Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

2 | ArHi FF Resistance | COMPLETE (Page 32)

sincereme IF-Dazzler
sincereme
sincereme

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Superb!!! Arnav confessed his love and proposed marriage too.. Smile.. I can't be more happy, though there are still uncertainty looming around them.. Loved Arnav's simple and straight confession..

I m loving Arnav's father more with every update.. He is silent but very calculative and rational person.. Loved father son convo..

Anjali and Aman scene was beautiful.. Anjali feelings were amazingly described. . Happiness of being married to her love yet missing her family.. Loved their companionship. .

Continue soon. .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chotidesi

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chotidesi

Originally posted by kushikumari

So this is kind of an awkward hug, but pandas are really adorable- especially the babies, not the ones that are not fuzzy yet but the ones that are fuzzy and tiny- so I figured it would be warm and convey my feelings!

I'm thrilled that despite the sweat and grime that comes with gardening- you found it romantic and beautiful. The feeling you described is exactly what I wanted to convey- I'm glad I was successful :) 

Yeah, well, that is kind of an awkward hug! hey, but if you are ok with it...
you were successful in conveying the feelings, i didn't mention all of them, but in every scene you did!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chotidesicanapoem

chotidesi IF-Dazzler
chotidesi
chotidesi

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavali4RR

Times like these are when I think if you should really know the misery we go through at the end of updates like these. Hitting the next and back buttons on the browser in the hope that something might be there waiting for us to readSmile. But don't mind me, with this story, I always want more until I get a high. But, your magical concoctions always leave me with a sweet buzz, that too just at the right level Smile. What amazing potion of words you have concocted for us!! Mazaa aa gaya.  

"Why?"  - Of the million questions to ask, the best one always comes down to the one where you get answers to the questions you never cared to ask.

"Because I love you." -  Of the million ways to say or express love, the best one always comes down to the one which has honesty behind it. 

Congratulations to Arnav and Khushi for jumping of the cliff. I really hope they will enjoy the view from up there for a while before worrying about the landing with a thud Wink. Love might give them strength but I hope for all our sake, they will realize soon that trust and honesty is what will make them survive.  

I was not all expecting this sudden turn of events in the story. It was a pleasant and surprising twist and that probably explains the millions of niggles at the back of my mind flashing all those bright red lights Smile. But for now, in your own words:

"This was about them. 
Arnav and Khushi.
"

@Blue: I think I go through the same misery reading your comments! LOL Thank you, Manasa. You really do weave the most lovely comments- and I think it's a general consensus that you should join the dark side, and begin to write! Am I right, ladies? 

I'm so delighted the sincerity and simplicity was enough to move you- I went back and forth on whetehr I should do something more dramatic. I'm so glad that this one lined confession was enough to convey how Arnav feels.

Thank you!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ManKiBaathChokri_ASRHeavens_FlowerArshi67

Chokri_ASR IF-Rockerz
Chokri_ASR
Chokri_ASR

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 8:49am | IP Logged

Times like these are when I think if you should really know the misery we go through at the end of updates like these. Hitting the next and back buttons on the browser in the hope that something might be there waiting for us to readSmile. But don't mind me, with this story, I always want more until I get a high. But, your magical concoctions always leave me with a sweet buzz, that too just at the right level Smile. What amazing potion of words you have concocted for us!! Mazaa aa gaya.  

"Why?"  - Of the million questions to ask, the best one always comes down to the one where you get answers to the questions you never cared to ask.

"Because I love you." -  Of the million ways to say or express love, the best one always comes down to the one which has honesty behind it. 

Congratulations to Arnav and Khushi for jumping of the cliff. I really hope they will enjoy the view from up there for a while before worrying about the landing with a thud Wink. Love might give them strength but I hope for all our sake, they will realize soon that trust and honesty is what will make them survive.  

I was not all expecting this sudden turn of events in the story. It was a pleasant and surprising twist and that probably explains the millions of niggles at the back of my mind flashing all those bright red lights Smile. But for now, in your own words:

"This was about them. 
Arnav and Khushi.
"

@Blue: I think I go through the same misery reading your comments! LOL Thank you, Manasa. You really do weave the most lovely comments- and I think it's a general consensus that you should join the dark side, and begin to write! Am I right, ladies? 

I'm so delighted the sincerity and simplicity was enough to move you- I went back and forth on whetehr I should do something more dramatic. I'm so glad that this one lined confession was enough to convey how Arnav feels.

Thank you!

Choti, I am right there with you... Manasa should join the dark side... Go for it! 

Edited by Chokri_ASR - 20 January 2015 at 8:50am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ManKiBaathchotidesiHeavens_FlowerArshi67canapoem

ManKiBaath Senior Member
ManKiBaath
ManKiBaath

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chokri_ASR

"This was about them. 
Arnav and Khushi.
"

Thank you!

Choti, I am right there with you... Manasa should join the dark side... Go for it! 

Thank you my lovely ladies for bestowing such praise in me!  But don't you think that you're disrupting the order...let's first convince Ruchi & Re Re to do the honors, while I enjoy this phase of making comments, as I'm fairly new to IF...I haven't even completed my one year anniversary...so please spare me & let's divert our attention on to the 2 R's Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chotidesiHeavens_FlowerArshi67

stunning.ayesha IF-Stunnerz
stunning.ayesha
stunning.ayesha

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Will read soonSmile

chotidesi

canapoem IF-Sizzlerz
canapoem
canapoem

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 10:04am | IP Logged
For that moment, it was just them.
The above sentence just stole my heart away. 

Choti, another awesome update.Clap

The realisation that Khushi has already become a part of his life and that he wants her in his life for ever - the entire situation felt so surreal and like happening in a dream land.

Ashok knew about his son's feelings in a way and was glad when he  heard it in his own words.

For now Khushi wants to be in the dreamland and enjoy this moment not wanting to think about their differences and what is in store for them in the future.

Both of them want to cherish this moment and just be a part of each other.

Edited by canapoem - 20 January 2015 at 10:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ManKiBaathchotidesiHeavens_FlowerArshi67

anu1017 IF-Rockerz
anu1017
anu1017

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Awesome update!!!

chotidesi

Go to top