Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

2 | ArHi FF Resistance | COMPLETE (Page 97)

Janu75 Goldie
Janu75
Janu75

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Smile
The last lines are the only hope!

Khushi remembering NK at the altar surprised me..shocked me..
Is she giving more importance to the fact that she has given her word to NK..

..she is attuned to  him and she chides herself to react in such a way...

Papa is finally convinced that they still are attuned to each other...but just a little hard task..

Khushi knows that he loves her...whatever he is doing is to get her...then Why she thinks that he would hurt her...

Arnav ..the feeling of being rejected by khushi earlier creeping into him and the vulnerability shown when asked about khushis wish and the relief that followed khushis acceptance ...Clap

Now waiting how they move forward...in this pull and resistance game

Edited by Janu75 - 04 March 2015 at 2:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chotidesi

ManKiBaath Senior Member
ManKiBaath
ManKiBaath

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 8:50am | IP Logged
And so am I for the Shaadi Smile
Jaago, mere Arnav Pyare - that was the thought on my mind through the chapter. All the way, I was hoping and wishing that Arnav would come out of his slumber and his self-centered dream. Thank you for providing some relief towards the end with a so called "I'm sorry". Maybe that is the light at the end of the tunnel I was wishing for or maybe that is the light of an oncoming train I am dreading. No matter what's ahead, I have to say this was another masterpiece of a chapter. 

Before I get on to my favorites, I have to say Sakshi and Ashok played their part to perfection. The way they gave in but also making sure that they gave a way out to Arnav and Khushi was just masterful. Blessed are the two young guns to have someone in their lives, who stand by them no matter the matter and who put them ahead of their own happiness. It was heartwarming to read the lines:

"This is what we've always wanted, isn't it?" ,
"They'll be okay. I know they will.",
"We did, we did, and they know, Sakshi. They're young. We have raised them as well as we could, and now we must support them."

Oh my dear Khushi - when will you realize that there is love that does wonders and there is this other kind of love (accompanied by the fear of losing your loved one) which actually makes you wonder. Both kinds of love have their heart in the right place, but the other kind makes the mind wander. For her, Arnav's intentions may be clear but the actions will take sometime to sink in. 

NK, Arnav, Parents and now wedding, her mind got served with more than what she can fill. I will not blame her for being an emotional roller coaster for the next few chapters with all the mixed images she is getting from the memory part of her brain. I just wish for all our sake, she is out of it soon.

To borrow a quote "Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up." James A. Baldwin

Arnav - For all the scars he endured, the battle was still quick and easy for him. But the long drawn war will be a difficult one, especially with his depleted reserves. Scars are always a tricky lot, for someone glancing, they display the recklessness of your fight and for someone willing to take a closer look, they display the strength and will of your fight. 

For all the shades he is displaying in this story, I just love his new found attitude of someone who knows what he wants, who goes and gets what he wants, and finally some glimpses of caring for the wants of who he wants.

Thank you Choti, for feeding us just enough to last a week. But as always, ye dil aur dimmag maange more.

Edited by bhavali4RR - 05 March 2015 at 6:03pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OnlookerchotidesiChokri_ASRcanapoem

divya_divs Senior Member
divya_divs
divya_divs

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Awesome update ClapClap I am very upset when arnav told that he is leaving to England soon...is he taking khushi along with him? Y did he not think of asking khushi her opinion about it? Of course he knows that she didn't want to go but at least he could have discussed with khushi about it...at least she would not have felt left out Confused very eager 2 know what happens next Smile please update soon with a longgg update Big smile thanku soo much for the pm Smile

Edited by divya_divs - 05 March 2015 at 5:11am

chotidesi

Kamala05 IF-Sizzlerz
Kamala05
Kamala05

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Brilliant narration. It is not easy to understand what is in Khushi's mind. Like Arnav I am confused too.

Edited by ramyarn - 05 March 2015 at 6:01am
anukap Senior Member
anukap
anukap

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Res
unres:)
thank you choti!
As usual a good chapter, just love your strong and confident khushi:) Arnav is true to his character with his ego and heart at odds. When will the resistance break? will it be soon, after arnav saves khushi from falling? only time and choti will tellWink
cheers!

Edited by anukap - 05 March 2015 at 4:24am

chotidesi

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Brilliant Update..Simply Awesome...Clap

chotidesi

BroknAngel Goldie
BroknAngel
BroknAngel

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Aww.. d way der emotions change..sometimes angry.
sometimes love..sometimes sorry..n they dnt need words to express it... iss pyaar ko kya naam doon? Haii... am dead...

chotidesi

MDTharun IF-Dazzler
MDTharun
MDTharun

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Arnav - khushi's declaration to get married has shocked Arnav's parents . Ashok is very good observer , he has sensed something fishy between the couples . Gayathri is shocked and surprised that her children did not come to her first to seek permission or help .

Arnav is guilty for forcing khushi to marry him , and the thought that khushi might have loved NK is burning him . Arnav - khushi are going through Jealousy , confusion , Hurt , fear . The roller coaster ride of emotions for the couples throughout the update   

Edited by MDTharun - 05 March 2015 at 7:29am

Go to top