Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
2 faces nahi yaar... Sahir ke 50 shades... ðŸ˜†Happy New year to all of you...
ashraana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
happy new year to all...I really enjoyed today's episode...I hate the fact that sahir inflicts body injuries onto himself when he feels he has cause pain to the one he loves...but maybe that's just his way...in most cases parents don't see that side of their children especially the ones who are expected to be the good and strong child...it is almost like people who suffer from bulimia and anorexia their parent are the last to know...even husbands and wives it sometimes happen...sahir is good at concealing his emotions and putting up a strong front...but he takes his pain inside...Alvira knows this hence her reason for bringing arzoo...she knew arzoo would be the one to change him because she herself could not...I still don't see alvira being evil...she is just different in handling the situation...today when she saw sahir in that condition she did not refuse to help him she listened to him and said her piece but as a mother she still did what he ask her...sahir knew he could count on alvira that's why he went to her...her statement was right she did not only talk about him hurting arzoo but the hurt he cause himself...as a mother she had to be the firm one letting him know he was wrong in what he did it could have been done differently...no mother wants their child to live in misery for their entire life and I think the forum is judging her harshly...you see sometimes a parent need atleast one of their child to be strong especially if they are single parent...and even though sahir had lots of pain with his past alvira saw him dealing with it strong but ruthless and I guess she wanted arzoo to change him to a nicer person...which arzoo was doing so alvira was right...sahir was starting to live again...

I don't think alvira would have kept arzoo in the dark about sahir but she was waiting on the right time...and yes she apologized for both her sons behaviour because she knew they both had done wrong...

again 4lions don't create bad single mothers just not normal mothers

sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great post 
SAC treated Arzoo horribly ...but this self inflicted hurt is unbearable.
Zaki and Zara are perfect together.

feminist thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TaanuDeewani

😭 ...that is my reaction today...new year becomes Rona dhona...nausheen vapas agayi hai..now the crying will increase. The way they have characterized SAC..all alone in a huge house with useless family members who are cooking their own kichdi and none bother to take care of him...aisa bandha obviously rude banne ka dikhawa karega..why will he want to share anything? Kaun samjhega usko? I miss Joe!!' 😭 ..he was the only character which was for SAC always...

I know di! He makes me want to break through the screen and go and hug him . . . but I know if that had happened he would probably call me a creepy psycho and kick me out hmm...oh well I would want Arzoo to find out but unfortunately she went through a lot it will be very unrealistic to see her move on so quickly!😭

@bold: ðŸ˜†
Edited by feminist - 9 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Carabelli5

Finally a post that captures it all. The good bad and evil

I think your analysis of Zaki was on point. I think all the bashing on the forum is uncalled for. His character is to brat to just understand what Sahir is upto, yet he is upset and angry as the woman he loves is hurt. I slightly disagree about Alvira, because her idea behind bringing arzoo into his life was that she IS the one who will change Sahir and guess what she was right. 

Precisely why we feel he is no one to lecture around anyone! Also how can Alvira decide which girl is right for Sahir? And if sahir even wanted anyone in his life? She is so oblivion to his pain that she does not even know what he goes through and puts himself through every day ... i am pretty sure alvira has an ulterior motive and its' not her care for Sahir else she would have some affection for him ... some understanding

Nice post feminist 
Edited by Soaps1 - 9 years ago
feminist thumbnail

Originally posted by: VD927

Happy new year and great post as usual. You have my thumbs up for the ZaZa jodi 😆 ...I am pretty sure that's why they had the hug scene between them...I think she will fall for him...they are a good pair!!

Hopefully mainly because both are kinda selfish and spoilt!

Sahir is such a great character because even though his treatment of Arzoo was awful, I'm still feeling so so so bad for him. It's distressing seeing him like this!! I don't know how much more I can take of this and just want Arzoo to know the truth. I would rather have Judaai based on her knowing he loves her but is married rather than what we have now.  

I can't take so much emotional distree. . . . need . . . comedy!!! 

feminist thumbnail

Originally posted by: Carabelli5

Finally a post that captures it all. The good bad and evil

I think your analysis of Zaki was on point. I think all the bashing on the forum is uncalled for. His character is to brat to just understand what Sahir is upto, yet he is upset and angry as the woman he loves is hurt. I slightly disagree about Alvira, because her idea behind bringing Arzoo into his life was that she IS the one who will change Sahir and guess what she was right. 

Yes Zaki is an idiot but he is good and I always liked him he brought out that funny smile in Arzoo he is a very good friend but he is hell bent on marrying Arzoo I get it that he loves her but that isn't enough you need a lot more, marriage is a big responsibility! ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ But I want him to stay her good friend. I wish he could be the cupid to SAHIR and Arzoo!!!! ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ
feminist thumbnail

Originally posted by: allforlove

Thanks fem for d little bit of humor there...I was feeling so down in d dumps after watching the episode, wasn't even feeling like logging in 😭 when will the people in niyamat house wake up to sahirs pain? He surely makes it tough but aren't family members, especially a mother, supposed to c thru d facade? Alvira can c he loves her, she c;an go to her manipulative best to get arzoo into his life but what about his pain? Just dumping a gud girl on him isn't goin to help. She neither cares about clearing d misunderstandings nor about helping him to unburden...she didn't even feel the wound on his hand today ...allah knows when sahir will stop hurting

I think Alvira isn't bad it is the fault of her characterisation they hardly give her scenes even if they do they are mostly with KA and Anam its the fault of direction and then comes her words they feel so unemotional and strange . . . she seems god yet is mysterious uff! 
feminist thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashraana

happy new year to all...I really enjoyed today's episode...I hate the fact that sahir inflicts body injuries onto himself when he feels he has cause pain to the one he loves...but maybe that's just his way...in most cases parents don't see that side of their children especially the ones who are expected to be the good and strong child...it is almost like people who suffer from bulimia and anorexia their parent are the last to know...even husbands and wives it sometimes happen...sahir is good at concealing his emotions and putting up a strong front...but he takes his pain inside...Alvira knows this hence her reason for bringing arzoo...she knew arzoo would be the one to change him because she herself could not...I still don't see alvira being evil...she is just different in handling the situation...today when she saw sahir in that condition she did not refuse to help him she listened to him and said her piece but as a mother she still did what he ask her...sahir knew he could count on alvira that's why he went to her...her statement was right she did not only talk about him hurting arzoo but the hurt he cause himself...as a mother she had to be the firm one letting him know he was wrong in what he did it could have been done differently...no mother wants their child to live in misery for their entire life and I think the forum is judging her harshly...you see sometimes a parent need atleast one of their child to be strong especially if they are single parent...and even though sahir had lots of pain with his past alvira saw him dealing with it strong but ruthless and I guess she wanted arzoo to change him to a nicer person...which arzoo was doing so alvira was right...sahir was starting to live again...

I don't think alvira would have kept arzoo in the dark about sahir but she was waiting on the right time...and yes she apologized for both her sons behaviour because she knew they both had done wrong...

this is true but I have to disagree a little even I was thinking positively! But she kept the entire blame on both of her sons only what about I am sorry for not telling you my son is married?

again 4lions don't create bad single mothers just not normal mothers

yeah I think its just the dialogues and the words!

farzy2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was a heart wrenching episode ðŸ˜­
It is so sad to see that not a single person has cared to see Sahir's pain. It's easy for all of them to point a finger at him and blame him but none of them can take away a portion of his pain. 

Alvira and Zaki both had an equal amount of blame for this as well. If Zaki was so righteous then this wouldn't have happened in the 1st place and Alvira had brought Arzoo with the intention of her falling in love with Sahir and not telling her the truth. So none of them should be blaming Sahir for all this drama alone.