2 | ArHi FF Resistance | COMPLETE - Page 86

Posted: 9 years ago
Writing a story set 75 years ago needs  a lot of research - the circumstances, the people, clothes, language, ideas of what is acceptable in society and what is not, medicines that were available then and so much more. And you are doing a wonderful job in doing all that research and weaving it into your story so well that is just blends in. 

Arnav, the over-protective, possessive husband is irreristable :-) 

Physically they are completely in tune with each other - have to wait and see how they learn to compromise, sacrifice, adjust and build a future together ?
The way he just looks at her in this update ...   

PS: Jigs,my GQ, will be proud of me here!
Awesome update
Thanks for the pmπŸ˜‰
Hey !! first of all congrats for the blog and I know I am obnoxiously late. AD is not being gentle with me.
What an update I must say !! Fell in love all over again with Arnav. The way he cared, nursed and almost cried for her was heart wrenching.

Both are stubborn but ridiculously in love with each other. Now we are to wait and watch how these two accept each other..

Continue soon!!
Originally posted by cocoamob

Writing a story set 75 years ago needs  a lot of research - the circumstances, the people, clothes, language, ideas of what is acceptable in society and what is not, medicines that were available then and so much more. And you are doing a wonderful job in doing all that research and weaving it into your story so well that is just blends in. 

Arnav, the over-protective, possessive husband is irreristable :-) 

Physically they are completely in tune with each other - have to wait and see how they learn to compromise, sacrifice, adjust and build a future together ?

Ah, thank you so much for this! I have pestered many friends about this, trying to keep it as accurate as possible- I know I have taken certain liberties, but I'm glad that the feel is still there. Thank you!
Originally posted by addicted25

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ first AWESOME!
it has just occurred to me, Resistance, has the story now moved on from the resistance against the Raj, to Resitance of her love for Arnav? The first part where she realises that from now on his room is now their room, she will be sharing his room with him. Then she watches him shave, but her actions make him nick himself, and she then has to go and make sure he is ok. She cares, actually loves him so much yet is still fighting it. Maybe if she can explain her memories to him he will feel differently?

It was a very touching chapter, both of them can feel the electricity between them, yet she is still resisting him. Now she has become sick, how is he going to explain that to his parents who have entrusted her to him, their own son?, yet he let her, he could have brought her in. Slept on the floor if she wouldnt share the bed. How very star plusπŸ˜›
I loved how you showed his myriad of thoughts, the need to take care of her, yet feeling uncomfortable about changing her clothes... gosh wouldnt it have been less than letting his mother do it for her, withehim in the same room? But he did eventually do the right thing. Hopefully her resistance will now break down, or will it, has the story just begun?

Absolutely love your writing. Cant wait for the next chapter x

You! You always leave me the most spectacular comments- I absolutely adore them, and I just can't get enough. They just make me so happy!

@Blue: Yes! Yes yes yes. This is a shift I wanted to portray- the resistance against the Raj is still there, of course, but it is also resistance against themselves. 

@Pink: Aakhir it is a fanfiction of a Desi soap, no? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Drama toh banta hai!
Originally posted by john-angad

everyboday would predict from hushis behaviour that she has a very active wedding night...if only they knew!   now arnav is terrified of he fever and i wonder how she will react when she wakes up

Bwahahaha- this cracked me up πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Today is Wednesday 
Is a update on its way 
Waiting...
Unres'd here

As he holds on to that hand tightly ...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1UEk2Bdzw0[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by Arshi67

Unres'd here