Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Just stab him with a dagger, why don't you :( (Page 2)

silky_harshad IF-Rockerz
silky_harshad
silky_harshad

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by feminist

I don't know what to say I feel like stabbing Alvira the most she knew how Sahir is bent on hurting himself she knew that he couldn't take another heart break yet she brought Arzoo to his life. Why play with both of these broken people like they are dolls? CryCry So I belive Alvira is the main culprit!
you wanna stab her , go ahead I am with you Angry

JannatKhan780 Groupbie
JannatKhan780
JannatKhan780

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silky_harshad

Originally posted by JannatKhan780

i fail to understand that how Sahir servived in this envirment??? If it was me i would have either kill myself or left the house Angry hats off to Sahir "sabar"
i know re Cry jiske paas aisi family ho use dushmano ki kya zarurat Cry

Seriously! Dushmanu ki to zarorat hi nae!!! Plus Sahir is so kind(i guess) that he's doing "naki kar darya ma dall" bus! Ouch
silky_harshad IF-Rockerz
silky_harshad
silky_harshad

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettypri

It's a real wonder that Sahir survived such a family and on top of that what zeenat did as well and lived on to provide for this wierd and selfish familyAngry.
I can really understand why he would be hesitant to accept love once again..it's really difficult after so much apathy from his own family!  I don't think he can take a chance easily again,,,and seeing it that way...if he pushed Arzoo away and made her hate him because he didn't want her caught up in his insecurities...this stupid family is to blame...much more than he is! They all are terrible!
word pri CryCryCry such terrible people are surrounding him.. poor guy needs some positive energy which is impossible with these devils lurking in his life Angry 
Ecrivain. IF-Sizzlerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:37am | IP Logged

I swear silky I Just wanted to catch hold of the effing morons n slap them one by one ...
Like Seriosuly who the hell are They to talk to him Like tht ..I mean let alone using his money wht do even do for him in return ???Angry
Ecrivain. IF-Sizzlerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:38am | IP Logged
PS Happy new year to u Hug
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:03am | IP Logged
they are plane immune and insensitive, and SELFISH to the core .. its so easy to ignore his pain and suffering and blame him for everything happening out there, but they dont realize the fact that he is the one who saved arzoo, he is the one who is saving saiyyara, he is the one who is still saving zaki from rehman's trap.. such big losers they are, and zaki is a LOSER come HYPOCRITE .. Period..
MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:16am | IP Logged
in tonight's epi...I really disappointed by Alvira as a mother...come on yaar ur son is crying in front of u...he has tears in his eyes...atlst u shud wipe them...u shid hug him, I knw he did wrong so u can scold him...but when he is regretting which was visible from his actions, u can sympathies him...u can hug him...assure him like okk l'll try...but no...a very cold expressions from a so called mother. ..I can never understand her character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aamnazuha

allforlove Senior Member
allforlove
allforlove

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Yes they better kill him...that's what I felt today too... in fact its a wonder hez still alive when thers absolutely nothing exceot emptiness around him. Even.more surprising that he has held on to his own emotions, his goodness so strongly despite evrything. Today he cried for arzoo n didn't hesitate once to accept all d unnecessary blame. I wish things fall in place soon...its getting more n more difficult to c him like this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rs.shailu29TeAmo_Messi

Go to top