India-Forums

Beintehaa
Beintehaa

UNDERSTANDING.. (Page 4)

Tom-and-Jerry Groupbie
Tom-and-Jerry
Tom-and-Jerry

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Hey dear ..i respect ur pov and agree with half of u have said.i m harshika fan ..and i love them equally. that when you're trying to change someone for better, only love and support can do that. But then  we appreciate/support our favorite even they are at fault could lead to spoil them..i know he fed up off constant hate tweets and he dont like his friends getting bash..but his friends are equally at fault specially vivek.he is not doodh ka dhula hua..vivek should have avoid to entertain personal,complicated ,controversial questions like namrata did ..but he didnt..he even made indirect comment on harshad and preetika in his weird philosophical way..nd continue to instigate fans forced them to react..fans did wrong bashing him badly crossing their limit and i m not supporting them..even when some genuin fans tweeted vivek in a humble way to stop the chaos ..but as always he took all their tweets negatively and why harshu  looks only at haters tweets when there are many fans who loved him immensely..hence according to me it is sangat ka asar..and he is under influence..i dont have problem with GOB friendship it's his life his choice but harshad should stop getting influence by them/...and what hurt me the most that beacuse of some haters immature tweet harshu called his fandom childish.. "har bar fans ki galti nhi hoti and saare fans ek jaise nhi hote "..fans ko bhi khud ki self respect hoti hai...and dragging his costar by rt and favorting that basless open letter by fan yeh kaha ki maturity hai?.no matter from what he is suffering from his this kind of behavior have no justifiaction...i loved the fact that preetika didnt react to all this mess..HATE is big word i dont hate him ..and i never will able to hate him.i always & will wish best for him.but disappointment  is  definitely there.anyways i hope he realize soon and i hope we get our sweet sorted harshu back..Smile

Edited by Tom-and-Jerry - 02 January 2015 at 6:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ramita94

Go to top