Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

2 | ArHi FF Resistance | COMPLETE (Page 63)

-Roshini- IF-Sizzlerz
-Roshini-
-Roshini-

Posted: 06 February 2015 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Awesome update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chotidesi

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 06 February 2015 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Brilliant Update..Very Well Written...Clap

chotidesi

Raila1014 Goldie
Raila1014
Raila1014

Posted: 06 February 2015 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Nothing seems to be getting through the ice queen Elsa - sorry I mean Kushi, not Anjali, not Ashok and not even Arnav's urgent pleas and about face on his decision to go to England.  Up until now, I was with her being pissed that he completely bypassed her input into the decision for their future, I could justify her anger and refusal.  But he has tried to reach out and initiate a dialogue by offering to stay in India.  Instead she goes back in her shell further, playing the I will make a decision for our future heroine.  Was she not mad at him for making a decision on their behalf?  Who is she to determine their future now?  I am not saying that her reasons are invalid, they could very well turn out to be real after they get together and stay in India.  However, she should have brought them up as a topic for discussion instead of shutting him out completely.  I am heartbroken for them.  Whatever happened to their ability to freely discuss everything?  Is the most important decision of their life not worth a level headed conversation?  I am sorry if I am completely off tangent here but I can only see her hypocrisy in making a decision on their behalf now that he is bending.
I am however very shocked at Arnav's reaction after his chat with Anjali because I misread the teaser.  For some reason, I felt he was not going to react but here he is taking off like a mad man more determined to claim her back.  For some reason, he is fighting more for them than her.  Not sure if this has to do with the fact that she has to prove her gratefulness to his parents for having taken her in after her parents's demise.  I am sure Ashok made his point of view very clear about her making a decision that will make her happy.  

Looking forward to the next chapter as always.

Edited by Raila1014 - 06 February 2015 at 10:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumarichotidesiArshi67

rulama IF-Sizzlerz
rulama
rulama

Posted: 06 February 2015 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Super Update Choti...
I can imagine Barun and Sanaya wavering their emotions between hope and despair and you have put it across beautifully!Thumbs Up

Are you...

After all...

when...

But...

Aur ek baat...

Bas..ho gaya  mera kaam ...

LOL

Edited by rulama - 09 February 2015 at 1:45am

chotidesiChokri_ASRArshi67

addicted25 Senior Member
addicted25
addicted25

Posted: 06 February 2015 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap

Choti, OMG! I dont know who to feel sorry for, Arnav for realising he cant live without her, willing to give up his dreams, or Khushi, wanting desperately to say yes, but realising it would mean exactly that, him giving up his dream, and probably regretting it somewhere down the line, inevitably coming up again and again as a point of contest between them. I wonder if he realises that when his mother is widowed, she will not want to go to England either? His parents want to spend their remaiinng years in India.

Khushi saying to Ashok "I will be content. I must learn to find happiness" pulled at my heart, how can she marry someone else knowing full well her heart belongs to Arnav, and he has now told her that he loves her.She must be devistated, but Arnav is feeling the same way. I hope that Arnav doesnt do anything stupid like letting the authorities know about the resistance meetings, Aman will be implicated even if he isnt present. NK, his anger re the Angrez, is on a fine line, he will not spare his words, will get beaten with an inch of his life.But my worry is Khushi, as a beautiful woman she will not be spared from the brutatlity of the guards, it happens now, so it probably happened back then, the Angrez wouldnt give a damn about her 'honour'. Which in turn will anger the resistance even more, thus the anger escalating, with more people getting hurt with more violence which will in turn make the battle harder. So for now I think Anjali is our hope to let her mother and father know that NK is not like Aman, he has a volatile temper, not suitable for Khushi, thus delaying her marriage...

You left this on a cliff hanger... I need to know more... now.. no NOW! Wink

Amaxing wtiting, so detailed emotions and feelings I felt as if I had been a chipkali on the terrace. You have an amazing style!

Edited by addicted25 - 06 February 2015 at 10:33pm

kushikumarichotidesiArshi67

yoga123 IF-Sizzlerz
yoga123
yoga123

Posted: 06 February 2015 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Awesome chapter...I am happy now Arnav is fighting for them...he will have to ensure khushi that he will be happy with her and also not going back to England...he shouldn't live with a dissatisfaction that he lost one thing to gain one thing...

chotidesi

Nirjhoramanisha Senior Member
Nirjhoramanisha
Nirjhoramanisha

Posted: 06 February 2015 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Hope for th best. Arnav don't let her go.

chotidesi

kiwikali Groupbie
kiwikali
kiwikali

Posted: 06 February 2015 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Oh thank goodness there were two posts - I was almost growling at the end of the first part. I'm still not happy, mind you... but I'm on the way. I just keep reminding myself that there will be a Happily Ever After. Eventually.

chotidesi

Go to top