Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

A Humble Request to All the people who love Manan...

arathim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
My 50th Post ...Half Century...Yaayiee...!!!!🥳

Maina kuch post dekhe hain jahan kuch logon na kaha ki Manan Feelz are missing...
CVs are showing Horny scenes...to satisfy horny audience and create hype...
CVs are ignoring the elephant in the room...the reason nandu walked away...

I humbly disagree...

If you are not getting Manan feelz its because of the whole PaNi  and KajuRaju controversy...
If you keep reading those idiotic ...articles...you will never feel the Manan Love...all you would see is PaNi...
Before me too reading PaNi and watching KY2 felt something was missing...but once i stopped reading them...I have got to experience the Manan Feels again...Plz try that...and if possible in weekend watch the previous episodes in a marathon...it helped me to ignore the stupid PaNi controversy articles...
The important thing is we are Manan fans first ...the characters of Manik and nandini is who we love the most...Parth and Niti are not them...they are not any way comparable to them...if you like them good enough...but dont see them with Manan Microscope...

In real life we find it difficult to have a emotional conversation...it would involve speaking our fears...insecurities...its the same with Manan...Physical intimacy acts like a bridge ...sometimes a touch heals the heart more than a word...Like Physical Intimacy...an conversation like the one Manan needs to have requires a Trigger...something which will make them shed their inhibitions...and make them speak their heart out...I am sure its very very near...have patience...

In real life too when two people have feelings for each other...they just cant keep their hands off each other...to depict that does not mean catering to Horny audience...we are 21st century...where guys and Gals date...some have live in relationships too...so thats what being depicted the reality...

I am sorry beforehand if any of you found me harsh or naieve...be kind in u r feedback...

Sayonara...!!!

Edited by arathim - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wwow girl loved the response and that too as a topic and i am first to comment, lot things to have a big smile 😃 ok on the manan scenes,  All those moments from day one we lived with in & out ..along with MANAN...made every day ..even the more priceless..!! Th🤗e high points of love & pain..that we have been through in their journey ..made their moments unexplainably delicious..and it was always..impossible to put it in words..No way..!!

n i love pani too the way i love manan , first for their awsomeness to give me manan, i just dont take any crap articles, or comments, or topics against them, to my head or heart.🤗

n one more thing on the scenes being repetetive and so so, lets not forget its new year for them too 🤗

hoope i did not hurt anyone with my comment 
arathim thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue101

wwow girl loved the response and that too as a topic and i am first to comment, lot things to have a big smile 😃 ok on the manan scenes,  All those moments from day one we lived with in & out ..along with MANAN...made every day ..even the more priceless..!! Th🤗e high points of love & pain..that we have been through in their journey ..made their moments unexplainably delicious..and it was always..impossible to put it in words..No way..!!

n i love pani too the way i love manan , first for their awsomeness to give me manan, i just dont take any crap articles, or comments, or topics against them, to my head or heart.🤗

n one more thing on the scenes being repetetive and so so, lets not forget its new year for them too 🤗

hoope i did not hurt anyone with my comment 

Loved Your sweet Reply Sue...👏
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no yar..i hardly read abt articles nd Pani controversies...but after that nandu walking away scene...(that "zara si"was the last scene that gave me the max manan feel)...i feel something was missing ever since then..dunno wat !! manik is jus not manik...esp since last 3 episodes i dunno y im feeling manan intensity has decreased...
i seriously wanted nandu to manofying an angry hulk manik... but the way manik reacted today was like too easily giving in...just no wat i expected🥱
Edited by mishaarshi - 9 years ago
arathim thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishaarshi

no yar..i hardly read abt articles nd Pani controversies...but after that nandu walking away scene...(that "zara si"was the last scene that gave me the max manan feel)...i feel something was missing ever since then..dunno wat !! manik is jus not manik...esp since last 3 episodes i dunno y im feeling manan intensity has decreased...

i seriously wanted nandu to manofying an angry hulk manik... but the way manik reacted today was like too easily giving in...just no wat i expected🥱

mishaarshi...hmmm...you love Manik's intensity i guess and you are missing it...😊
When we fall in Love we become soft...Love softens us...Manik is still intense ...as you have seen when he says that "we cant be normal"...when he stops Sohas hand from touching his cheek...when he feels hurt when Nandini refuses to acknowledge the last night memories...its there but Love softens it...wait for Harshad to come in Nandini's way...you will see the old Manik back...😃

Sayonara...!!!
Edited by arathim - 9 years ago
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you... Manik has too much of an ego to talk out things...as for Nandu shes too simple, naive and introvert to say her feelings loud... That is why, their physical intimacy acts as a bridge... looking into each other's eyes, they look through their souls... a simple touch on the face shows the care n concern for each other...and the kiss, expresses their love for each other! Its not always about being horny or something! Afterall we live in 21st century, so there is nothing wrong in showing the reality😃
arathim thumbnail
Originally posted by: rits08

I agree with you... Manik has too much of an ego to talk out things...as for Nandu shes too simple, naive and introvert to say her feelings loud... That is why, their physical intimacy acts as a bridge... looking into each other's eyes, they look through their souls... a simple touch on the face shows the care n concern for each other...and the kiss, expresses their love for each other! Its not always about being horny or something! Afterall we live in 21st century, so there is nothing wrong in showing the reality😃

Well Said rits...👏
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: arathim

Well Said rits...👏

thanks buddy😃
Ushu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with u ... !!! And talking about the #MaNan chemistry it has never decreased for me ...
 I am falling more n more for #MaNan... they r d most #SizzlingPair #Onscreen... 😊😉 🥳👏
Nd abt the controversy part #PaNi is just fine #Offscreen ... there is nothing to worry about... !!! 
Love Parth Samthaan, Niti Taylor, #MaNan #PaNi👍🏼❤️
P.S:- BTW Raju n Kaju r #Besties nd Bf n Gf SO Chillax!!!
shibz thumbnail
Thanks for the post! much needed positivity.. I don't have problem with MaNan feelz... It's there..
Thankfully I've kept MaNan & PaNi separate.. But it's the execution or story telling that puts me off at times.. May be it's because they've opened up so many tracks without closing the previous ones! But then again.. I agree it's not as bad when you go on a marathon watch!