Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

2 | ArHi FF Resistance | COMPLETE (Page 26)

Raila1014 Goldie
Raila1014
Raila1014

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 9:54am | IP Logged
I absolutely love this chapter.  This was very well thought of and very well written.  I love that you dragged the scenes prolonging the feelings making us absorp the scenery, the people, their looks, their touch, . . .i feel like I was watching a movie in slow motion.  That's good writing chica - well done!  
The opening scene was beautiful, a new morning and a dawn of a new Arnav, one who realizes what the emotions he was feeling about her were.  I am glad Ashok was there first instead of Kushi because along with the feelings he is developing, the conversation with his Dad also forced him to face the reality of their situation.  I like that Ashok's guided him to those realizations but did not provide answers.  Though I felt bad for Kushi, I hope she does not jump to conclusions before talking to him.

The scene where he reveals his feelings for her was absolutely perfect, no beating around the bushes expecting her to reveal her feelings first.  He exposed himself and his vulnerability by sharing his feelings first which is a very hard thing for a guy to do.  I think she appreciates this and that is why they were able to just sit and enjoy the moment.  

I am glad you gave us this before the storm hits.  Now I am a bit confused as to what happens exactly to split them up.  They are so good at communicating that it is hard for me to accept the fact that they will not discuss the job offer.  Anyway I will wait for you to continue.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MirabellkushikumarichotidesiArshi67

Sweety012345 IF-Dazzler
Sweety012345
Sweety012345

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Great update 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chotidesi

mayurisb80 Goldie
mayurisb80
mayurisb80

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Beautiful update. ...its just them now. .their love n feelings...their little bubble...their world with just 2 of them but once reality sets in and what will happen...his path and hers ..will they merge...

chotidesi

Bavari Goldie
Bavari
Bavari

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Loved the chapter. Loved father son confrontation, Ashok 's milder toned advices subtly asking Arnav to consider all the factors which has the power to impact the union. Just beautiful. Loved Aman Anjali first night as man and wife. Finally loved loved loved Arnav marriage proposal and love confession. Loved Khushi's reaction reaction and answer to it. Even though they both realize there is elephant in the room but today they want just bask in their love for each other for just atleast today. Tomorrow will be there to deal with pros and cons of this relationship. Brilliant writing. Thx for the PM.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mirabellchotidesi

ranogill IF-Sizzlerz
ranogill
ranogill

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 11:40am | IP Logged
loved it ..so he ask her about marriage...lets hope he can share his fears with her

chotidesi

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 11:41am | IP Logged
oh choti, iam sorry iam late for ch 12 and 13
awesome updates dear
happy to see the proposal - waiting to know more

chotidesi

pravallika IF-Dazzler
pravallika
pravallika

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Beautiful update choti Smile
At last he confessed his feelings with those three magical words. But now I'm scared that it's time for their separation.
they cannot postpone the discussion of their differences anymore. Hope they will come up with a middle ground but they won't. Complicated love.
The father and son convo was wonderful.
Loved anjali and aman. They are so much in love with each other.
Waiting for kushi's reaction.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MirabellchotidesiChokri_ASRArshi67

Mirabell Senior Member
Mirabell
Mirabell

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Choti, My Dear Authoress..

Your pen is getting mightier with each word, each sentence and each update. It has forced me to pay attention to your nuanced portrayal of each character, the setting, verbal and non-verbal exchanges ... There is so much packed in each update!
  • Father and son exchange
  • Aman and Anjali's exchange
  • Saakshi and Khushi's exchange
  • Arnav and Khushi's exchange...
This update was all about our dear Arnowji.. His heart revealed to his lady love, laid bare for the world to see, exposed and vulnerable. What a mighty risk!! And what's more - he took it!! Your Arnav Singh Raizada has traveled many miles here - from that angry, hoity-toity-angrez to this tender, loving, risk-taking young man!! And this - you did, with your mighty pen and your mighty words..and even more than simply mighty - is your imaginative brain!!

This transformation of one character [and if I am led to believe, it isn't over yet!] is quite the signature of a mature author!! 

And I-FRIGGIN-LOVE-IT!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumarinik1310chotidesiChokri_ASRHeavens_FlowerArshi67

Go to top