Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allforlove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nobody is ever going to do anything for sahir in this family...its as good as living on an island for him...there's absolutely no human being around...

Alvira is just pathetic...your son who never shows his hurt or feelings breaks down in front of u n all u do is lecture him...he held her hand...didn't she feel his hurt? He doesn't need ur or ur other gud for nothing sons words of wisdom today...he needs some sensitivity, some understanding...but I doubt if this thought even crosses their mind

Its getting so hopeless n so intolerable
angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Just started watching... Am very curious.
I know that in Islam one is not allowed to harm their body... It is a sin... And here we have Sahir who is constantly harming himself.

today's episode he mentioned that God will punish him for his wrongs... Has his mother made him aware that self mutilation is a also a wrong in God's eyes. 

Has his mother taken him to see a psychiatrist over this issue of self harming. It seemed to me that it is being used to express his dark side... But if not treated it will get out of control. 

I hope that the cvs having introduced it are being responsible enough to show his struggle and taking help in stopping this act. I hope they are not going to be irresponsible and show his recovery from self mutilation with him gazing lovingly at the lead as they live happily ever after.

Self mutilation is caused due to depression and someone suffering from it needs immediate medical help.
Edited by angelpureness - 9 years ago
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: allforlove

Nobody is ever going to do anything for sahir in this family...its as good as living on an island for him...there's absolutely no human being around...

Alvira is just pathetic...your son who never shows his hurt or feelings breaks down in front of u n all u do is lecture him...he held her hand...didn't she feel his hurt? He doesn't need ur or ur other gud for nothing sons words of wisdom today...he needs some sensitivity, some understanding...but I doubt if this thought even crosses their mind

Its getting so hopeless n so intolerable

Hopeless and intolerable is right.
All this while we heard that Sahir doesn't express..he pushes people away...he doesn't want to share his pain...but if this js how his sorrow and anguish are treated...with no concern...then it's quite obvious why he is so closed off!
Zaki is so full of himself that nothing better can be expected..but Alvira...hey didn't she see the desperation in those pleas...didn't she claim she was doing all this for Sahir?? She didn't stop him when she could and now she js blaming everything on him without a thought for his extreme agony! 
true2heart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really like Sahir's character but somewhere I think that the cvs are losing the plot. The deal and samaira bit have been dragging for too long now, and its imp that its sorted out soon as the whole love drama actually started coz of that. Zaki fell in love because Arzoo ( stupid girl) decided to fake preg to save Zaki's ass, but it bore no fruit because Sam revealed the truth suddenly. Sahir romanced Arzoo because he wanted to prove to Zaki that she doesn't love him, well he did, but it made no difference to Zaki. 
Ok, I don't blame Zaki for not wanting to marry Samaira, may be he is right about her,  but then what of the deal ? The Shark has not been able to think of something else? This deal track has gone on too far for it to make sense now. Zaki becoming all mahan is a crazy development, his whole character has gone for a toss, he may be Arzoo's friend but he is coming across OTT rather than someone who is really concerned about his brother and the girl he loves. 

Sahir has gone from a self assured guy into a complete mess. I know we all feel his pain, and he deserves some of it,  what goes around comes around, he has hurt Arzoo and he deserves some of the stuff coming his way but him being flogged by the whole family is absolutely stupid. He has always been the head of the family, commanded a lot of respect, noone has ever dared to go againsthis decision and now suddenly everyone is talking to him like he is a criminal. 

Too many loose ends, too many loopholes, sudden change in attitude of the characters, the story that started as a thriller romance is slowly moving towards a typical love triangle which is threatening to take away the very soul of HS I just hope the cvs redeem themselves soon, otherwise despite the sahir fangiri, they will lose a lot of viewers, after all, how long can HC carry a weak story on his shoulders with his acting prowess. 

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^ Sahir did not force zaki to marry Sumaira even for the deal ... when rehman asked first time he out rightly refused and said i will find a new investor ... even when video thing was brought up he did not force zaki ... he only forced him after finding out Sumaira is pregnant ... so i don't think he did it just for the deal ... if it was for deal why would he not agree the first time itself? And now after DNA report again he is not going to push zaki and will make it clear to Rehman that wedding is not happening ... so it was not all for the dealEdited by Soaps1 - 9 years ago
prettypri thumbnail
Originally posted by: true2heart

I really like Sahir's character but somewhere I think that the cvs are losing the plot. The deal and samaira bit have been dragging for too long now, and its imp that its sorted out soon as the whole love drama actually started coz of that. Zaki fell in love because Arzoo ( stupid girl) decided to fake preg to save Zaki's ass, but it bore no fruit because Sam revealed the truth suddenly. Sahir romanced Arzoo because he wanted to prove to Zaki that she doesn't love him, well he did, but it made no difference to Zaki. 

Ok, I don't blame Zaki for not wanting to marry Samaira, may be he is right about her,  but then what of the deal ? The Shark has not been able to think of something else? This deal track has gone on too far for it to make sense now. Zaki becoming all mahan is a crazy development, his whole character has gone for a toss, he may be Arzoo's friend but he is coming across OTT rather than someone who is really concerned about his brother and the girl he loves. 

Sahir has gone from a self assured guy into a complete mess. I know we all feel his pain, and he deserves some of it,  what goes around comes around, he has hurt Arzoo and he deserves some of the stuff coming his way but him being flogged by the whole family is absolutely stupid. He has always been the head of the family, commanded a lot of respect, noone has ever dared to go againsthis decision and now suddenly everyone is talking to him like he is a criminal. 

Too many loose ends, too many loopholes, sudden change in attitude of the characters, the story that started as a thriller romance is slowly moving towards a typical love triangle which is threatening to take away the very soul of HS I just hope the cvs redeem themselves soon, otherwise despite the sahir fangiri, they will lose a lot of viewers, after all, how long can HC carry a weak story on his shoulders with his acting prowess. 

I know.. Exactly...
I think they are going overboard in their effort to show side by side the pain inflicted on Arzoo and how much Sahir is responsible!
But it's coming across as very cruel from the family.. He is already a broken soul and suffering through every moment.. And their sudden concern for arzoo seems shallow because they never saw one of their own suffering all these years.. Just mouthing a few words doesn't cut it.. They just let him be and now they are all over him with their holier than thou attitude!
It seems very insensitive and has the opposite effect of what they seem to be trying!

true2heart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

^ Sahir did not force zaki to marry Sumaira even for the deal ... when rehman asked first time he out rightly refused and said i will find a new investor ... even when video thing was brought up he did not force zaki ... he only forced him after finding out Sumaira is pregnant ... so i don't think he did it just for the deal ... if it was for deal why would he not agree the first time itself? And now after DNA report again he is not going to push zaki and will make it clear to Rehman that wedding is not happening ... so it was not all for the deal

I am not really talking about Sahir's pov here, you are right, he didn't do anything for the deal specifically, he \just wanted Zaki to do the right thing by marrying Samaira for the baby. He tried to lure Arzoo away from Zaki because he thought that he would kill two birds with one stone, get Zaki to own up his responsibility to Sam, and in the process get the pending deal as well. 

But what of Arzoo and zaki ? They started this whole nonsense because they didn't wanna antagonize Rehman by accusing Sam directly, thats why the fake preggy drama and then the blood sample nonsense, When Arzoo wanted to tell Sahir everything, it was zaki who resisted initially saying it may affect sahir's deal. So the drama continued, which is fine but how long can they continue the same track? The deal is nowhere in site, no one really cares about it anymore, Zaki is busy flogging Sahir and pataoing Arzoo, Arzoo is too caught up in the pain of being lied to and Sahir is living with the guilt of breaking her heart. So the reason this track was started is completely overshadowed by other stuff and that is kind of bugging. The Cvs need to tie the loose ends and end this track so that the story moves forward again. It seems to be stuck in a time zone for now. 

Edited by true2heart - 9 years ago
farzy2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with your post. This has to be the most unemotional family under the sun. You wouldn't even say they all live under the same roof. Even strangers have more feelings for the next human when they in pain and try and console but here none of Sahir's family members even tried to console him. 
It's sad that Sahir has to see to everything by himself. Punishes himself and now there is no one to even help him heal

Sahir should leave his entire household to fend for themselves and then let's see how far they get 
prettypri thumbnail
Originally posted by: TaanuDeewani

Yes I agree...why is everyone so stone hearted when it comes to Sahir?? Alvira cried so much when her laadla zaki was drinking 😲 ..and today her Sahir's pain was nothing? Moms can read their kids so well...and here goes a mom who can't even notice the wound on his hand and heart...whatever he did others might get offended..but she knows his truth..she knows his pain(or we think so 😔 )...somebody give him some love... 😭

Hey Taanu sorry I missed replying to this one... Meant to come back and forgot...

Yes Alvira seems to be extra offhand with sahir..zaki tho is her jigar ka tukda... Her not seeing his physical wound even was terrible... A mother would not miss that.. In fact she didn't even ask him if he was fine after that encounter... When he clearly looked hurt!

She is simply not showing any understanding for him