AnnRosewood

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:55am | IP Logged
I'll reply after some time guys..

shiprabiswas92 IF-Dazzler
shiprabiswas92
shiprabiswas92

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramita94

I completely understand and respect your P.O.V and I want to give him the benefit of doubt, but his words and actions have so much hurt. Because there are fans that if Pree did the same would be angry and upset with her. We can never imagine that she would do such a thing, and the same thing for Harshad.
His life, his choices, he can do whatever he wants by some actions of his even if they are the same as his 'friends' I would never imagine that he would do. By doing that he is showing his hate towards 'someone' for what reason?

Girls do mature faster than boys I can vouch for that, but this can't be used as a cover up for him. Hes talking about maturity well where is his maturity? I dislike when people preach but cannot practise that.

Your story is just like me. Except my brother is still on the same wrong path. My father's passing knocked some sense into him made him responsible get a job. But it couldn't change his behaviour, increase maturity levels and make him know wrong and right. Even after having an accident he's still friends with someone that didn't even call the ambulance. 

Some people end up on the wrong path, with wrong people and come out of it, but that's not true for everyone. 

Coming back to Harshad I did tweet to him my dissapointments, but did u see what happened? More people are doing the same, yes he is getting tagged and bashed. But I doubt's he's reading and listening to people's pleas. Nothing seems to affect him now and I don't know whether he will get out of this sankat ka asar and realise his mistakes or will he continue his downfall and fued with fans. 
@bold ..i agree wd ramita ..i'm nt anti harshad fan i dnt care wt he does in his life its his choices good or bad his life aftr all it is n i knw dis harshad is defo d one we dnt no i knw fans took somethng to another level which ws completely wrng n i said it wrong bt he is a celeb n a human too he cnt see only d negativity couldnt see d love wen u gt hatred more n love is in less quantity better to choose love coz life is too short to live wd hatred if people hated him dey loved him madly too .. n nobody is hating him never bt al r disappointed by d way he reacted dat ws nt expected fr him .. i knw he reached at a point were he couldnt tke anymore i understnd bt he would hve said straight away should hve said dat dnt bash my friends n me i dnt like it..fans would hve tken it  bt d way he reacted ws so nt good .
n i repeat o one is hating him jst disappointed by him .n people wil frgive him coz dey genuinely loved him bt he hs to do somethng to retain d same love n respect 

Edited by preeharsharora - 01 January 2015 at 10:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenHooMeinbutterfly20ramita94Shanaya__Uniquely...me

ramita94 IF-Dazzler
ramita94
ramita94

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shanaya__

Originally posted by ramita94

I completely understand and respect your P.O.V and I want to give him the benefit of doubt, but his words and actions have so much hurt. Because there are fans that if Pree did the same would be angry and upset with her. We can never imagine that she would do such a thing, and the same thing for Harshad.
His life, his choices, he can do whatever he wants by some actions of his even if they are the same as his 'friends' I would never imagine that he would do. By doing that he is showing his hate towards 'someone' for what reason?

Girls do mature faster than boys I can vouch for that, but this can't be used as a cover up for him. Hes talking about maturity well where is his maturity? I dislike when people preach but cannot practise that.

Your story is just like me. Except my brother is still on the same wrong path. My father's passing knocked some sense into him made him responsible get a job. But it couldn't change his behaviour, increase maturity levels and make him know wrong and right. Even after having an accident he's still friends with someone that didn't even call the ambulance. 

Some people end up on the wrong path, with wrong people and come out of it, but that's not true for everyone. 

Coming back to Harshad I did tweet to him my dissapointments, but did u see what happened? More people are doing the same, yes he is getting tagged and bashed. But I doubt's he's reading and listening to people's pleas. Nothing seems to affect him now and I don't know whether he will get out of this sankat ka asar and realise his mistakes or will he continue his downfall and fued with fans. 

I agree with whatever you said. I can't deny the fact that when he tagged everyone from the team except Pree it irked me. But my point is that fans have taken this way to far. He is a publi figure and all but dont you think we have taken this way to far. I mean just take in the dissapointment, you may express it in a dignified manner, but there was no necessity of bashing him :( Instead of simply expressing their disappointment, fans went on about his ego and what not.

Yes fans have taken it too far but only the ones that hate what he did whom he likes to call 'kids'. They want to dictate who he hangs out with, angry that he unfollowed Pree etc. Just like that perso who messgaed him on facebook.
 But if u see fans that actually care are messaging him a dignified way, even those people that are writing open letters out of concern. Someone did comment about his ego, because everyone could see with that Bi anniversary tweet what he did (I didn't have a problem because I know it wasn't genuine and he was taunting fans). And then he retweeted that tweet.. and the one about Pree.. and the one about how she apparently deleted her BI tweet is there any justifications for his acts here. 

madhufx9... IF-Sizzlerz
madhufx9...
madhufx9...

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Ann, u said it all.. And girl why do u think that people hate u, u r such a sweet heart...
I feel Harshad is badly hurt for some reasons... May be heart break... Poor guy.. And what sucks me is every one are hurting him more, I have seen none conveyed their new  Year wishes, instead every one gave him advices... Yes we are upset about him, but such stuff might make him more disappointed...
What ever the phase he is going through,  I pray God that should end soonish...l

P.s Ann , u know what I'm feeling, I think harshika ek peche kuch jagda hogay hoongi, kuch love waliTongue I know I'm being too optimistLOL may be purposely he is trying to ignore her, to make her jealous... Like in our storiesROFL okay now dnt scold me, jus kidding... I'm still crazy for harshika and Zaya... I have a special place for them in my heart and it will continue... 

Ann wishing u and ur family a very happy and prosperous new year, love u

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnRosewoodzaya.fatimabutterfly20

butterfly20 Goldie
butterfly20
butterfly20

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhufx9...

Ann, u said it all.. And girl why do u think that people hate u, u r such a sweet heart...
I feel Harshad is badly hurt for some reasons... May be heart break... Poor guy.. And what sucks me is every one are hurting him more, I have seen none conveyed their new  Year wishes, instead every one gave him advices... Yes we are upset about him, but such stuff might make him more disappointed...
What ever the phase he is going through,  I pray God that should end soonish...l

P.s Ann , u know what I'm feeling, I think harshika ek peche kuch jagda hogay hoongi, kuch love waliTongue I know I'm being too optimistLOL may be purposely he is trying to ignore her, to make her jealous... Like in our storiesROFL okay now dnt scold me, jus kidding... I'm still crazy for harshika and Zaya... I have a special place for them in my heart and it will continue... 

hey madhu...i was thinking u and tannu are on bed in harshad's ghamLOL..but  m glad u both are fine...
yesterday night i was so scared u know why???don't run after me with stick but...i was thinking harsh is in full anger...kahin ghussy main aa kar gunjan ko pruose na kar dy...Cry...i was praying that ALLAH..cool him down...
*running*,...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnRosewood

madhufx9... IF-Sizzlerz
madhufx9...
madhufx9...

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by butterfly20

hey madhu...i was thinking u and tannu are on bed in harshad's ghamLOL..but  m glad u both are fine...
yesterday night i was so scared u know why???don't run after me with stick but...i was thinking harsh is in full anger...kahin ghussy main aa kar gunjan ko pruose na kar dy...Cry...i was praying that ALLAH..cool him down...
*running*,...
Hayee what, tujhe nay pata... Harshad aur pree me peche jagade chalri... They are trying to ignore each other... To make jealous... But we fans are fighting... And bechara Harshad ko itna Sunna pada...

P.s. gunjan Bappaa...!!!Shocked Well if if he really likes her , Its okay with me...Cry

butterfly20

zaya.fatima Senior Member
zaya.fatima
zaya.fatima

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:18am | IP Logged

*running*,...
Hayee what, tujhe nay pata... Harshad aur pree me peche jagade chalri... They are trying to ignore each other... To make jealous... But we fans are fighting... And bechara Harshad ko itna Sunna pada...

P.s. gunjan Bappaa...!!!Shocked Well if if he really likes her , Its okay with me...Cry
You are too good madhuClap
 thanks for lifting up my moodBig smile

butterfly20

butterfly20 Goldie
butterfly20
butterfly20

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:32am | IP Logged

*running*,...

hayeee...aesy mat bol..
i m not oky,,,i thought it as a night mare...i know i can't do aything but i will be so sad if that happen.Ouch

Go to top