Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

2 | ArHi FF Resistance | COMPLETE (Page 99)

Raila1014 Goldie
Raila1014
Raila1014

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
The wisdom of the elders tell them that all is not well and they need verification from Arnav and Kushi.  I guess there is nothing they can do when the 2 can so easily have the same words come out of their mouth.  As parents, they are bound to make their children happiness come true.  So they agree even though they have reservations. I like both the Sakshi -Kushj moment and the Arnav - Ashok's moment. Sakshi felt guilty for not taking Kushi's opinion on what she wanted when she asked her about NK and Ashok went straight to the question he wanted to ask.  Arnav's ilu was honest and Kushi's reply was enough to put the doubts away for the time being.  But the touching moment they shared at the dining table was enough to convince Ashok and Sakshi that they will be OK even if they are not at the moment.
I love how you made him realize his mistake at the most important time in their life - just before they were to be married.  I feel she heard his apologies but what will be different after the marriage?  I hope he does ask her about England after their wedding and that they come to a compromise.  He has been the one making his love declarations all the time and she did not say it once.  No wonder he is jealous of NK.  Actually I don't like NK one bit at the moment either as without Kushi being in love with him, he is making her feel guilty for a situation he got himself into.  I appreciate her wanting to help him but not her guilt over the fact that it should have been him instead of Arnav at the moment. Don't know why but I am not getting this thought that Kushi has about NK.

By the way,well done describing his feelings while he awaits her arrival at the temple.  I could so I imagine that scene as you described it vividly.  How did your competition go last weekend?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mirabellkushikumarichotidesi

anu1017 IF-Rockerz
anu1017
anu1017

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Awesome update!!! Loved it!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chotidesi

Mirabell Senior Member
Mirabell
Mirabell

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
The highlight of this [a really long] update for me is your portrayal of your Arnav. His inside and outside personas... And through these you show us his struggles and you make him accessible to your readers. 

He is the hero here, undoubtedly... your quintessential knight in a shining armor [sorry, this is my favorite cliche] right there to protect and rescue Khushi [even from herself sometimes.] Ah, but you don't stop there. You take us behind the scenes and into his head and allow us to follow his tumultuous journey through his own mental quandary, those forks of his decision making processes and show us the gorgeous mortal behind that shining armor. Now who can resist that? That lethal combination of strong and vulnerable...Heart

And he is laying the ground rules of this marriage... taking charge... Go for it Choti... make us drool... live in sapnon ki duniya... Evil Smile that you've created for Khushi.. a small reprieve from all that anger and angst... feel that love people? 

I love it.

Edited by Mirabell - 04 March 2015 at 2:22pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumarinik1310chotidesiChokri_ASR

luvbug IF-Dazzler
luvbug
luvbug

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
awesome chap...bond btw ashok n sakshi was beautifully portrayed... 
oh n arnav... loved a peek into his mind and what he is going through...and the love and jealousy he feels...the conflicting emotions...
very beautifully written

chotidesi

hajr IF-Rockerz
hajr
hajr

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Nice update 

chotidesi

1chilly IF-Sizzlerz
1chilly
1chilly

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
I have no words to express my feelings after reafing this chapter, Choti.
The only expression I can think of is that I am 'bouche be' after having read this.
The emotions of all the characters were so well written.
Sakshi's incomprehension and hurt could be felt by the reader.
Ashok's mistrust and later relief at realising that Arnav still loved Khushi.
And the feeling of jealousy and later relief felt by Arnav.
One could understand how Khushi is torn between Arnav and NK.
She loves Arnav but is afraid she will not be happy with him because of the difference of ideologies.
And her pain at betraying NK and fear for his life.
Its funny how I as a reader want Arnav and Khushi to be married and together, but still feel sorry for NK not being the groom here. This is the power of your pen, Choti, that I a fidle Arnav- Khushi fan am a little sad at their marriage!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

inamajarMirabellkushikumarichotidesiChokri_ASR

hararnav IF-Dazzler
hararnav
hararnav

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Ashok and Sakshi are wonderful couple...  Ashok realized that something is amiss...
I still wonder why Khushi was behaving as if it was NK that she loved and not Arnav. true the way Arnav is marrying her is wrong but she is not engaged to NK nor she love him then why all that guilt just for saying ok to Nk?  Things went even far between her and Arnav , but she didn't react so much while rejecting Arnav n saying yes to NK... she was heart broken and terribly sad i agree, but never guilty.
I understand the hurt part but i am still not getting the guilt part:-(
Doesnt Aman n Anji know about thearrests? Aman shud have known atleast about Nk's arrest right?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumarichotidesi

ranogill IF-Sizzlerz
ranogill
ranogill

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
awesome...arnav here is being very harsh but he still love her and wants her love,,khushi is torn between them ...but she need to strong and decisive...she can't be in two mind and as she agreed to marriage with arnav to safeguard his parents image...if arnav want to move to england its his prerogative, baggers can't be choosers ...she could have had a love marriage with him and may try to change his mind later on...but instead in her pride she chose nk...and nk himself who wants to marry her did not confide in her about his ideology ...at least arnav was clear about his way of thinking ...so my vote goes to arnav ...

chotidesi

Go to top