Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

A Humble Request to All the people who love Manan... (Page 2)

Ushu Senior Member
Ushu
Ushu

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:23am | IP Logged
I agree with u ... !!! And talking about the #MaNan chemistry it has never decreased for me ...
 I am falling more n more for #MaNan... they r d most #SizzlingPair #Onscreen... SmileWink PartyClap
Day DreamingNd abt the controversy part #PaNi is just fine #Offscreen ... there is nothing to worry about... !!! 
Love Parth Samthaan, Niti Taylor, #MaNan #PaNiThumbs UpHeart
P.S:- BTW Raju n Kaju r #Besties nd Bf n Gf SO Chillax!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arathim

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Thanks for the post! much needed positivity.. I don't have problem with MaNan feelz... It's there..
Thankfully I've kept MaNan & PaNi separate.. But it's the execution or story telling that puts me off at times.. May be it's because they've opened up so many tracks without closing the previous ones! But then again.. I agree it's not as bad when you go on a marathon watch!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..navi04vetgauriangelarathimkresham..oishu..sonia_1

navi04vet Goldie
navi04vet
navi04vet

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue101

wwow girl loved the response and that too as a topic and i am first to comment, lot things to have a big smile Big smile ok on the manan scenes,  All those moments from day one we lived with in & out ..along with MANAN...made every day ..even the more priceless..!! ThHuge high points of love & pain..that we have been through in their journey ..made their moments unexplainably delicious..and it was always..impossible to put it in words..No way..!!

n i love pani too the way i love manan , first for their awsomeness to give me manan, i just dont take any crap articles, or comments, or topics against them, to my head or heart.Hug

n one more thing on the scenes being repetetive and so so, lets not forget its new year for them too Hug

hoope i did not hurt anyone with my comment 
Sue baby...I m here only...just to say " I looove uuu"

Sue101

kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Chill yaar...Everyone here are matured enough to understand between real life n reel life...

N this kind of gossip cums with time as per the popularity,,,,,,,,,,it happened before also with Geet n IPK audience[sorry to take other shows names here]...one couple were not at comfortable offscreen n other were very good friends today also

N here with MaNan/PaNi also thing is gng on n ppl here understand they just um out with their frustration when episode doesn't cum out properly thats it bcz MaNan r the main USP of KY2

N this feel thing between MaNan has been raised just after the kidnapping track bcz the stars or i shud say cast started taking leaves...they had to shoot continuously day n nyt...n team has to sink the timings of other actors too,make n adjust the shoots,scenes etc stuff according to that ...its just they added lot of things bcz of sink...that KY2 flavour n sink was missing

But i m sure when everyone cum back n resumes the shoot on regular basis everything will fall perfectly

Hope i have not been rude in explainingSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gauriangelarathim

orpi IF-Dazzler
orpi
orpi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:04am | IP Logged
i donno whos having these fights though LOL all r adults here its n adult show LOL where ppl know its the fictional character manik n nandini Embarrassed played by parth n niti Embarrassed thats it !! theres nothing to do with their personal life LOL they could be married ppl what would u do then ask them to divorce their partners to see pani together ROFLROFL how many times will they divorce their partners ROFL every show u will divorce one ROFL
anyways these whole thing that stupid article n everything is so cheap, stupid and nonsense to me to talk about it DeadSleepy funny that these kinda weird antic ppl r still alive in this century ROFL

Edited by orpi - 01 January 2015 at 11:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kanyarathimsonia_1

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
MaNan Feels Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Heart
"No, this trick won't work... How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? " 

arathim

Go to top