UNDERSTANDING..

AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Dear Friends,

You may Love me or Hate me. You may go to the extent of bashing me or praising me,you may even call me names, but believe me your hatred is not upsetting,it actually doesn't disturb my equilibrium.

And it's not the first time, so am pretty much used to it..but just this time hear me, it's  a humble request..and just so that you know am not here to DEFEND' anyone,or be anyone's blind follower or fan..

Because what am gonna tell you is on a much more personal scale, and it's just an effort to make you understand that when you're trying to change someone for better, only love and support can do that..and I say this from personal experience.So please bear with me...and I hope that you wo't retaliate in a harsh manner because it's just my opinion..

Harshad Arora and Preetika Rao mean more to me, than I can express, because what I feel for them is more like the feelings I have for my brother and sister..it's probably because I can relate to their nature..

And once again I say am not here to defend anyone or prove anyone wrong or right...

All of us are saying that it's because of Vivek Madaan and Gunjan Vijaya,that Harshad is nearing his doom,that what he did was gross and it's hard for you to believe that he could stop so low...and you all are hating him for humiliating Pree,but for once did you think,what could've cause dthis change in him..and its not just the company of a few.

In our lives, we reach a point, if not all, but atleast most of us, reach a point when we feel that what we consciously are doing is right ,and a mistake becomes a habit..a time when we refuse to the entreaties of our wellwishers..

It happened in the case of two people..the first one being my own brother, who of course is younger than Harshad,but then he elder to me by 7 years..

Just a year back, he (my brother) came out of what I call the worst phase of his life..which would've otherwise drawn him towards his doomsday.

During that phase it was hard for us to even believe that he was the same person, quiet, introvert, humble and one who could differentiate between right and wrong..

It was hard for me to look at him fall into the abyss of darkness,and its not that he stopped loving his family..but his friends' became more important, what they thought and said became his thoughts too..

But he slowly came out of that phase, and it's not  he was not ashamed of himself afterwards..he was,he repented,but then the incidents turned him into a more matured person..a better human being,and my uncle and aunt got back their son, me my brotherand he was at peace with his conscience..

It's not our rebukes, but love and support which got him back from the clutches of soemthign which can be regarded as one of the steps towards self -annihilation..

Let me tell you about someone else..if you've watched the Harry Potter series and followed the career of the actors who played the characters you'll know that it's not really hard to lose yourself in the  maze stardom

I'm talking about Daniel Radcliffe who portrayed Harry Potter. He inculcated  a very bad drinking habit ..and he did it consciously..and if you go back to read his confessions,you'll know that it was at a point when he came and realized that his habits were straining his relationship with his family and friends,and since then he's been a teetotal..am not saying this to bore you out but to convey,that he was able to come out of it because he had the support of his family and friends..

You have no idea the miracles love, support and a few kinds words can make...

You have repeatedly said that you love Harshad Arora, was that love not enough to give him that ebenfit of doubt..yes I know what he has not done anything noble, and I do not support his actions,but have you ever considered that maybe it was because of lapse of judgement..did you not think twice before saying something as strong as hate'..

And guys is a proven fact that girls mature faster than boys,that they are more capable of handling such situations..for example Pree and Nam..

I DID NOT SUPPORT when pree was bashed,ruthlessly,by her fandom and people which had infiltrated from outside,and I dn not support the bashing of Harshad either..and I do this not because of my blind' love..because for me love can never be blind,it instead helps us understand a person better..its a promise to help that person,through thick and thin..

I am against bashing, you may not support a person's actions,that's valid,but that doesn't mean you'll insult a person, because hatred is a emotions which eats away all the memories which you had until then , treasured with so much love..

The account which mutilated Pree's picture in the most vulgar way possible was not just immoral and uncouth but also  a punishable offence,and even after that Pree kept quiet and this quality is admirable, and I know that Harshad should have kept quiet to, but then you can't expect the same thing from two different indivduals..

So guys just don't bash him..don't create  a rift in the fandom,because united we stand divided we fall..don't believe rumors from any dubious sources...it's an earnest request..please don't jump into conclusions, and most importantly,please don't misunderstand anyone..because one moment of misunderstanding can create differences which can even destroy relationships...I do not support if someone does  something grave ..I wouldn't have supported if I knew that he was a bad guy..but just for once,even if you have loved him for a day,please spare a monet to understand him,that what you see is not always what is happening..

More over, there's something else I'd like to say, some of you may even hate me more than you already do, but just so that you know, you'll always be dear to me..because when I say I love you,I really mean it, and am sorry, for stating something which differs from your opinion, but dear ,I don't say things to impress someone ,I say to express..and before I sign off, a good person may not necessarily be a good company..and its  aperson's personal choice and since you are concerned about the person in question, I would like to request that just eb there for Harshad..he'll come around ,I know that for sure.

With Love,

Anwesha

(@anwesha_india)

P.S. Am sorry for taking your precious time..but I wish that you'd understand me..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovesucks_78 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
harshad is seriously behaving like he had a heartbreak or breakup
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First off all I just couldnt agree more. 
And secondly, guys COME ON.
Look where we've taken this, it was a simple tweet and where have we all taken this to?
Do you think doing this will make Preetika happy and proud? 
I love HarshIka soo much<3 I love them alot. 
I wont deny that I shipped them, but their life is their life. 
I think fans have definitely overreacted and taken this way too far.
It's Harshad's job to perform the given scenes onscreen, and not be instructed by us fans to tell him what to do and what not to.
This was just a friendly advise, I am not targetting anyone. 
I can hardly imagine how awkward we must have made this for Harshad and Preetika. I mean even though they weren't BFFS, they atleast shared some friendship, and we kind ruined that too now. 
not that im telling you guys to cry over it or bash someone even more, but its just that next time you come across such a situation, show some empathy, think about the consequences, and please think if this is even sensible or not.
it's over now. But please guys let's not let this happen again</3 We call ourselves their fans<3 And how can we end up bashing our babies?

Edited by Shanaya__ - 9 years ago
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I completely understand and respect your P.O.V and I want to give him the benefit of doubt, but his words and actions have so much hurt. Because there are fans that if Pree did the same would be angry and upset with her. We can never imagine that she would do such a thing, and the same thing for Harshad.
His life, his choices, he can do whatever he wants by some actions of his even if they are the same as his 'friends' I would never imagine that he would do. By doing that he is showing his hate towards 'someone' for what reason?

Girls do mature faster than boys I can vouch for that, but this can't be used as a cover up for him. Hes talking about maturity well where is his maturity? I dislike when people preach but cannot practise that.

Your story is just like me. Except my brother is still on the same wrong path. My father's passing knocked some sense into him made him responsible get a job. But it couldn't change his behaviour, increase maturity levels and make him know wrong and right. Even after having an accident he's still friends with someone that didn't even call the ambulance. 

Some people end up on the wrong path, with wrong people and come out of it, but that's not true for everyone. 

Coming back to Harshad I did tweet to him my dissapointments, but did u see what happened? More people are doing the same, yes he is getting tagged and bashed. But I doubt's he's reading and listening to people's pleas. Nothing seems to affect him now and I don't know whether he will get out of this sankat ka asar and realise his mistakes or will he continue his downfall and fued with fans. 
butterfly20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovesucks_78

harshad is seriously behaving like he had a heartbreak or breakup

i feel that too.and i mention that in my os..
yes he was such a sweet heart and friendly natured boy..then what happened to him in one day...???
lovesucks_78 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ya even pree said in an iv somedays back tat she wud like to work with him agn n idk wat happened in 2 days . i m sure they must have talked before / after this whole thing
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramita94

I completely understand and respect your P.O.V and I want to give him the benefit of doubt, but his words and actions have so much hurt. Because there are fans that if Pree did the same would be angry and upset with her. We can never imagine that she would do such a thing, and the same thing for Harshad.

His life, his choices, he can do whatever he wants by some actions of his even if they are the same as his 'friends' I would never imagine that he would do. By doing that he is showing his hate towards 'someone' for what reason?

Girls do mature faster than boys I can vouch for that, but this can't be used as a cover up for him. Hes talking about maturity well where is his maturity? I dislike when people preach but cannot practise that.

Your story is just like me. Except my brother is still on the same wrong path. My father's passing knocked some sense into him made him responsible get a job. But it couldn't change his behaviour, increase maturity levels and make him know wrong and right. Even after having an accident he's still friends with someone that didn't even call the ambulance. 

Some people end up on the wrong path, with wrong people and come out of it, but that's not true for everyone. 

Coming back to Harshad I did tweet to him my dissapointments, but did u see what happened? More people are doing the same, yes he is getting tagged and bashed. But I doubt's he's reading and listening to people's pleas. Nothing seems to affect him now and I don't know whether he will get out of this sankat ka asar and realise his mistakes or will he continue his downfall and fued with fans. 

I agree with whatever you said. I can't deny the fact that when he tagged everyone from the team except Pree it irked me. But my point is that fans have taken this way to far. He is a publi figure and all but dont you think we have taken this way to far. I mean just take in the dissapointment, you may express it in a dignified manner, but there was no necessity of bashing him :( Instead of simply expressing their disappointment, fans went on about his ego and what not.
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'll reply after some time guys..
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramita94

@bold ..i agree wd ramita ..i'm nt anti harshad fan i dnt care wt he does in his life its his choices good or bad his life aftr all it is n i knw dis harshad is defo d one we dnt no i knw fans took somethng to another level which ws completely wrng n i said it wrong bt he is a celeb n a human too he cnt see only d negativity couldnt see d love wen u gt hatred more n love is in less quantity better to choose love coz life is too short to live wd hatred if people hated him dey loved him madly too .. n nobody is hating him never bt al r disappointed by d way he reacted dat ws nt expected fr him .. i knw he reached at a point were he couldnt tke anymore i understnd bt he would hve said straight away should hve said dat dnt bash my friends n me i dnt like it..fans would hve tken it  bt d way he reacted ws so nt good .
n i repeat o one is hating him jst disappointed by him .n people wil frgive him coz dey genuinely loved him bt he hs to do somethng to retain d same love n respect 
Edited by preeharsharora - 9 years ago
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shanaya__

I agree with whatever you said. I can't deny the fact that when he tagged everyone from the team except Pree it irked me. But my point is that fans have taken this way to far. He is a publi figure and all but dont you think we have taken this way to far. I mean just take in the dissapointment, you may express it in a dignified manner, but there was no necessity of bashing him :( Instead of simply expressing their disappointment, fans went on about his ego and what not.

Yes fans have taken it too far but only the ones that hate what he did whom he likes to call 'kids'. They want to dictate who he hangs out with, angry that he unfollowed Pree etc. Just like that perso who messgaed him on facebook.
 But if u see fans that actually care are messaging him a dignified way, even those people that are writing open letters out of concern. Someone did comment about his ego, because everyone could see with that Bi anniversary tweet what he did (I didn't have a problem because I know it wasn't genuine and he was taunting fans). And then he retweeted that tweet.. and the one about Pree.. and the one about how she apparently deleted her BI tweet is there any justifications for his acts here.