Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

This attitude to Sahirs pain is terrible!

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:53am | IP Logged
First Zaki..then Alvira..didn't even notice his state!
They were taunting a walking dead man ..yes..he cried alone...flogged himself till he couldn't stand...picked himself up all by himself and no one reAlized!

Zaki has so much concern for Arzoo...the one he thinks he is love with,,,,he couldn't see the extreme agony his brother was in..the limping...the anguish..the way he was hiding his pain...he just kept taunting Sahir.. If he knows about the betrayal Sahir suffered it was even more cruel...to say he has no heart..and he only cares about success and wealth...the same wealth he himself irresponsibly enjoyed all this while...the same success that let's him do absolutely nothing but play around with a new girl each day...he thinks he found true love so he is judging the brother who was always there for him so cruelly...I don't care what he thinks but he should have been able to see Sahirs state!
He is No saint...even what Nausheen said positively he twisted negatively and smirked in such a holier than thou manner...and he is conveniently forgetting that he had a big role to play in this mess...he started it...how is it ok for him to be so judgemental?.
All his concern is for Arzoo...yes he shod be...she deserves it after what she went through but so much apathy towards Sahir...that was terrible! 

And Alvira...she took the cake with the icing...her already heartbroken son falls in front of her on his knees and begs her to stop Arzoo from leaving..even saying that Allah will punish him and he is pleading because Arzoo shouldn't suffer...she has no compassion to give her son...and she is credited with being a good mother who braved gods wrath to set her sons life right! She told Arzoo she wanted to apologize for her sons actions...conveniently reducing her own role...of she hadn't brought Arzoo here on false pretences none of ths wod have happened...she never ever cared to comfort Sahir and today she turns her face away when her son is weeping..the son who had closed himself off from everyone...can't she see the emotions for Arzoo...couldn't she offer some measure of comfort to him?.

And he was tbe one who saved Arzoo...he wasn't responsible for the molestation although even he blames himself...but why is he not gven any consideration??

The way Zaki and Alvira behaved was as if Sahir was directly responsible for Arzoos molestation...each of them had their own hidden roles to play but the one who confessed his role is only held responsible...sad sad sad!

And in the end it looks like Sahir is the one who becomes bad again to stop Arzoo from leaving the house...so useless are all the 'good' people and the 'friend'!

HC was brilliant,...that scene where Sahir cried evoked real emotions...he never cried for his own pain...h suffered silently...but what happened today has broken him...that broken voice..the pain in the eyes...such a strong emotional performance...it was a real tear jerker...it really made the apathy to his pain more noticeable...the pleading tone...was in such contrast to Alviras harsh response...my heart went out to him...kudosClap

Edited by prettypri - 01 January 2015 at 8:59am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

mad_maddyjulijasmeenblusky165Harshad4ever505hayakhnploydomeallforloveipkkndmomentsfeministTaanuDeewanifarzy2910Ilin-svetalana-syazaibrahimsam123_0premeeristryapril10silky_harshadAeDilHaiMushkilEcrivain.war_is_peace-vandy-

silky_harshad IF-Rockerz
silky_harshad
silky_harshad

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged

they should sahir a favour... just leave him and his "success" and his "wealth" alone AngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

feministprettypri

TaanuDeewani Goldie
TaanuDeewani
TaanuDeewani

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Yes I agree...why is everyone so stone hearted when it comes to Sahir?? Alvira cried so much when her laadla zaki was drinking Shocked ..and today her Sahir's pain was nothing? Moms can read their kids so well...and here goes a mom who can't even notice the wound on his hand and heart...whatever he did others might get offended..but she knows his truth..she knows his pain(or we think so Unhappy )...somebody give him some love... Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

julijasmeenipkkndmomentsprettypri

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silky_harshad

they should sahir a favour... just leave him and his "success" and his "wealth" alone AngryAngryAngry

That was soooSleepy..from Zaki!
I mean...you enjoy it and then taunt him...the house he is telling Arzoo to stay back in...who is working to run it...not him for sure!  Him talking like this...oof...I don't even have adjectives!

And Alvira...less said the better! She should leave the house first by her own logic!
feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Someone should just shoot Alvira. really. Is she even his real mother? How is this man surviving such a toxic environment? So much animosity, plotting, hatred omg I can't even stand any person bitching about me I end up cutting their hair off! ugggh he has soo much patience!!!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prettypri

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by feminist

Someone should just shoot Alvira. really. Is she even his real mother? How is this man surviving such a toxic environment? So much animosity, plotting, hatred omg I can't even stand any person bitching about me I end up cutting their hair off! ugggh he has soo much patience!!!Angry

Seriously she is the worst!
She acted like she wasn't responsible at all when she actually started it all...and keeping everything aside...giving Arzoo Shagun ke kangan,,,,without telling her Sahir is married...saying she chose her for Sahir...without saying Sahir is married...how is that betrayal less??? 
Sahir told her the truth..else Alvira would have got her married without knowing!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkkndmomentsfeministTaanuDeewani

Ecrivain. IF-Sizzlerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Lovely post pri n happy new year Hug

Wht can I say life is always unfair but wht is more unfair is the fact tht when one's own family starts to think the worse ..then life is anything but a living hell 

The guy has been betrayed by his love , we are not sure wht happ to his dad n why He is The bread earner while the bloody moochers sleep off Angry

He has protected everyone n has looked after their needs even though his two other bros are good for nothing LOL

N yet one slip for which we don't have a reason as to why he did it ...n he is under scrutiny ..bloody excellent Clap

Ok on a side note I wrote on epi thread tht sahir knows ARZOO loves him n he knows she has no onein Lucknow n yet he broke her heart to save her from further pain as he is still married to Zeenat n ARZOO Wont get her due untill Zeenat baby rocks the hospital bed LOL

Edited by ecrivain - 01 January 2015 at 9:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prettypri

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I expected at least Alvira to react like a mom who knew her son inside out... They are making a mess of all char just to prove how good the female lead and her good-for-nothing friend are!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettypripremeeristry

Go to top