Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

I loved it Keertu πŸ˜³ πŸ€—damn his biting lips  and we have similarity in specs and drooling on Parth πŸ€£ i love u dear
yeah the IV's were hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
thank u dear for such a long msg πŸ€—
and u do not need to send gifts to me...okk?? your love,,,hugs,,,kisses are enough...
I know how much u love..I am overwhelmed..😳
and I am not naughty U know πŸ˜†
and Parth is mine u knowπŸ˜‰ ...so no need to say that u r lending him to me πŸ€£
Ireena7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShivinkiJas

happy bday iruu πŸ€—

πŸ€—A special thanks to you only Jas πŸ€—
if you haven't made the At...I wouldn't have got so many lovely and sweet friends...so thank u so much Jas...your words are enough for me to realize me I am special too 😳...I love u..u know that...πŸ€—
NazarLaayeNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ireena7

thank u soo much Sharon...πŸ€—you are so sweet dear...loved your message..you are really nice and cute friend I have ever met...we have become great friends πŸ˜ƒ your monkeys are sweet like you πŸ˜³ I am also blessed to have a friend like you..the moments we shared in the AT have brought us close...
Love u πŸ€—

love you too dear my manik's guitar!!

Ireena7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _JellyBean_

First of all let me wish u a many many happy returns of the day
may god fulfill all ur dreams...may u get evrthng which u want ...keep shining as a star my princess...

I think just few days ago we met in AT...in such a very short time we became friends...oh not just Friends its more than Friends😳...we became best buddies hug*πŸ€—

As i say we met at parth's AT where at first day of meeting i gave u name thakurian

Story behind the name-i remembered that scene where u gave me lots of work related to siggy and i just told u that "bachhe ki jaan loge kya thakur" and u answered me that "i'm female dear so call me thakurain πŸ€£" and i officially declared u as a thakurian...)

i remembered that moment when u gave me first contract of making parth's santa siggy as u suggest me i have to do it for u na and surprisingly it crossed 550+ hits in fb...thank you so much for that...that day was my life's most amazing day

For making our friendship more stronger i had sent u testimonial u remember ...i felt that time very special coz ur very first testimonial is send by me woho wo...

iru rememberd this pic which send by me for JAS... 

jas was not there at that time..so tu uske pi6e pad gae thi ki jenny ki post dekhi kya!uska pi6a nahi 6oda jab tak usne pic dekh nahi li ..lolzz...thats really cute thing yara...luv for that...

hw can i forgot that day when i felt that no one was observing my edit...that time u said there is nthng like that u have to info ppl that "i make this edit just go and check it ri8now" and at that time tu AT me jake sabko boli ki did u check jenny's banner yet...if not go and check and give ur feedback...wow only true frnd can do it...u r such a sweetheart dear...

Few days ago i felt very alone coz of some personal issues where u r there 2 support me i think if u r not there at that time so may be i'm not here to wish u even...coz i was thinking about to quite IF as well as FB wtsp...but ur support brings me back...thanxx for ur caring ...thaxxx for ur support...thanxx for everything actually...

And duniywalo sunlo...my all creation credit goes to only and only ireena coz she provides me caps most of the time...she is one who waiting for my next creation...

Now thats enough for my bakbak...

Just wanna thank god for sending u in my life ..u r angel of my life and i really mean it...u r my thakurian and i'm ur chella...i would like to thanx  ky2 coz agar itna wonderful serial nahi ata to me IF kabhi join nahi karti nahi muje tu milti...last but not least...vivah me shahid ek dailoge bolta hai [poonam log zindgi bhar chahat ki khoj me bhatak te rehte hai par me kitna lucky hu ki wo chahat muje sogad me mili hai] my orginal version dedicated to u-iru log zindgi bhar frndship ki khoj me bhatak te rehte hai but me kitni lucky hu ki wo frndship muje sogad me mili hai...

Luv u so much...again happy b'day ..keep smiling...

Jenny Jenny Jenny...What will i say to you!!! first of all stop giving me credit for your edits,,,,its enough now πŸ˜Ž
thanks dear and love you loads..πŸ€—.your this long msg left me speechless and got emotional...yes you are one of my best buddy..the moment we shared in the AT and in PM it will always remain in my heart...we will always be like this only...I love to being you thakurain.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and you are nicest person and a very good human being..I always torture you with my request but you always fulfill it with a smiley face...you are so nice..and yes I have gone crazy seeing the thread and seeing all of your love πŸ€—
Love you πŸ€—
Ireena7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: OkThanksBye

and yeah... here you go! Birthday gift! πŸ˜›

thank u so much Sri...you are so sweet...you are really different from others...
thanks dear..and love u πŸ€—
Ireena7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Loveurlife1

Happy birthday Iru baby hope you have an amazing day
and party hard
ohhh you defo need to read my msg its fun and good hehehhehe
love you Iru baby and keep smiling and don't you ever cry or else you will get it from and who ever makes you cry they will get it from all of us !!!

Big wala hug to you πŸ€—
mwahhh xxx

yeah I read your msg yesterday but couldn't reply any of oyu..as I knew it will take time to answer...πŸ˜†
hugs to u too dear πŸ€—I also hate coz whenever we met else I was about to leave or you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bad timing πŸ˜†
but still one incident brought us closer..and I will never shed my tears for unnecessary things..πŸ˜‰ your wish so sweet just like you...loved the msg from parth side πŸ˜†
thanks for your love dear..and i love u too πŸ€—
Ireena7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fan145

Happy bday iru..i fif make edits for u vch is mehhh..and i donno hw to share it here in india forums...but keeping it aside..i love uu and vll always doo..keeep smiling ..

nashi i loved your msg damnit...loved it to the cores...wow so beautiful..thanks dear...
I love u too..I am curious to see your edit πŸ˜‰
 now I am talking like greedy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
post your edit link πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
lovee u dear and thanks for your lovely msg πŸ€—
Ireena7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: missfilmy

Happy Birthday dearπŸ€—

This is ur gift from my side 

@topic maker: very nice post πŸ‘

Love