Beintehaa
Beintehaa

UNDERSTANDING.. (Page 3)

Uniquely...me IF-Rockerz
Uniquely...me
Uniquely...me

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Awesome Ann...
Thanks for this...everyone have their views some may agree and disagree...but it's their life and so it's better we leave it that way and many have as well...but still some just get it overboard...
Becoz of a few the whole fandom has to bear the brunt...but I have loved them as ZAYA together and will continue to do so...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnRosewoodbutterfly20

AnnRosewood Senior Member
AnnRosewood
AnnRosewood

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by butterfly20

Originally posted by madhufx9...

Ann, u said it all.. And girl why do u think that people hate u, u r such a sweet heart...
I feel Harshad is badly hurt for some reasons... May be heart break... Poor guy.. And what sucks me is every one are hurting him more, I have seen none conveyed their new  Year wishes, instead every one gave him advices... Yes we are upset about him, but such stuff might make him more disappointed...
What ever the phase he is going through,  I pray God that should end soonish...l

P.s Ann , u know what I'm feeling, I think harshika ek peche kuch jagda hogay hoongi, kuch love waliTongue I know I'm being too optimistLOL may be purposely he is trying to ignore her, to make her jealous... Like in our storiesROFL okay now dnt scold me, jus kidding... I'm still crazy for harshika and Zaya... I have a special place for them in my heart and it will continue... 

Ann wishing u and ur family a very happy and prosperous new year, love u

hey madhu...i was thinking u and tannu are on bed in harshad's ghamLOL..but  m glad u both are fine...
yesterday night i was so scared u know why???don't run after me with stick but...i was thinking harsh is in full anger...kahin ghussy main aa kar gunjan ko pruose na kar dy...Cry...i was praying that ALLAH..cool him down...
*running*,...
Hayee what, tujhe nay pata... Harshad aur pree me peche jagade chalri... They are trying to ignore each other... To make jealous... But we fans are fighting... And bechara Harshad ko itna Sunna pada...

P.s. gunjan Bappaa...!!!Shocked Well if if he really likes her , Its okay with me...Cry

hayeee...aesy mat bol..
i m not oky,,,i thought it as a night mare...i know i can't do aything but i will be so sad if that happen.Ouch
oh Madu..oh Madu..I loveuuu..I love you uuu..;P
Well,if that's the case then ,we can sleep in peace,because the lovers will sort it out,but I don't know and neitehr do you,and on top of it all Meghaa is no more representing them..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhufx9...

AnnRosewood Senior Member
AnnRosewood
AnnRosewood

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I respect everyone's opinion ,and I've tried my best to share with you what I've expereinced and I wish i could express how hurt I was,but I don't think I'll be able to ..but just one request even if you're dispappointed,which is okay,please don't let this disappointment turn into a misunderstanding,the matter is more grave than we can actually see,more than unfollowing thing,meghaa is not representing them anymore and was a bit 'too' formal when she took her name..
So lets keep our fingers and toes cross and wait for tomorrow..:)
zayalove IF-Dazzler
zayalove
zayalove

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Bang on post ann
U said it all
Love u for writing this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnRosewood

SabrinaMalik IF-Dazzler
SabrinaMalik
SabrinaMalik

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Um, Ann no one hates you. You're the sweetest person I have come across here.

Regarding Harshad, well, I am done with him until he steps down and realises his mistake.

It's almost like he WANTS to irk us now. Like, he WANTS to piss us off. Who does that with their own fans? Like I said, it's immaturity at it's peak.

I hope he gets it right someday.

Even if he doesn't, well, it won't cost him anything. Just a few number of fans which isn't a big deal because the majority will still support his acts no matter what. 

But I really wish he would resurface. He seemed like such an amazing person. I hope he still is  somewhere deep down.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Minion-Multifandom_TeeUniquely...me

madhufx9... IF-Sizzlerz
madhufx9...
madhufx9...

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnnRosewood

Ann, u said it all.. And girl why do u think that people hate u, u r such a sweet heart...
I feel Harshad is badly hurt for some reasons... May be heart break... Poor guy.. And what sucks me is every one are hurting him more, I have seen none conveyed their new  Year wishes, instead every one gave him advices... Yes we are upset about him, but such stuff might make him more disappointed...
What ever the phase he is going through,  I pray God that should end soonish...l

P.s Ann , u know what I'm feeling, I think harshika ek peche kuch jagda hogay hoongi, kuch love waliTongue I know I'm being too optimistLOL may be purposely he is trying to ignore her, to make her jealous... Like in our storiesROFL okay now dnt scold me, jus kidding... I'm still crazy for harshika and Zaya... I have a special place for them in my heart and it will continue... 

hey madhu...i was thinking u and tannu are on bed in harshad's ghamLOL..but  m glad u both are fine...
yesterday night i was so scared u know why???don't run after me with stick but...i was thinking harsh is in full anger...kahin ghussy main aa kar gunjan ko pruose na kar dy...Cry...i was praying that ALLAH..cool him down...
*running*,...
Hayee what, tujhe nay pata... Harshad aur pree me peche jagade chalri... They are trying to ignore each other... To make jealous... But we fans are fighting... And bechara Harshad ko itna Sunna pada...

P.s. gunjan Bappaa...!!!Shocked Well if if he really likes her , Its okay with me...Cry

hayeee...aesy mat bol..
i m not oky,,,i thought it as a night mare...i know i can't do aything but i will be so sad if that happen.Ouch
oh Madu..oh Madu..I loveuuu..I love you uuu..;P
Well,if that's the case then ,we can sleep in peace,because the lovers will sort it out,but I don't know and neitehr do you,and on top of it all Meghaa is no more representing them..
Hayeee love u too Ann... Hopefully it should be some thing like that... I ll pray to God... Yes Megha not representing them and representing pree formally... Cry I'm feeling sad
madhufx9... IF-Sizzlerz
madhufx9...
madhufx9...

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaya.fatima

*running*,...

You are too good madhuClap
 thanks for lifting up my moodBig smile
Ha ha welcome, consoling my heart, with such reasonsLOL
madhufx9... IF-Sizzlerz
madhufx9...
madhufx9...

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:25am | IP Logged

*running*,...

hayeee...aesy mat bol..
With a very heavy heart I said that... Not Gunjan, anyone is fine with me other than Gunjan... Pls God listen my prayers

Go to top