India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Just stab him with a dagger, why don't you :(

silky_harshad IF-Rockerz
silky_harshad
silky_harshad

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:57am | IP Logged
yes, all the inhabitants of niyamat house.. just get a dagger and stab sahir CryCryCry why don't you CryCry that guy already is so pained, so much in guilt and all you people do is to hurt him CryCry as if he is a abandoned land..you can throw whatever you want at him... CryCry he is not a cry baby but I bet he has seen much more of life than any of you AngryAngryAngry

and zaki how  good you exactly are to abuse sahir like that Angry suddenly you are in love and you are talking about morals and accusing others.. dude what you need is to look into mirror... and about being clean hearted and loyal and all those crap... let me tell you you are not even tiny bit loyal ...not even to your own flesh and blood alright ... let me remind you all these years when you were busy stealing girls' "hearts" you had sahir's protection okay... yes dear you got to be a stud because you are zaki Chaudhary... and you are zaki Chaudhary because of sahir azim Chaudhary... as far as we know the money you are wasting is not your khaandaani daulat Angry it's the fruit of sahir's blood and sweat in which you contributed as much as sarfaraz sahib Angry if sahir is so bad and you are so good then stop using his money first and then think about talking... just for a girl you are being like this to the brother who is a father like figure to you...who nurtured you.protected you ..who gave everything you own today Angry

alvira aunty..well i should not expect anything from a woman who didn't notice her son's bleeding hand and was worried about some ulterior motive... really in that one room of his sahir whips himself and i think that is enough for a mother to crazy with worrries... but no you are the super woman without even an ounce of care for your son... Do you even know about this whipping thing Cry Is that even possible Angry how can somebody with two proper eyes would fail to notice a brutally beaten person AngryAngryAngry

about anam the less said the better... kurti aapa you disgusting woman Angry you claim to raise him with your own hands,... that's why he is nothing but an  ATM machine for you ... you want him to be alone forever.. you want him to be in pain .. shame on you

you people call yourself his family Angry actually (I am not sorry if it sounds rude) you guys are PARASITES  AngryAngry you are sucking him for your benefits and not giving a damn that you are taking the life out of him in process Angry

Edited by silky_harshad - 01 January 2015 at 9:00am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

mad_maddyjulijasmeenblusky165Harshad4ever505JannatKhan780kaku17dhivyamuraliallforlovefeministIlinTaanuDeewaniRoxyCsyazaibrahim-svetalana-tweetie19prettypri..KpopIsLife..Gurmeet4DrashtiLily30xaviaraSoaps1

TaanuDeewani Goldie
TaanuDeewani
TaanuDeewani

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:12am | IP Logged
I agree...the entire episode none notice his pain...even when he is begging Alvira, I thought atleast she would hug him today...but alas...what he did earlier was not right..but being a mom can't u see the truth in him..and knowing the pain he has undergone previously (7yrs)..aren't u aware that he will tend to push love away... Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

THEfanOFheartz

JannatKhan780 Groupbie
JannatKhan780
JannatKhan780

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged
i fail to understand that how Sahir servived in this envirment??? If it was me i would have either kill myself or left the house Angry hats off to Sahir "sabar"
JannatKhan780 Groupbie
JannatKhan780
JannatKhan780

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:14am | IP Logged
i fail to understand that how Sahir servived in this envirment??? If it was me i would have either kill myself or left the house Angry hats off to Sahir's "sabar"
silky_harshad IF-Rockerz
silky_harshad
silky_harshad

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TaanuDeewani

I agree...the entire episode none notice his pain...even when he is begging Alvira, I thought atleast she would hug him today...but alas...what he did earlier was not right..but being a mom can't u see the truth in him..and knowing the pain he has undergone previously (7yrs)..aren't u aware that he will tend to push love away... Cry
hug Shocked you are talking about hug... i was expecting just a compassionate ..a warm look... AngryAngry she is not sahir's mom ..that's it Angry he deserve better

TaanuDeewani

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

It's a real wonder that Sahir survived such a family and on top of that what zeenat did as well and lived on to provide for this wierd and selfish familyAngry.
I can really understand why he would be hesitant to accept love once again..it's really difficult after so much apathy from his own family!  I don't think he can take a chance easily again,,,and seeing it that way...if he pushed Arzoo away and made her hate him because he didn't want her caught up in his insecurities...this stupid family is to blame...much more than he is! They all are terrible!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TaanuDeewaniSoaps1

feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

I don't know what to say I feel like stabbing Alvira the most she knew how Sahir is bent on hurting himself she knew that he couldn't take another heart break yet she brought Arzoo to his life. Why play with both of these broken people like they are dolls? CryCry So I belive Alvira is the main culprit!

TaanuDeewani

silky_harshad IF-Rockerz
silky_harshad
silky_harshad

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JannatKhan780

i fail to understand that how Sahir servived in this envirment??? If it was me i would have either kill myself or left the house Angry hats off to Sahir "sabar"
i know re Cry jiske paas aisi family ho use dushmano ki kya zarurat CryCryCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JannatKhan780TaanuDeewani

Go to top