Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

The two faces of Sahir Azeem Chaudhary! (Updated)

feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Is it me or is Humsafars finally going on track? 
I was emotional again - *sniffs* omg HS is doing this a lot lately! I just can't control my emotions for both Arzoo and Sahir. I am not counting Zaki today -  I will bash him later. hehe

Sahir and his multiple personality! One minute he falls on the bed and is crying the next minute he is whipping himselfConfusedConfused

Sahir seriously? One day when everything is going to be fine you will do ehem ehem with her and then you have to show your fine, gorgeous, body to her then? She is going to faint seeing the amount of self-mutilation you have done to your body. Such a lovely creation of God's and he isn't bothered to take care of it.

Btw he is becoming too bent on hurting himself. Bechara his white, pearly skin.CryCryCry I could lick--I meant pick anyone and apply the ointment so . . . slowly . . .  

Sorry my brain shortciruited. [?!?!]

Does it make me a bad person that while Zaki was being emotional and talking about how he will protect Arzoo blah blah I was . . . . laughing . . . . and burping actually ate too much kurkure heheheEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Today Sahir was like a soft heartbroken child who wanted to be cradled by someone. But its like the entire home is against him. I cringed when Zaki was going on blaming him something so big but then again Sahir hasn't shown his emotions to anyone how do we expect a spoilt brat like Zaki to search his emotions? Ouch I like Zaki but I felt angry. I think Sahir doexn't want to explain anyone I won't blame him you know.

Omg Arzoo god poor poor Arzoo all scared and trembling with such fear. I am glad she even told Zaki to stop his emotional crap. Really Zaki I love you but I don't want Arzoo to fall in love with you. hehehehe the way Sahir heard everything and ran begging to his only hope - Alvira I totally heard my heart break - of course for Sahir - and also for myself because I know guys like him don't exist in reality and gladly I won't be able to handle this much emotional heartbreaking shit. Oh god just thinking about it makes my chest heavy. phew.DeadDeadDead

I am on team Sahir againEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed but . . . I still think what he did to Arzoo was wrong so hopefully the future episodes will be amazing *fingers crossed*

I am so confused about Alvira is she evil or not? I am mean how could she say to Sahir that he is the reason to Arzoo's situation. Of course whatever happened he is being punished for it but woman really? 

YOU BROUGHT ARZOO HOME!

YOU PURPOSELY KEPT THEM BOTH TOGETHER

YOU KICKED OUT SAHIR'S BELOVED JOE!!! CryCryCry

YOU STARTED IT KNOWING ARZOO WOULD EVENTUALLY BE HEARTBROKEN BECAUSE SAHIR IS OBSESSED WITH HIS PROMISE TO HIS FIRST WIFE!!!Angry

YOU KNEW SAHIR IS A SELF-RIGHTEOUS MAN AND HE WON'T LEAVE ZEENAT NOR WILL HE BE ABLE TO MARRY ARZOO AT SUCH A SITUATION. At the end of the day both Sahir and Arzoo are hurt the most!

Zaki and Zara purrrfect!!!

Btw why wasn't Arzoo blaming Alvira too? Omg Alvira looks even more dangerous than KA and Anam.

PRECAP: Hay Allah!!!! Why can't Sahir for once let Arzoo know his story? How is this man living with such wounds omg I feel like I am carrying the entire world's burden on my shoulders when I see him. LOOOVED the way he took away Arzz's hand from Zaki
 hehehe. God knows what made him shocked . . . what if Zeenat came standing in front of him?CryCryCry

Edited by feminist - 01 January 2015 at 9:31pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

mad_maddyblusky165ploydomejulijasmeenHarshad4ever505hatelove2012niki02ShadowHeartsallforloveVD927TaanuDeewaniRoxyCfarzy2910Ilinhuny.thebestBujee09-Shwets-silky_harshad..KpopIsLife..prettyprisoapsudspremeeristryapril10Ecrivain.-Chipper-Treat-war_is_peaceNusiSgTHEfanOFheartzSoaps1sonia_1

Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Happy new year n same pinch on burping at zaki 's dialogue ...I ate Too much too Big smile
Ok jokes apart I think everyone at neeyamat house needs therapy ASAP ...it's actually dangerous to let the inhabitants roam arnd Like this LOL?.theymight harm the normal sane people arnd ...Angry

Sahir is such a person who masks his issues n pain n hence everyone thinks he is too hard a nut to crack n so they can throw anything at him Clap

Alvira is the biggest idiot I have seen n zaki the less said the better ...Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

feministBujee09sonia_1

feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ecrivain

Happy new year n same pinch on burping at zaki 's dialogue ...I ate Too much too Big smile
Ok jokes apart I think everyone at neeyamat house needs therapy ASAP ...it's actually dangerous to let the inhabitants roam arnd Like this LOL?.theymight harm the normal sane people arnd ...Angry

Sahir is such a person who masks his issues n pain n hence everyone thinks he is too hard a nut to crack n so they can throw anything at him Clap

Alvira is the biggest idiot I have seen n zaki the less said the better ...Ouch

Hi ecrivain!!!! hugs and lots of wishes for a bright and happy year ahead! Zaki made me laugh hahaha Zaki since when did you become anyone's sakhi? hahahah 

I felt so much pain . . . I did like that he supported Arzoo a lot but going on bashing your own brother for another girl? How long do you know her? And you were brought up under and with Sahir. How is Sahir still so sane is beyond me. I can't handle so much angst.AngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bujee09Ecrivain.

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:32am | IP Logged
hain Ermm u see only two faces kya bey Shocked i see so many faces of SahirAzeemChaudary CryCry and still feel more to come Wink
Jokes apart -  this journey is indeed getting damn interesting of what next !! Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

feminist

feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bujee09

hain Ermm u see only two faces kya bey Shocked i see so many faces of SahirAzeemChaudary CryCry and still feel more to come Wink
Jokes apart -  this journey is indeed getting damn interesting of what next !! Thumbs Up

Di his every face make me want to kiss his tears away so much dard oh goooddd my heart shattersssDeadDeadDead

Bujee09

MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:40am | IP Logged
epi was so emotional. ...my heart cried for Saaz...
precap- jealous n possesive sahir...cant wait for the epi.

Bujee09

TaanuDeewani Goldie
TaanuDeewani
TaanuDeewani

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Cry ...that is my reaction today...new year becomes Rona dhona...nausheen vapas agayi hai..now the crying will increase. The way they have characterized SAC..all alone in a huge house with useless family members who are cooking their own kichdi and none bother to take care of him...aisa bandha obviously rude banne ka dikhawa karega..why will he want to share anything? Kaun samjhega usko? I miss Joe!!' Cry ..he was the only character which was for SAC always...

feministVD927Bujee09

VD927 Senior Member
VD927
VD927

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Happy new year and great post as usual. You have my thumbs up for the ZaZa jodi LOL ...I am pretty sure that's why they had the hug scene between them...I think she will fall for him...they are a good pair!!

Sahir is such a great character because even though his treatment of Arzoo was awful, I'm still feeling so so so bad for him. It's distressing seeing him like this!! I don't know how much more I can take of this and just want Arzoo to know the truth. I would rather have Judaai based on her knowing he loves her but is married rather than what we have now. Ouch

aamnazuhafeministBujee09

Go to top