Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

This attitude to Sahirs pain is terrible! (Page 2)

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ecrivain

Lovely post pri n happy new year Hug

Wht can I say life is always unfair but wht is more unfair is the fact tht when one's own family starts to think the worse ..then life is anything but a living hell 

The guy has been betrayed by his love , we are not sure wht happ to his dad n why He is The bread earner while the bloody moochers sleep off Angry

He has protected everyone n has looked after their needs even though his two other bros are good for nothing LOL

N yet one slip for which we don't have a reason as to why he did it ...n he is under scrutiny ..bloody excellent Clap

Ok on a side note I wrote on epi thread tht sahir knows ARZOO loves him n he knows she has no onein Lucknow n yet he broke her heart to save her from further pain as he is still married to Zeenat n ARZOO Wont get her due untill Zeenat baby rocks the hospital bed LOL

Thanks ecri...happy new year to you...Hug.

None of these people have the rig to say anything to him...he knows right from wrong..do they?? Zaki should keep his mouth shut at all times...he is a leech...nothing else! He gets more cringeworthy day by day!

And I see people questioning why he is jealous of Zaki...why did he free her and then feels bad to see Zaki with her...sighs! ...jealous of Zaki like really?? Please! 

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

I expected at least Alvira to react like a mom who knew her son inside out... They are making a mess of all char just to prove how good the female lead and her good-for-nothing friend are!!!

Alvira has never been portrayed as a mom who cares...I mean who let's her son eat burnt toast and cut himself off from life for seven years and then manipulates him into loving again..using him as her pawnConfused.

And today she was worse than worse...that rebuking tone...Ughh!

And frankly all this is not making me hate Sahir...he is still the character I feel for ...period!

Edited by prettypri - 01 January 2015 at 10:20am
allforlove Senior Member
allforlove
allforlove

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Nobody is ever going to do anything for sahir in this family...its as good as living on an island for him...there's absolutely no human being around...

Alvira is just pathetic...your son who never shows his hurt or feelings breaks down in front of u n all u do is lecture him...he held her hand...didn't she feel his hurt? He doesn't need ur or ur other gud for nothing sons words of wisdom today...he needs some sensitivity, some understanding...but I doubt if this thought even crosses their mind

Its getting so hopeless n so intolerable

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettypriSoaps1

angelpureness IF-Dazzler
angelpureness
angelpureness

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Just started watching... Am very curious.
I know that in Islam one is not allowed to harm their body... It is a sin... And here we have Sahir who is constantly harming himself.

today's episode he mentioned that God will punish him for his wrongs... Has his mother made him aware that self mutilation is a also a wrong in God's eyes. 

Has his mother taken him to see a psychiatrist over this issue of self harming. It seemed to me that it is being used to express his dark side... But if not treated it will get out of control. 

I hope that the cvs having introduced it are being responsible enough to show his struggle and taking help in stopping this act. I hope they are not going to be irresponsible and show his recovery from self mutilation with him gazing lovingly at the lead as they live happily ever after.

Self mutilation is caused due to depression and someone suffering from it needs immediate medical help.

Edited by angelpureness - 01 January 2015 at 2:32pm

prettypriSoaps1

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by allforlove

Nobody is ever going to do anything for sahir in this family...its as good as living on an island for him...there's absolutely no human being around...

Alvira is just pathetic...your son who never shows his hurt or feelings breaks down in front of u n all u do is lecture him...he held her hand...didn't she feel his hurt? He doesn't need ur or ur other gud for nothing sons words of wisdom today...he needs some sensitivity, some understanding...but I doubt if this thought even crosses their mind

Its getting so hopeless n so intolerable

Hopeless and intolerable is rightOuch.
All this while we heard that Sahir doesn't express..he pushes people away...he doesn't want to share his pain...but if this js how his sorrow and anguish are treated...with no concern...then it's quite obvious why he is so closed off!
Zaki is so full of himself that nothing better can be expected..but Alvira...hey didn't she see the desperation in those pleas...didn't she claim she was doing all this for Sahir?? She didn't stop him when she could and now she js blaming everything on him without a thought for his extreme agony! 
true2heart Senior Member
true2heart
true2heart

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
I really like Sahir's character but somewhere I think that the cvs are losing the plot. The deal and samaira bit have been dragging for too long now, and its imp that its sorted out soon as the whole love drama actually started coz of that. Zaki fell in love because Arzoo ( stupid girl) decided to fake preg to save Zaki's ass, but it bore no fruit because Sam revealed the truth suddenly. Sahir romanced Arzoo because he wanted to prove to Zaki that she doesn't love him, well he did, but it made no difference to Zaki. 
Ok, I don't blame Zaki for not wanting to marry Samaira, may be he is right about her,  but then what of the deal ? The Shark has not been able to think of something else? This deal track has gone on too far for it to make sense now. Zaki becoming all mahan is a crazy development, his whole character has gone for a toss, he may be Arzoo's friend but he is coming across OTT rather than someone who is really concerned about his brother and the girl he loves. 

Sahir has gone from a self assured guy into a complete mess. I know we all feel his pain, and he deserves some of it,  what goes around comes around, he has hurt Arzoo and he deserves some of the stuff coming his way but him being flogged by the whole family is absolutely stupid. He has always been the head of the family, commanded a lot of respect, noone has ever dared to go againsthis decision and now suddenly everyone is talking to him like he is a criminal. 

Too many loose ends, too many loopholes, sudden change in attitude of the characters, the story that started as a thriller romance is slowly moving towards a typical love triangle which is threatening to take away the very soul of HS I just hope the cvs redeem themselves soon, otherwise despite the sahir fangiri, they will lose a lot of viewers, after all, how long can HC carry a weak story on his shoulders with his acting prowess. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prettypri

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
^ Sahir did not force zaki to marry Sumaira even for the deal ... when rehman asked first time he out rightly refused and said i will find a new investor ... even when video thing was brought up he did not force zaki ... he only forced him after finding out Sumaira is pregnant ... so i don't think he did it just for the deal ... if it was for deal why would he not agree the first time itself? And now after DNA report again he is not going to push zaki and will make it clear to Rehman that wedding is not happening ... so it was not all for the deal

Edited by Soaps1 - 01 January 2015 at 9:07pm

prettypriSuvika.

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by true2heart

I really like Sahir's character but somewhere I think that the cvs are losing the plot. The deal and samaira bit have been dragging for too long now, and its imp that its sorted out soon as the whole love drama actually started coz of that. Zaki fell in love because Arzoo ( stupid girl) decided to fake preg to save Zaki's ass, but it bore no fruit because Sam revealed the truth suddenly. Sahir romanced Arzoo because he wanted to prove to Zaki that she doesn't love him, well he did, but it made no difference to Zaki. 
Ok, I don't blame Zaki for not wanting to marry Samaira, may be he is right about her,  but then what of the deal ? The Shark has not been able to think of something else? This deal track has gone on too far for it to make sense now. Zaki becoming all mahan is a crazy development, his whole character has gone for a toss, he may be Arzoo's friend but he is coming across OTT rather than someone who is really concerned about his brother and the girl he loves. 

Sahir has gone from a self assured guy into a complete mess. I know we all feel his pain, and he deserves some of it,  what goes around comes around, he has hurt Arzoo and he deserves some of the stuff coming his way but him being flogged by the whole family is absolutely stupid. He has always been the head of the family, commanded a lot of respect, noone has ever dared to go againsthis decision and now suddenly everyone is talking to him like he is a criminal. 

Too many loose ends, too many loopholes, sudden change in attitude of the characters, the story that started as a thriller romance is slowly moving towards a typical love triangle which is threatening to take away the very soul of HS I just hope the cvs redeem themselves soon, otherwise despite the sahir fangiri, they will lose a lot of viewers, after all, how long can HC carry a weak story on his shoulders with his acting prowess. 

I know.. Exactly...
I think they are going overboard in their effort to show side by side the pain inflicted on Arzoo and how much Sahir is responsible!
But it's coming across as very cruel from the family.. He is already a broken soul and suffering through every moment.. And their sudden concern for arzoo seems shallow because they never saw one of their own suffering all these years.. Just mouthing a few words doesn't cut it.. They just let him be and now they are all over him with their holier than thou attitude!
It seems very insensitive and has the opposite effect of what they seem to be trying!

Go to top