Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

This attitude to Sahirs pain is terrible! (Page 3)

true2heart Senior Member
true2heart
true2heart

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

^ Sahir did not force zaki to marry Sumaira even for the deal ... when rehman asked first time he out rightly refused and said i will find a new investor ... even when video thing was brought up he did not force zaki ... he only forced him after finding out Sumaira is pregnant ... so i don't think he did it just for the deal ... if it was for deal why would he not agree the first time itself? And now after DNA report again he is not going to push zaki and will make it clear to Rehman that wedding is not happening ... so it was not all for the deal

I am not really talking about Sahir's pov here, you are right, he didn't do anything for the deal specifically, he \just wanted Zaki to do the right thing by marrying Samaira for the baby. He tried to lure Arzoo away from Zaki because he thought that he would kill two birds with one stone, get Zaki to own up his responsibility to Sam, and in the process get the pending deal as well. 

But what of Arzoo and zaki ? They started this whole nonsense because they didn't wanna antagonize Rehman by accusing Sam directly, thats why the fake preggy drama and then the blood sample nonsense, When Arzoo wanted to tell Sahir everything, it was zaki who resisted initially saying it may affect sahir's deal. So the drama continued, which is fine but how long can they continue the same track? The deal is nowhere in site, no one really cares about it anymore, Zaki is busy flogging Sahir and pataoing Arzoo, Arzoo is too caught up in the pain of being lied to and Sahir is living with the guilt of breaking her heart. So the reason this track was started is completely overshadowed by other stuff and that is kind of bugging. The Cvs need to tie the loose ends and end this track so that the story moves forward again. It seems to be stuck in a time zone for now. 

Edited by true2heart - 01 January 2015 at 11:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prettypri

farzy2910 Goldie
farzy2910
farzy2910

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:44am | IP Logged
I agree with your post. This has to be the most unemotional family under the sun. You wouldn't even say they all live under the same roof. Even strangers have more feelings for the next human when they in pain and try and console but here none of Sahir's family members even tried to console him. 
It's sad that Sahir has to see to everything by himself. Punishes himself and now there is no one to even help him heal

Sahir should leave his entire household to fend for themselves and then let's see how far they get 
prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TaanuDeewani

Yes I agree...why is everyone so stone hearted when it comes to Sahir?? Alvira cried so much when her laadla zaki was drinking Shocked ..and today her Sahir's pain was nothing? Moms can read their kids so well...and here goes a mom who can't even notice the wound on his hand and heart...whatever he did others might get offended..but she knows his truth..she knows his pain(or we think so Unhappy )...somebody give him some love... Cry

Hey Taanu sorry I missed replying to this one... Meant to come back and forgot...

Yes Alvira seems to be extra offhand with sahir..zaki tho is her jigar ka tukda... Her not seeing his physical wound even was terrible... A mother would not miss that.. In fact she didn't even ask him if he was fine after that encounter... When he clearly looked hurt!

She is simply not showing any understanding for him
Ouch

Go to top