down on his knees and took out a ring)

R:I will never hurt you agsin sanyukta I love you will be mine forever

Sanyukta have tears in her eyes she simply nodded randhir slides the ring and hugged her

R (mumurs ) : Akir logo ko bhi pata chale that I belongs to sanyukta agarwal only and dont worry ring chori nahi kiya garrage mein hardwork karke karida

Sanyukta pecked his cheeks and says I love you everyone clapped for them

This new year is their new beginning

Plzzz do comment this is dedicated to pragya as she wanted sanyukta jealous I tried I know its not that good but plzz do comment love yukta Smile Smile

Edited by sandhirparsh - 03 January 2015 at 8:38am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

unicorn234diaryNAYSsashasaxenaSandhir143simajoioYYlalLY1234Zyraashri_lovehimaniagrawal12vidhichaudhurynamyaThriller123RandhirHolicNidhivsharmsZumi_VampILuvParshMDKSSMAMadhuridaringdarloparaprosdokianMansiVatwaniDaddysdolltwni.Vyshali.foreverhersCrazySandhirianHabitat_wandersDeepVeerPhoenixpari1995-Glitz--PurplePeach-don girlsnewmoon18howardscarlett

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Hey yukta
Dear it was awsme
I so enjoyed it

U penned it beautifully
Rd flirting with that bimbo
Sanyu dying to see him lyk this

Rd was so wrried to see sanyu in pain

They both luv each other so much

Rd planned surprise for sanyu

It was superb yr
They r made for each other
They r really inseparable

A very happy n prosperous new year

Luv u
Keep smiling

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

oioYY

Habitat_wanders IF-Rockerz
Habitat_wanders
Habitat_wanders

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Res Wink
unres

ye newmoon hamesha first position mujhse cheen leti hAngry
mei res karne hi wali thiCry

well second aana is no badLOL

oh god!! you dedicated this os to meShocked..love you yukki..Hug

this os is superb...Clap
ekdum mind jolting os h..

cvs ko yeh padhna chahiye...
randhir flirting...
bechari sanyuLOLpata chal gya hoga jealousy kya cheez hLOL

and they kissed..Heart
kissed againDay Dreaming
again and againHeartDay DreamingLOL

dil khush kar ditta tussi

again happy new year..
with loads of love,
pragya..Embarrassed

Edited by thundercute - 01 January 2015 at 10:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

oioYY

Zumi_Vamp Senior Member
Zumi_Vamp
Zumi_Vamp

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Happy new year..
It was a pleasant and flawless gift from you to us!!
It was beautiful.
#zumi
ILuvParsh Senior Member
ILuvParsh
ILuvParsh

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Its simply awesome dear !!!

AMadhuri Senior Member
AMadhuri
AMadhuri

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Awww it was Romantic HeartDay Dreaming
foreverhers IF-Dazzler
foreverhers
foreverhers

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Kawaiii!!!!
This is really a sweet and lovely OS Yukta. It is possibly the best New Year gift that we SanDhirians could have ever carved for after all the current fiasco going in the show.
Every dialogue depicted emotions, their turmoil and suppressed love to the depth.
I've never imagined a jealous Sanyukta to be so lethal LOL
Poor Neha, she could only dream of being with Randhir...
This was a treat to read which I thoroughly enjoyed reading to the core...
Do write more..

Regards
Keya
Daddysdoll Goldie
Daddysdoll
Daddysdoll

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Hey yukta!! gud to see u back dear and dat too wid an awsome one shot ;-) loved it... hope ua doing well wid ur health... keep writing dear :-) thanks for pm

Go to top