Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Why was Rupan mad? (Page 3)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Originally posted by Shwets1502

I think she wants to prove that she isn't the only person who hid things from Dadaji or the only one who has done a mistake. Everyone in the house is also wrong.
I think it is selfishness and jealousy combined. She never thought Nisha would be allowed to work. Since Dadaji had denied Kirti going outside for studies, she feels Dadaji has been impartial. But Nisha's case is different and she doesn't know that. And RL has the courage to stand up for their daughter and get the permission from Dadaji somehow, not like them nodding their heads always to be in his good books.

Aman...She probably felt like a fool to know she is just the handful of people who doesn't know the truth. And ofcourse, Aman is a dhaabewali, clash of status.

Dolly. I think that was unintentional from her. It came out of her in the flow.LOL I want Cake to blast at her for this..LOL

Yeah you are corrects, Shwets! I wish cake realizes she's cheering for the wrong side! LOL Vimla looked sooo confused & nervous when Dadaji was questioning Dolly. Ifff dolly reveals that her saasu ma isn't good- toh Vimla would be given a lecture from Dadaji as well- thanks to Rupan. Rupan ka keharr sab pe baras gaya aaaj! LOL
Moral of the story, kids---Life is not Dragon Ball Z.. Think before you speak & emit fireballs!   LOL

I really thought Vimla will come to Dolly's rescue, to atleast say something about what happened in Dolly's sasural. But she was standing like the non-striker batsmen who is not ready to take the run resulting in the batsmen's run out..LOL 

And that should apply to Dadaji also. He just doesn't think at all...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVI

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by erised.

I dont knw y is roopan saying that kirti was nt allowed to go outside 4 studies and nishu got d permission 4 d job..
Infact...kirti said that she wants 2 go to delhi for fashion designing thats y dadaji refused 4 that..but now she is doing fashion designing in jaipur only na..and nishu is also doing job in jaipur only..she didnt say for going outside n all..
Then y d hell is roopan jealous..Angry
good point! Yeah I remember it was Riteish who had arranged Kirti's admission at Jaipur! Exactly.. Then tohh Kirti should sit at home as well if Nisha isn't allowed shooting.
I was so repulsed when Rupan said Nisha will meet new people if she trains to become a shooter! Dead AND what the heck is wrong with Dadaji? Is he doubting his grand-kids? Does he not trust his saskaar & values which he himself passed on to these kids? Trust nahi hai ladki pe?? Ab kahaan gayi inki gyaan ki baatein. Ek ke saath hua, toh sab ke saath hoga? This is where I feel Dadaji's regressive thinking takes over his decisions! Ouch What's next? All the girls stay at home and learn to cook till they are married? I mean I know he allows her (saw the pic) but it's only after RL intervene. What if Nisha didn't have RL as her parents? Tohh ghar pe baith jaati- like millions others.. Ouch Confused

Edited by JAHHNAVI - 01 January 2015 at 9:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArieltabiDazzlerruhiShwets1502

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlingruhi

When Jwala or Kirti goes against Rupan, she will fake tears again and Nisha and RL will get them all back together. Mohan should blast her...but he was standing there silently witnessing the one sided match.

Mohan will realise his mistake of not controlling roopan only when jwala and kirti make him realise...!!
Yes he will blast roopan if another mistake happens to his children because of her...!! but then if he is equally responsible so can't blame roopan independently...!!
I don't think he has the guts to take a stand. He's built that way. He'll quitly bear it all- like a satayaaa hua pati LOL He can't become another Ramesh na? Wink Cool

Shwets1502

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:56am | IP Logged

I dont knw y is roopan saying that kirti was nt allowed to go outside 4 studies and nishu got d permission 4 d job..
Infact...kirti said that she wants 2 go to delhi for fashion designing thats y dadaji refused 4 that..but now she is doing fashion designing in jaipur only na..and nishu is also doing job in jailur only..she didnt say for going outside n all..

Roopan is jealous because nisha will have to travel if she joins shooting practice and she will become star one day...!! It's a great opportunity for nisha which roopan is unable to digest..!!

Yes manasa..u r right..she is so jealous of nishu nw..wht will hppn when she will cum 2 knw abt nishu liking viraj...she will fill dadaji's ears and do cheap things

Yes varsha this lady will defintely do that,.. but dadi will interfere in Niraj's issue for sure... i wonder why dadi didn't interfered today while roopan is blaming RL..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIShwets1502

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Infact...kirti said that she wants 2 go to delhi for fashion designing thats y dadaji refused 4 that..but now she is doing fashion designing in jaipur only na..and nishu is also doing job in jailur only..she didnt say for going outside n all..

Roopan is jealous because nisha will have to travel if she joins shooting practice and she will become star one day...!! It's a great opportunity for nisha which roopan is unable to digest..!!

Yes manasa..u r right..she is so jealous of nishu nw..wht will hppn when she will cum 2 knw abt nishu liking viraj...she will fill dadaji's ears and do cheap things

Yes varsha this lady will defintely do that,.. but dadi will interfere in Niraj's issue for sure... i wonder why dadi didn't interfered today while roopan is blaming RL..!!

I think NiRaj should just ELOPE, when the time comes LOL
Action replay ho jaayega nahi tohh..ROFL [What is up with all these cricket references? What's wrong with me? Silly Oh haan.. Saw Shekhar Sir (Amit Sarin) at BCL yesterday.. LOLLMAO..]

DazzlerruhiShwets1502

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

When Jwala or Kirti goes against Rupan, she will fake tears again and Nisha and RL will get them all back together. Mohan should blast her...but he was standing there silently witnessing the one sided match.

Mohan will realise his mistake of not controlling roopan only when jwala and kirti make him realise...!!
Yes he will blast roopan if another mistake happens to his children because of her...!! but then if he is equally responsible so can't blame roopan independently...!!
I don't think he has the guts to take a stand. He's built that way. He'll quitly bear it all- like a satayaaa hua pati LOL He can't become another Ramesh na? Wink Cool

ROFL.. Mohan becoming another ramesh is not possible but he will definitely shout at her one day...!! today since aman's reality is being questioned he didn't speak to her as he hid the issue from her..!!

But he will definitely control her one day...!! otherwise the show doesn't contain any meaning...!!

For the time being i'm concerned for dolly ignoring others

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArieltabiJAHHNAVIShwets1502

-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Rupan has a kind of attitude which is like what happened with me will happen with others also.
She wanted to prove that she was not the only one who was wrong , others are also wrong.

Moreover I believe that she doesn't want to see jisha achieving heights in her life.

JAHHNAVIShwets1502

alice54 Goldie
alice54
alice54

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:52am | IP Logged
roopan is definitely one hell of a jealous women and worst mother...
whatever she said about Dolly was unintentional as she was feeling a little bit guilty after telling this to dadaji...

My gut feeling says that in future definitely roopan is going to try and get kirti and viraj hooked up, vimla will also be supportive as she also hates RL...kirti might like viraj or viraj might think kirti is aarthi...until and unless viraj realises his love for nisha and confesses it things would be in a big soup... and in all these roopan will play a big role

am praying that all these wont happen and CV's surprise us...

JAHHNAVI

Go to top