India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

new os nisha and viraj(part 1 updated)

sruthi.r Groupbie
sruthi.r
sruthi.r

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Hi everyone I was a silent reader of this for must. Because of 12th Std mom not allowing me to use any electronic items so was inactive but due to new yeary I got ppermission to use so coming to point I am her to write an o's on nisha and viraj I will give some outline of the story if u like it pls let me know .

viraj comes to know that the email was sent by nisha and gets hyper on her on the time nisha was on her way to propose her love to viraj in anger he hurts her feelings a lot.he goes to USA for a meeting on the mean time nisha resigns her work which is not known to viraj. Nisha so depressed in her home and her cousin try all possible way to cheer her up finally with 2 days nisha becomes normal she takes a decision notfforget the past and lead a new life she takes her mobile and deletes viraj number and prepares herself to lead a new life.mean while viraj has been thinking about nisha and even tried calling her but she did not pick up his call.0ne year passed and viraj comes back to Indiaa comes to know nisha has resigned her job and when he meets her she is no more the tomybo but a gorgeous girl

i will elaborate the story tomorrow if u like it is like Kuk he sk movie as I am in hurry there may be so many grammatical mistakes Sry for it and not known Hindu so pls try to communicate with me in English

Edited by sruthi.r - 01 January 2015 at 10:54pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

nisharathoreanya234piapriyasangeethbalapallavibanerjeerampriyaramneetr91TasmiaFaymeera851Grishu30sonakshi.sharmaWaterIceFariba100rocking_bhawnaabraxos--Rashmi---dinazzLightingHopeAnju_Sishqnmedaisydee425Dazzlerruhi

dinazz IF-Dazzler
dinazz
dinazz

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:20am | IP Logged
nice and different .
cont soon.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sruthi.rishqnme

erised. IF-Dazzler
erised.
erised.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Nice concept..plz do write...:)

sruthi.rishqnme

Grishu30 Senior Member
Grishu30
Grishu30

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Lovely concept..do write..

sruthi.rishqnme

anya234 Groupbie
anya234
anya234

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Write soon ! It seems to be interesting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sruthi.r

Usma55 Goldie
Usma55
Usma55

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Please carry on

sruthi.r

neetr91 Senior Member
neetr91
neetr91

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Nice concept...please do continue this story...

sruthi.r

sruthi.r Groupbie
sruthi.r
sruthi.r

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
thanks for ur support I will continue. ...

here the story starts

viraj come to know that the e-mail wala female is nisha he remembers gaya's words"unr taking so much interest in nisha"and all the bad stuffs told to him about her.he really did not believe all that as he trusted her but the trust was completely broken by her.on the other hand all the cousins motivated nisha to confess her feelings to viraj and she got ready to confess to viraj. nisha entered the academy so excited sourav wishes her luck.she entered viraj cabin "good morning sir.I want to tell u something..."but she was stopped by viraj"I don't want to listen to anything from u.I had trusted u but u broke my trust"he raised his voice say he spoke nisha was confused and did not have any clue abot wat he was talking"but sir..."again she was stopped"don't act as if u don't know anything. I know that u were the one who kept on sending those emails to me"he was so hyper that he did not know that his words hurted nisha a lot finally he said"I don't want to see u get out"now nisha was completely shattered tears rolled from her eyes she was not able to control it with out uttering a word she ran out of the cabin crying really hard.sourav saw nisha running from the cabin in tears he stopped his work and followed her.viraj had a meeting in U.S so he prepared to go.

nisha cousins and sourav comes to what all happened and did there best to make her happy.but nisha locked herself in a room and did not open.by the end of the day she came out of the room and found all her cousins and sourav wait for her"I have been a bad girl na? she wiped all tears "sry for troubling u guys. all the cousins hugged her""guys I have made a decision not to remeber the past but to be have with my present that is u"all were happy"finally nishu is back"all shouted and nisha told that she is hungry and all left to eat before leaving nisha took her mobile and broke it and when down with others

viraj was on flight he thought of calling nisha as he had been so rude to her and even tried calling her but she did not pickit up (guys u know y she did not pick it up) while nnisha resigned her job and prepared herself to lead a new life and viraj was busy with is work in U.S.

2 years passed viraj returns to India and comes to know that nisha has resigned her job on the day when he left for U.S...to be continued

precap of next story. ..
viraj asks about nisha to sourav, aman invites viraj to her marriage function viraj accepts it.nisha returns from delhi after two years to be for her brothers marriage preparation when she arrived all r stunned by her look even viraj is stunned by her look she is no more the tomyboy they new but a gorgeous girl...viraj fell completely flat by her look as he stood like a statue and was smiling looking at her he did not know wat he was doing. ...

pls reviews...

Edited by sruthi.r - 01 January 2015 at 11:03pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

suchetakarmakernisharathoreanya234Vrushika321huda123sangeethbalasonakshi.sharmarocking_bhawnaGrishu30Deena1DTasmiaFayneetr91cherrynicolemdinazzarunsunita_gmLightingHopedaisydee425Dazzlerruhicaller123

Go to top