India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

today's episode

erised. IF-Dazzler
erised.
erised.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Hey guys...i dont knw wht d hell is strong with this roopan...doesn't she have any feelings...i thought she will turn gud after nishu saved her daughter jwalu from that man  but no..she is so irritating..urghhh...Angry
Poor dolly...usse bhi fasa diya roopan ne...
I feel bad for her dadaji should hv ask her first that if she has any prblm in her house or nt..he always used to scold first without knowing d reason..Ouch
Feeling bad for kirti..hope she cum soon..Ouch

I think in future when roopan will get to know that nishu loves viraj..she will go straight to dadaji and tell him...then dadaji won't allow her to go to academy..poor nishu will again fall in trouble bcoz of roopan..Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princessgloryDazzlerruhiShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:55am | IP Logged
I feel bad for Dolly more than Nisha because at least for Nisha she has RL who will stand up against Dadaji to support her. I don't see Vimla or Viren doing that. 
Rupan just thinks about herself and no one else, not even her kids. When she apologised to Dadaji, I thought she meant it, but realised her plans are completely different.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessgloryDazzlerruhi

erised. IF-Dazzler
erised.
erised.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I feel bad for Dolly more than Nisha because at least for Nisha she has RL who will stand up against Dadaji to support her. I don't see Vimla or Viren doing that. 
Rupan just thinks about herself and no one else, not even her kids. When she apologised to Dadaji, I thought she meant it, but realised her plans are completely different.

So true...poor dolly...on one side there is viren who always wants to obey rules n regulations and wants 2 be gud infront of dadaji and on d other side vimla...who is a weak lady...who's thinking is old n narrow types..that girl should stay in her in laws house after marriage whatever situation cums..nt to say anything infront of in laws..n that rubbish things...
Roopan...she is nt feeling bad 4 kirti..infact she planning 4 nishu to make sure that she should nt get d permission 4 shooting...
Why mohan always stands like a pole and dont say anything to his wife...he is 2 dumb...
Dadaji...d singham...i know he loves all kids but then y does he nt asks d prblm first frm his kids...he always used 2 scold them...
And y d hell every blame cums on RL...and nishu...
I hate today's episideAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Roopan spilled the beans about dolly but she didn't intend to trouble her... but i'm feeling bad for dollyCryCry... 
Though Roopan's intentions were to stop nisha from joining training, she will never go against vimla or dolly i guess..
she is selfish...
As long as she is safe she doesn't care if others are wrong but if she is proved wrong she tries prove other's also wrong along with herAngryAngry

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by erised.

So true...poor dolly...on one side there is viren who always wants to obey rules n regulations and wants 2 be gud infront of dadaji and on d other side vimla...who is a weak lady...who's thinking is old n narrow types..that girl should stay in her in laws house after marriage whatever situation cums..nt to say anything infront of in laws..n that rubbish things...
Roopan...she is nt feeling bad 4 kirti..infact she planning 4 nishu to make sure that she should nt get d permission 4 shooting...
Why mohan always stands like a pole and dont say anything to his wife...he is 2 dumb...
Dadaji...d singham...i know he loves all kids but then y does he nt asks d prblm first frm his kids...he always used 2 scold them...

I loved today's episode though RL and Nisha were on the receiving end, mainly because they weren't wrong. 

Vimla is strong when it comes to Dolly, but she doesn't have the courage to speak in front of Dadaji. I guess Lakshmi will be handling her problem. Viren and Mohan are just puppets who nod their heads for whatever Dadaji says. 

Rupan can't stand if somebody else gets what she couldn't. She will do anything so that the other doesn't get it. She isn't going to be happy to see Nisha getting the permission. 

Blame comes on RL and Nisha because they are the only sensible members of the house. 
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:20am | IP Logged
I wonder why Dolly didn't tell about the problem to at least Lakshmi if not Vimla. Vimla was busy with Viren's health, Dolly could have told someone else so that they could be able to do some damage control.

Dazzlerruhi

erised. IF-Dazzler
erised.
erised.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlingruhi

Roopan spilled the beans about dolly but she didn't intend to trouble her... but i'm feeling bad for dollyCryCry... 
Though Roopan's intentions were to stop nisha from joining training, she will never go against vimla or dolly i guess..
she is selfish...
As long as she is safe she doesn't care if others are wrong but if she is proved wrong she tries prove other's also wrong along with herAngryAngry

Yes...roopan couldn't her vimla or dolly intentionally bcoz vimla is her real sister and are rich like them whereas RL are not financially gud thats y she always behaves rude to them..Angry
True..roopan is very selfish..can do anything 4 herself..can hurt anybody
erised. IF-Dazzler
erised.
erised.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by erised.

I loved today's episode though RL and Nisha were on the receiving end, mainly because they weren't wrong. 

Vimla is strong when it comes to Dolly, but she doesn't have the courage to speak in front of Dadaji. I guess Lakshmi will be handling her problem. Viren and Mohan are just puppets who nod their heads for whatever Dadaji says. 

Rupan can't stand if somebody else gets what she couldn't. She will do anything so that the other doesn't get it. She isn't going to be happy to see Nisha getting the permission. 

Blame comes on RL and Nisha because they are the only sensible members of the house. 

Thats wht i m saying vimla cant stand for her kids even...y always they takes hrlp frm RL..and when smthng wrong hllns they blame only RL..
And roopan will defo do smthng wrong after nishu get d permission..she will say smthng wrong abt nishu to dadaji and specially when she will get 2 knw that nishu loves viraj

Shwets1502

Go to top