Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

2 | ArHi FF Resistance | COMPLETE (Page 41)

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Broken Heart

manusmithcl Senior Member
manusmithcl
manusmithcl

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
That was heart wrenching. ...oh..highly emotional. ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chotidesi

Mirabell Senior Member
Mirabell
Mirabell

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
It started off with such a sweet tone.. all things romance should be. [I hope folks are taking notes :)] It felt warm, gooey and just laden with tenderness.

My favorite is the terrace scene - that restrain that both of them showed, not letting things escalate .. but wanting to hold on to that sweet tenderness for just another moment.. That self-restraint came through in your writing - my dear author!! That required skill and you have shown it here..

And the fireworks!! Waoh! That was fantastic.. all those stupid things that one says when the fight is with someone special!! You're a master here.. Just loved it..

And finally - the heartbreak.. Ouch.. For some inexplicable reason I am on Arnav's side... I know!!  I did say inexplicable. And I blame it on your writing. :)

Bring it on Chotidesi.. I am prepared this time. :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumarikushiarnav1chotidesiArshi67Chokri_ASR

Chokri_ASR IF-Rockerz
Chokri_ASR
Chokri_ASR

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mirabell

It started off with such a sweet tone.. all things romance should be. [I hope folks are taking notes :)] It felt warm, gooey and just laden with tenderness.

My favorite is the terrace scene - that restrain that both of them showed, not letting things escalate .. but wanting to hold on to that sweet tenderness for just another moment.. That self-restraint came through in your writing - my dear author!! That required skill and you have shown it here..

And the fireworks!! Waoh! That was fantastic.. all those stupid things that one says when the fight is with someone special!! You're a master here.. Just loved it..

And finally - the heartbreak.. Ouch.. For some inexplicable reason I am on Arnav's side... I know!!  I did say inexplicable. And I blame it on your writing. :)

Bring it on Chotidesi.. I am prepared this time. :)

I am right there with M... I am so on Arnav's side for this...

Go Team Arnav!!! Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mirabellkushiarnav1chotidesiArshi67

Chokri_ASR IF-Rockerz
Chokri_ASR
Chokri_ASR

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiwikali

Very short on time but:
A) fantastic chapter!
B) why do I get the feeling that Arnav is a spy? Hmmm...

Interesting... spy like in James Bond type... oh now wouldn't that be nice...Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kiwikalichotidesiArshi67

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

Yet another brilliant chapter, very, very well written choti!

Right from the beautifully mushy feeling that kushi felt in the beginning, to the hurt and anger that comes with a heated argument with a dear one... 

Neither is wrong... 
Arnav, for the success he seeks- true during those times, India was not the place to be if one wanted to be successful, to be able to follow their dreams and excel. He has to go...

Kushi, for the strong sense of hatred that comes with seeing innocent lives taken, towards a power that was abused in every which way possible and then some, for the brutality that was an every day occurrence. Yes, neither was wrong in their stance... why did they let each other go? i don't think their love for the other was anything less, i think it was simply too soon and too new. 

chotidesi

anu1017 IF-Rockerz
anu1017
anu1017

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Awesome update!!!!

chotidesi

Raila1014 Goldie
Raila1014
Raila1014

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
You know there was nothing that was going to soften the impact of what was going to come and even before I got to the part of the opposite cliffs without any bridge in between, I felt like these 2 were on opposite sides of the Grand Canyon while reading this update.  I am disappointed in them for the way they approached this conversation as all their level headed ness was missing and replaced by anger of stating their position.  I truly do feel she gave him enough time to bring the job offer to her so they could discuss it without being upset but it came out at the wrong time, right after their scathing comments on the British and the Indians.  I know that sometimes when you are scared to discuss something, you delay it for as long as you can which is what Arnav was doing with his stalling tactics but this created insecurities within her and frustration combined with this just was not the right way to deal with it.  I think what upset her the most is that it was not a discussion where her opinion was being sought but it was a fait accompli as a decision he made for all.  If you love someone, treat them as equal, seek their input and do not act In a condescending way.  If the person is important to you, please treat her as an equal.  I do believe he was thinking of their best interest but he should have asked.  It was very sad but you know what I really do think once they have calmed down, they will introspect and not give up so easily.  But will they have time to do this before Kushi gets caught in a protest?  Another fantastic chapter Choti!  Love the writing style as in the real conversation interspersed with the internal conversation.  Your writing is just growing by leaps and bounds.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chotidesiArshi67

Go to top