Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

2 | ArHi FF Resistance | COMPLETE (Page 57)

chotidesi IF-Dazzler
chotidesi
chotidesi

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavali4RR

R
Hope you had a wonderful day on your birthday and the celebrations are continuing through the weekend Party.

As for the update -

"What had they done?" - A more appropriate one is what have you done, Choti?

Being away from each other, still gave me hope that they can at least look at each other. But now, having someone in the middle, that will not only block the view, it will also slowly start blocking the mind too.

We were afraid that this moment will come. But, as long as they are stuck in their selfish driven love, it is better to take the bitter pill now rather than taking the slow poison for the rest of their future. How ironic that for all the time they spent in that rose garden, they are still judging the plant based on its thorns and not its flowers.

Hope is always a wonderful companion and it is with me right now. True selfless love is also a wonderful feeling and I hope it accompanies Khushi and Arnav soon. Sometimes an act of desperation is what drives a discovery and I am really hoping, wishing, praying, and will be bribing you, Choti to make NK  more of a catalyst that accelerates the inevitable so that I can sleep in peace.

Another nice update but I am more afraid of the twists to come. First it was Arnav's proposal, then the break-up, and now NK's proposal...what will be next, Choti?

I was going to highlight the first paragraph... and then I was going to highlight the line of "judging the plant based on its thorns and not its flowers" and then I was going to highlight something else and I just couldn't decide!

This comment is just so awesome damnit. I had to call you out for it- I loved the thorns and roses statement, I loved bitter pill vs. the slow poison... it's comments like these that drive me to write. 

Thank you. Thank you so, so, so much. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ManKiBaathChokri_ASRArshi67

chotidesi IF-Dazzler
chotidesi
chotidesi

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raila1014

3 weeks - how could they stay angry with each other for this long when they could not keep their hands off each other?  Hope it makes him realize how stupid he was to make assumptions and decisions on her behalf.  They are each suffering in isolation but too obstinate to take the first step towards reconciliation and communication.  I applaud Ashok for stepping in the middle of the battlefield reminding his son that it is not in his character to give up easily on what he treasured and asking him the very valid question if he could really walk away and give it all up.  Kushi worries me though because it really feels like she has given up more than him.  At least he is angry whereas she is resigned.  Accepting NK's offer may feel like she is putting an end to this for good but will she be able to lie in her bed with the ghost still hovering around?  However her acceptance did bring him out of his stupor and hurt him badly.  Will it be enough to put an end to their misery?  I feel the prologue scene is coming up now as I remember him saying that she was not engaged to NK yet.  Oh Choti, I am hurting with them and I am so disappointed in them for not being able to communicate with each other anymore because this Arhi in this story had the best communication I have read about.
Btw, hope you partied hard on your very special b'day !

Don't write them off quite yet! Picture toh abhi baaki hai, mere dost Wink 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ManKiBaathChokri_ASRArshi67

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
No khushi said yes to nk :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chotidesi

Arshi67 IF-Rockerz
Arshi67
Arshi67

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chotidesiChokri_ASR

sincereme IF-Dazzler
sincereme
sincereme

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
This can't be happening. . Cry.. Khushi said yes for NK.. I was fearing this.. They are both strong headed and hold their believes above everything. . They are hurting, pinning for each other but won't say a word about it. .

You have perfectly described their emotions and it hurts so much. . I could feel their pain in my heart.. Why can't their love story be simple or maybe little less complicated. . Unhappy..

Continue soon. .

chotidesi

nishkka Senior Member
nishkka
nishkka

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
What an emotional updateCry

chotidesi

john-angad Goldie
john-angad