Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

2 | ArHi FF Resistance | COMPLETE (Page 78)

ManKiBaath Senior Member
ManKiBaath
ManKiBaath

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Unres'd here

To all readers of Resistance -

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chotidesiArshi67

arshisimple Senior Member
arshisimple
arshisimple

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
NK's love for his country was commendable, but he has long decided to go on this path and he didn't feel the necessity to inform this to Khushi Confused!!!For Khushi choosing NK was the right thing to do.  She was sacrificing her love for the rightness she felt in marrying NK and for her non violence was a big deal, she had lost her father because of the violence and NK knew all these!! In case of Arnav, he was always outspoken about his views about india, he never hid that fact from her and she fell in love with him anyways.  So for some reason, i don't feel that Arnav has betrayed her, yeah he didn't tell her earlier about his job in England but apart from that point he was honest with her throughout!!!!!! May be i am biased because my love for Arhi !!
The whole part has no Arnav in it but i didn't feel my excitement lack anyway through the chapter !!!!! I loved the conversation between NK and his grandmother, very touching !!!

I would love to see how story unfolds niw because we are reaching to the Prologue...

Great part as always Choti Clap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chotidesi

canapoem IF-Sizzlerz
canapoem
canapoem

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Choti, take a bow.Clap

I just cant explain how I felt reading this update. The mood during those times, the anticipation in the eyes of the freedom fighters, the respect they had for Gandhiji and his humility, Choti, you have written all these so well that I felt I was one of them taking part in the Quit India movement.

Ofcourse there were people like NK who thought just ahimsa and satyagraha were not enough and they needed to resort to violence to achieve end results.

Though non violence is the best path, we cannot ignore the fact that most of the wars in history were not fought through the non violence method.

Loved the dilemma you showed in NK's mind regarding his actions and how his heart pained knowing that Khushi would be hurt in the process. but loved his determination to do something for his mother land and loved how his grand mother supported him, even knowing that she might lose her grandson in the process.

The way they arrested Khushi, it literally gave me shivers. It brought back the realisation how our own Indians were treated in their own country and the sacrifices so many people made to get us freedom we are enjoying today.

Poor NK got caught too. The scene where Khushi realises what NK has done and his guilt looking at her, Choti you have outdone yourself in writing that scene. Sometimes I wonder how you do this at such a tender age as 18. 

Now who is this aap???? 

Edited by canapoem - 14 February 2015 at 5:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumarichotidesi

srain10 IF-Dazzler
srain10
srain10

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Excellent update...

chotidesi

headtotoe Senior Member
headtotoe
headtotoe

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
A very tensed up update indeed...
The way Khushi is trying to accept NK with every ounce of courage and feelings she has, Nk loving her and longing for her,the sacrifice that Khushi is trying hard to make in order to atleast make her foster family happy and fighting her own heart with her mind to give up on Arnav.. All this amongst the backdrop of relentless fight for Independence gave an adrenaline rush to me.. You lived upto the moment here...

Very well written..

Hopefully Arnav ahs come to her rescue...

Continue soon..

chotidesi

rk2127 IF-Dazzler
rk2127
rk2127

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
As I said some time ago that we are heading to the prologue part it feels that there is still a big gap, still a lot to be revealed and here it is, in this update the missing part. NK
The last ray of hope for Khushi, for taking the stance of staying away from Arnav but closer to her beliefs, moral and passion for country along with marrying NK for the wish of her ma and papa. 

But this update was a missing part more from NK's POV. How he felt about Khushi, his country, his drive for freedom, and what preference he will give to whom.

Even though Khushi felt betrayed of NK, but I don't see it that way. Like Khushi who chose to side Gandhiji and his beliefs in non-violence to attain freedom over Arnav's belief of Britishers being good for India and it's development, NK too had a right to chose. So he did chose the way of violence coz his patience wore off. 

And it's not like Khushi didn't know of NK's incline toward violence but she just didn't expected after his promise of sticking with ahimsa. What can I say, but this can summarize that he too didn't believe that "Bunch of fasting Indians can get freedom."

Choti, you showed NK's dilemma of deciding between breaking Khushi's trust and betraying her over letting go his dream of freedom  and waiting just like they been doing for 22years. And how he ultimately took his decision. Followed by his grandmothers permission to go and do what he want as she too knows that he won't be able to live without doing it. 

Now what breaks the heart is in all this NK landed empty handed for now. He lost Khushi and his move of violence didn't get him anywhere close to freedom for now.

There Khushi lost what she thought she would have with NK - contentment over love with Arnav. Now what will she do

The "Aap.." In the end left the bubbling feeling of finally the prologue. Of finally Arnav is here to get his love anyhow. 

Question is how will Khushi decide now between her belief and love, again?

chotidesi

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 15 February 2015 at 1:59am | IP Logged
intriguing update..Clap

chotidesi

sonia_92 IF-Rockerz
sonia_92
sonia_92

Posted: 15 February 2015 at 4:18am | IP Logged
so this is where the scene from the prologue set in? isn't it? it looks like it. this tall person has to be arnav. I feel bad for khushi now, earlier I was just angry at her because arnav had gladly given her his heart and dream on a plate and she had refused in the name of not letting him let go of his dreams... but I feel for khushi now, betrayed, heartbroken and guilty.

chotidesi

Go to top