India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Today, age difference is not a hindrance to any relationship - Sayanta

goldstar678 IF-Dazzler
goldstar678
goldstar678

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:57am | IP Logged
The sexy and glamorous Sayantani Ghosh is back in an amazing avatar in Sony Entertainment Television's Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar (Balaji Telefilms). Playing Nivedita Basu, the girl is seen trying to woo Neil (Ronit Roy) in her life.

"It is a real treat playing the character of Nivedita. She is a smart, independent lawyer who is sweet and suave, yet has an ulterior motive to complete what she is here for. And since the whole family is fond of her, she knows she can pave her way to being Neil's wife," averred Sayantani.

Since the character is of a Bengali woman, we wondered if she gave any inputs for her styling. "Of course I have. The character is glamorous and is someone from a rich culture, we discussed a lot about the appearance. Being a Bengali, getting into the personality was effortless, but I did give a lot of suggestions to the designer to get the right look for it."

Talking about why all vamps are given a specific glam avatar, the pretty girl quipped, "I think yes, vamps are portrayed in a certain way on TV. That is the formula-driven style but still I feel times are changing. But all said and done, my character doesn't really fall under the same category. Vamps and villains are someone who do bad without any reason, but my character is different."

There had been talks about the girl being nervous opposite Ronit. Defying it all as false, Sayantani said, "I have already acted opposite Ronit in Adaalat, so it wasn't the first time that I was sharing screen space with him. And not just Ronit, I am equally excited to work with Ashwini (Kalsekar) who I am a big fan of. I had really enjoyed her performance in Khakee and told her so. Also Pallavi (Kulkarni) and Kishwer (Merchantt) are brilliant and I am excited to be a part of the team."

Since her character is shown falling in love with an older man, we asked Sayantani what is her take on such a relationship. "I think in today's time, age difference is never a hindrance to a relationship. People today are mature and advanced and I think it completely depends on individuals."

And finally what is your take on the saying All is fair in love and war'? "I think I am a person who would break all lengths to love a person but to a certain extent. If the person is meant for you, he will come to you no matter what. And if it's not meant to be, I guess one should just let it go."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-IKNMPStargazer.-Piku-

goldstar678 IF-Dazzler
goldstar678
goldstar678

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:58am | IP Logged
So be ready for the tourcher in the upcoming months.I dont think she is going anywhere soon.
Stargazer. IF-Rockerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:05am | IP Logged
In all honesty, I don't quite like how her character is shaping up. Typical kebab mein haddi!

tfs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangalore

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Oh God neil's wifeCryCry
If this happens after 15 years, i guess I am not interested in serial.

It will be just too fake then.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangalorePRAGD

angelpureness IF-Dazzler
angelpureness
angelpureness

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Actually... In my grandmothers era... Age diff was not a big deal... Majority of marriage had a ten yr plus difference... And statistically looking... With time... Tolerance over age difference has diminished... Majority of the marriages that take place... Age diff is small...averaging around three to five.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amazingneira

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:30am | IP Logged
age is not hindrance for people, who are after ready to eat meal. people who love and are affectionate age definately matters, as same age groups have same concerns and opinions. 
What flawed comments just for publicity
Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 6:25am | IP Logged
If age  is not a case as she claims they should have her falling for RANBIR not Neil.
That would really spice up things for IKNMP

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top