Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TaaRey FF : The Secret ~ch4:pg36 14 sep 15~ (Page 28)

Shubh007 IF-Rockerz
Shubh007
Shubh007

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Update Soon...Smile

_khwaish_ IF-Rockerz
_khwaish_
_khwaish_

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:12am | IP Logged
update plzzz na.
taareycrazyfan Goldie
taareycrazyfan
taareycrazyfan

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
nice concept
taani apne apko bdlne ki koshish kr rhi h
i love this new taani yr
nd aaru i love her too
plz update soon
shona25 Goldie
shona25
shona25

Posted: 11 June 2015 at 4:57am | IP Logged
awesome storyBig smileBig smileBig smile
taani ignoring rey is quite funnyLOLLOL
waiting for next update...
update soonSmile
...Shrisha... Goldie
...Shrisha...
...Shrisha...

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 4:13am | IP Logged
plz continue
waiting to read
dh19 IF-Rockerz
dh19
dh19

Posted: 12 July 2015 at 10:00am | IP Logged
pls do cont dear
-Prithi- IF-Rockerz
-Prithi-
-Prithi-

Posted: 20 August 2015 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
update soon
.PixieBunnie. IF-Stunnerz
.PixieBunnie.
.PixieBunnie.

Posted: 08 September 2015 at 5:26am | IP Logged
I changed the character names. I used real names with different surname.

Rithwik K. Dhanjani
Yuvraj K. Dhanjani
Rohan S. Kapoor
Shivam S. Kapoor

CHAPTER3

*Evening*

Taani was applying kohl in her eyes when her phone ranged. She looked at her phone which was kept on the dressing table.

"Tauji calling"... she read the caller id. A smile came on her face.

"Namste tauji" taani said , after receiving the call. She was thinking to call at her home , jodhpur and tauji called her. "I was remembering you a minute ago."

"Really??"asked her tauji with amusement in his voice.

"Aur nahi to kya , me aap sabko yaad nahi kar sakti kya?" Said taani combing her hair with the hair brush.

"Of course you can. We also miss you so much." Said tauji. "vese what are you doing?" Asked he.

"I m going out with arushi , my new friend." Said taani.

"Ohh...by the way i had sent a gift for you. Just came out of the house." Said tauji.

"And what had you sent for bhai??" Asked taani.

"Uska gift usse kal milega." Said tauji , "now you please come out."

"Ya coming tauji , just a minute." Said tauji and she came in the living room running. She was wearing a pair of jeans and full sleeve black and white striped tshirt with matching shoes.

She came near the front door and opened it and there she stood shocked. Her jaw dropped down on the floor , with her eyes wide open. She took baby steps toward her gift , staring at her , eords were not coming out of her mouth.

"Hows the gift?" Asked tauji , waiting for her reaction.

"Oh...my...god...tauji , this is amazing , my favourite car." Taani said after coming out of the happy shock. There was her favourite car , which was her dream to buy. She know her tauji are rich enough to buy this car but she never told him. 

"But tauji , how do you know-"

"Taani , you are like my , no you are my daughter. And i know you since your birth." Tauji replied.

"But tauji , i cant take this , please." Said taani , sitting on the bonet.

"Taani , just shut up. Of course you can take this. Because of you we are opening our new branch in mumbai. Shekhawat construction in mumbai." Said tauji.

"Woah...thats really great." Replied taani , smilling.

"And you know what , your one idea , just one idea changed our business. First we were running hotels , and now started shekhawat construction. Crores ka fayda ho raha hai taani. Thanks to you." Said tauji..." and of course you are the owner of half of the business along with swayam." 

"I know tauji , but-"

"No but , you have to accept this gift." Said tauji.

"Okay tauji." Said taani getting down of the bonet.

"Thats like my girl." Said tauji. " okay bye , i need to go. You take care of yourself and swayam's too." Said tauji.

"Ya tauji , i will. You dont worry." Said taani "bye..love you."

"Love you too" tauji replied and both hunged up.

"Aahhh..." taani screamed happily. Swayam came out hearing her scream and got shocked watching taani dancing happily.

Meanwhile gang too came there. They watched taani dancing happily. Swayam was staring at her like he had seen a ghost. They all got a shock seeing taani like this.

"Woah , what happened taani??" Swayam asked her. She stopped dancing and came running towards swayam and hugged him.

"Bhai , see , tauji gifted me my favourite car." Taani replied cheerfully.

"Ya i saw that." Said swayam. Meanwhile gang came there. Rey was so happy seeing taani so so happy. He kept staring at her untill he came to know that all had gone to taayam.

He brushed his hand in his hairs and came there.

"Oh my god , audi , whose car??" Asked simmi.

"Its mine" said taani making all shock.

"Didnt knew you are so rich." Said simmi.

"You dont know anything about me." Said taani and without waiting for their answer she started to talk with swayam.

"You know bhai , you will also get a gift from tauji. I guess he will give permission for your dance career." Said taani.

"Oh really , i dont think." Said swayam.

"Bhai , i know he will. After all he is your dad." Said taani "by the way i m getting late. I m going , bye. " 

She kissed his cheek and bid him a good bye.

"Dude , you never told that you are so rich." Asked nil.

"Usme batane jesa kya hai. But jabse taani ka idea liya tauji ne , unhe business me bahot profit ho raha hai. I think thats why he gifted this car to taani." Said swayam. "Anyways , come in." 

It was 7 pm. Taani and arushi were standing in the crowd. Crowd was hooting for the band. The lights were dim. There was only few seconds left for the band to come. Taani and arushi were so much excited. They were standing touching the stage. 

There they came. First came Rithwik , the male lead singer , followed by Rohan , Yuvraj and finally shivam.

Taani was shocked. Shivam , who left college few months ago was here , in mumbai.

"Good evening mumbai." Said RD.

"Good evening." They all replied.

"So here we are ,  Rohan Kapoor on keyboard , yuvraj dhanjani on electric guitar and shivam Kapoor on drums." Said RD , hanging an acoustic guitar around his one shoulder. Shivam played drums and crowd cheer them. Taani was shocked , shivam was playing drums like proffessionals.

"Here comes our first song. Sun raha hai remix version." Said RD, holding the mike which was in front of him. He placed it aside and wore his headset microphone.

He srarted to play the guitar ,

Apne karam ki kar adaayein

He sang , crowd went mad , they started to shout out , including taani.

Yaara, Yaaraa... yaara!

"woohooo..." taani screamed.

Mujhko iraade de
Kasamein de, waade de
Meri duaaon ke ishaaron ko sahaare de

His eyes fell on taani who was shouting for him.

Dil ko thikaane de
Naye bahaane de
Khaabon ki baarishon ko
Mausam ke paimane de
Apne karam ki kar adaayein
Kar de idhar bhi tu nigaahein

He looked away , to the crowd , which was hooting for him.

Sun raha hai naa tu
Ro raha hun main
Sun raha hai naa tu
Kyun ro raha hun main

they kept singing , and taani was enjoying it. RD was moving on the stage , few minutes he was singing with shivam , few minutes with Rohan , and with yuvraj.

But in between he was stealing glances of taani.

After two songs Yuvraj came as lead singer , after that shivam and Rohan performed duet.

In last again RD sang.

"Now , my favourite song , last song of the evening" said RD and started to play his guitar.

Tu hi ye mujhko bata de
Chahun main ya naa
Apne tu dil ka pata de
Chahun main ya naa (x2) 

This was taani's favourite song too. 

"Aru , this is my fav song too." Shouted taani in aru's ear so that she can hear.

-taayam house-

Vicky was flipping channels when suddenly his eyes caught shivam on tv screen.

"What the hell , guys see." Said vicky with shocked voice.

"Kya hua vi- , oh my god." Said simmi , not believing her eyes what she saw.

Shivam was singing teri galiyaan in a concert. That too "fireballs".

"Kamine ne btaya nahi ki vo singer hai." Said nil.

"He is part of famous "fireballs" band." Said sharon.

"Ye to hum se zyada famous ho gaya." Said rinni. "And taani bhi yo vaha gayi hai na." She said again , which caused rey's attention.

Uljhan meri suljha de
Chaahun main ya naa
Aankhon aankhon mein jataa de
Chaahun main ya naa

*Music after this para was playing*

"Anyone wanna join??" Asked RD and started to walk from left to right.

"Yes , you , come" said RD , pointing at taani.

"What , oh my god , me..." said taani...

"He held her hand and pulled her on stage. he came in center with taani. Taani was hell nervous. He placed the mike in front of her and asked her to sing ahead. There was silence. Everyone were looking at taani. She was playing with her fingers.

"Hey , dont worry , just relax and sing." Said taani. She looked at the guitar which was hanged on RD's Shoulder.

She remembered something and thought "taani , Mom kya sochegi , chance mila phirbhi tune perform nahi kiya." She thought.

"Oh my god , taani ko hi kyu ?? Sab jute marenge usse ." Said vicky..

"Vicky" swayam warned him , and then smirked at him. He rememberd something.

"Are yar , taani step down yar. Gana nahi aata to ese khadi mat raho." Said simmi.

"Guys , stop it." Said swayam.

"What stop it , apne sath tera naam bhi badnam karegi , stage pe ek gana nahi ga sakti , bura hi sahi , but she can try." Said vicky.

"Just wait and watch." Said swayam.

Rey was observing everything quitely , first shivam and now taani was on stage but swayam's smirk was making him mad. Why is he smirking? his inner voice said.

"Do you want guitar??" Asked RD , when he notice her looking at the guitar. She nodded in yes and he gave it to her.

"Ab guitar kyu liya yar?? Crowd will throw eggs on her." Said simmi.

Taani held the guitar , and to everyone's surprise she started playing it. Crowd started to shout ones again.

Mere chhote chhote khwaab hain
Khwabon mein geet hain
Geeton mein zindagi hai
Chaahat hai, preet hai

She sang , she sang beautifully , like a singer , her voice sweet and confident and crowd liked her voice. They started to hoot for her. Her eyes were close , she was not looking at the crowd.

Abhi main na dekhoon khwaab woo
Jin mein na tu mile
Le khole honth maine
Ab tak the jo sile

All were shocked , a second shock , they all stood up seeing taani performing with guitar. She was singing perfectly. They never came to know about this side of taani.

"I think we are dreaming." Said vicky.

"No you are not." Said swayam. "She is trained singer , she can play flute , guitar , keyboard drums and violin. She is trained under guidence of her mother." All were shocked again. Taani - trained singer. Now they felt what they said about taani was wrong. They thought she is nothing but today they saw who is real taani.

"So thats why he was smirking. And taani , she didnt told me about this. How could you taani??" Rey thought but then he remembered "dusro ki pasand ko like karte karte me apni hi pasand bhul gayi." The way she taunted him in canteen. Now he knew , she was so in love with him that she forgot about her passion. 

Taani saw her mother cheering for her and she opened her eyes , and sang more confidently ,

Mujhko na jitna mujh pe
Utna iss dil ko tujh pe
Hone laga aitbaar
Tanha lamhon mein apne
Bunti hoon tere sapne
Tujhse hua mujhko pyaar o o..
Poochungi tujhko kabhi naa
Chaahun main ya naa
Tere khaabon mein ab jeena
Chaahun main kyun naa!

She ended her song perfectly , crowd gone mad for her.

"One more song" crowd wanted to hear her. RD smiled at her , "oh my god , you are fab." Said he. 

"Okay , so one more song , here you go." Said RD.

They performed "saturday saturday" together. Arushi felt happy seeing taani enjoying alot. She was shouting her name while others were asking her name after the performence.

"So beautiful girl , whats your name?" Asked RD. 

"Taani shekhawat" said taani.

"Wow , nice name , guys ... claps for her . She was mindblowing." Said RD and all clapped for her. Taani felt really happy. In excitement she hugged RD. 

Otherside shivam was also shocked. Taani can sing , this was surprise for him. He thought to talk with her later.

PRECAP:

Taani and arushi in FireBalls green room.
Shivam and taani talk..
Her performence video getting crazy responce.
Rey jealous Wink

Edited by FireFlies. - 08 September 2015 at 5:38am

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

PoorvaAroraITIKAAVLANITAT_VJzaryabnaqvisheethalmary745taarey103theroyalkhushARiya100taanitaareypritii_20sejal12amridhiCrazyForAmarprohelikaVDWillyWonkasnehac2nagutaareyAmy21koochiepoocresc6129VruShan_FanGirl-crazyfan-Islam_labSneha2000Candyfloss-TRPindborgTR_MN_KRPearl_TRtaarey-foreverdeepasubhashdoll_dimplesneharjun92Muskan_TRJasmine_ashsona_taarey-AnyDestiny-princess1926Gursharn3010taareycrazyfanFairy...shona25.Shanaya.umatejesh...Shrisha...my_angel...ONLYTAAREYlechu10pinal_TaaReysumana.sheshaskfirdousyoyoaishwaryameenu_taareyangelshah__nidhi__Nicky-nishTR_lovebirdsforeverlazy...Rhythsy...InfiniteFlamemonikasaxena05shamanbk.Blessed.taani.priya1997pd786Bista-anzanaNidaJavidTaaReydakshumhatrepink1Shubh007Humzydh19-Prithi-Lavender_Lunaraddhi_khwaish_StarBull.anjali.Nishu43_PanCake_Cupcake....Natasha...Viji.Chandran

Go to top