Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

~|| Happy birthday princess ireena ||~ (Page 8)

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _JellyBean_

First of all let me wish u a many many happy returns of the day
may god fulfill all ur dreams...may u get evrthng which u want ...keep shining as a star my princess...

I think just few days ago we met in AT...in such a very short time we became friends...oh not just Friends its more than FriendsEmbarrassed...we became best buddies hug*Hug

As i say we met at parth's AT where at first day of meeting i gave u name thakurian

Story behind the name-i remembered that scene where u gave me lots of work related to siggy and i just told u that "bachhe ki jaan loge kya thakur" and u answered me that "i'm female dear so call me thakurain ROFL" and i officially declared u as a thakurian...)

i remembered that moment when u gave me first contract of making parth's santa siggy as u suggest me i have to do it for u na and surprisingly it crossed 550+ hits in fb...thank you so much for that...that day was my life's most amazing day

For making our friendship more stronger i had sent u testimonial u remember ...i felt that time very special coz ur very first testimonial is send by me woho wo...

iru rememberd this pic which send by me for JAS... 

jas was not there at that time..so tu uske pi6e pad gae thi ki jenny ki post dekhi kya!uska pi6a nahi 6oda jab tak usne pic dekh nahi li ..lolzz...thats really cute thing yara...luv for that...

hw can i forgot that day when i felt that no one was observing my edit...that time u said there is nthng like that u have to info ppl that "i make this edit just go and check it ri8now" and at that time tu AT me jake sabko boli ki did u check jenny's banner yet...if not go and check and give ur feedback...wow only true frnd can do it...u r such a sweetheart dear...

Few days ago i felt very alone coz of some personal issues where u r there 2 support me i think if u r not there at that time so may be i'm not here to wish u even...coz i was thinking about to quite IF as well as FB wtsp...but ur support brings me back...thanxx for ur caring ...thaxxx for ur support...thanxx for everything actually...

And duniywalo sunlo...my all creation credit goes to only and only ireena coz she provides me caps most of the time...she is one who waiting for my next creation...Day Dreaming

Now thats enough for my bakbak...

Just wanna thank god for sending u in my life ..u r angel of my life and i really mean it...u r my thakurian and i'm ur chella...i would like to thanx  ky2 coz agar itna wonderful serial nahi ata to me IF kabhi join nahi karti nahi muje tu milti...last but not least...vivah me shahid ek dailoge bolta hai [poonam log zindgi bhar chahat ki khoj me bhatak te rehte hai par me kitna lucky hu ki wo chahat muje sogad me mili hai] my orginal version dedicated to u-iru log zindgi bhar frndship ki khoj me bhatak te rehte hai but me kitni lucky hu ki wo frndship muje sogad me mili hai...

Luv u so much...again happy b'day ..keep smiling...

Jenny Jenny Jenny...What will i say to you!!! first of all stop giving me credit for your edits,,,,its enough now Cool
thanks dear and love you loads..Hug.your this long msg left me speechless and got emotional...yes you are one of my best buddy..the moment we shared in the AT and in PM it will always remain in my heart...we will always be like this only...I love to being you thakurain.. LOLLOLLOL and you are nicest person and a very good human being..I always torture you with my request but you always fulfill it with a smiley face...you are so nice..and yes I have gone crazy seeing the thread and seeing all of your love Hug
Love you Hug

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OkThanksBye

and yeah... here you go! Birthday gift! Tongue

thank u so much Sri...you are so sweet...you are really different from others...
thanks dear..and love u Hug
Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveurlife1

Happy birthday Iru baby hope you have an amazing day
and party hard
ohhh you defo need to read my msg its fun and good hehehhehe
love you Iru baby and keep smiling and don't you ever cry or else you will get it from and who ever makes you cry they will get it from all of us !!!

Big wala hug to you Hug
mwahhh xxx
yeah I read your msg yesterday but couldn't reply any of oyu..as I knew it will take time to answer...LOL
hugs to u too dear HugI also hate coz whenever we met else I was about to leave or you LOLLOLLOL bad timing LOL
but still one incident brought us closer..and I will never shed my tears for unnecessary things..Wink your wish so sweet just like you...loved the msg from parth side LOL
thanks for your love dear..and i love u too Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loveurlife1

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan145

Happy bday iru..i fif make edits for u vch is mehhh..and i donno hw to share it here in india forums...but keeping it aside..i love uu and vll always doo..keeep smiling ..
nashi i loved your msg damnit...loved it to the cores...wow so beautiful..thanks dear...
I love u too..I am curious to see your edit Wink
 now I am talking like greedy LOLLOLLOL
post your edit link WinkWink
lovee u dear and thanks for your lovely msg Hug
Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missfilmy

Happy Birthday dearHug

This is ur gift from my side 

@topic maker: very nice post Clap

Love

Ranjini
thank you sooo sooo sooo much dear...Hug
loved the gift yaar ...Blushing
using it Blushing
Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ragvir.fan

Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug
Hppy Birthday IRU
Party PartyPartyParty PartyParty Party PartyParty
let's party
Dancing DancingDancing DancingDancing DancingDancing DancingDancing DancingDancing DancingDancing Dancing

thank u Diba Hug
loved the GIF dear
you are one of my good friend Hug
love u..Hug

ragvir.fan

Akshi0019 IF-Sizzlerz
Akshi0019
Akshi0019

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Haaapppyyy bbbiirrrtthhddaayyy...
love u a tonee...
god bless u...

Ireena7

Aliyagogoi IF-Rockerz
Aliyagogoi
Aliyagogoi

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Wish you a very happy birthday Ireena,may almighty fulfill all your dreams and showers with lots of love and blessings...wlmish you a happy new year too...PartyHugHeart

Edited by Aliyagogoi - 02 January 2015 at 2:23am

Ireena7

Go to top