Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

2 | ArHi FF Resistance | COMPLETE (Page 134)

addicted25 Senior Member
addicted25
addicted25

Posted: 25 March 2015 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chotidesi

Originally posted by addicted25

Clap Clap Clap first AWESOME!
<font color="#0000ff">it has just occurred to me, Resistance, has the story now moved on from the resistance against the Raj, to Resitance of her love for Arnav?</font> The first part where she realises that from now on his room is now their room, she will be sharing his room with him. Then she watches him shave, but her actions make him nick himself, and she then has to go and make sure he is ok. She cares, actually loves him so much yet is still fighting it. Maybe if she can explain her memories to him he will feel differently?

It was a very touching chapter, both of them can feel the electricity between them, yet she is still resisting him. Now she has become sick, how is he going to explain that to his parents who have entrusted her to him, their own son?, yet he let her, he could have brought her in. Slept on the floor if she wouldnt share the bed. <font color="#ff00ff">How very star plus</font>Tongue
I loved how you showed his myriad of thoughts, the need to take care of her, yet feeling uncomfortable about changing her clothes... gosh wouldnt it have been less than letting his mother do it for her, withehim in the same room? But he did eventually do the right thing. Hopefully her resistance will now break down, or will it, has the story just begun?

Absolutely love your writing. Cant wait for the next chapter x

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">You! You always leave me the most spectacular comments- I absolutely adore them, and I just can't get enough. They just make me so happy!</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">@Blue: Yes! Yes yes yes. This is a shift I wanted to portray- the resistance against the Raj is still there, of course, but it is also resistance against themselves.</font>
</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">@Pink: Aakhir it isa fanfiction of a Desi soap, no?WinkLOLDrama toh banta hai!</font>

Gosh I'm chuffed I am sincerely amazed that you wrote such a sweet comment back, but I find this with all your stories, you take a simple tagline but there are so many layers underneath it, which are unveiled slowly Thank you again x Clap

Edited by addicted25 - 25 March 2015 at 3:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chotidesiChokri_ASRArshi67

snoopy84 IF-Sizzlerz
snoopy84
snoopy84

Posted: 25 March 2015 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Awesome update feel for NK as an awesome conversation between Aman and NK. Loved Anjali's conversation with Khushi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chotidesi

canapoem IF-Sizzlerz
canapoem
canapoem

Posted: 25 March 2015 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Choti, if the first part was soothing to read then the second part brought tears in my eyes.
It is nice to see Khushi and Arnav slowly accepting each other back into their lives. Khushi realising that Arnav has fond affection for her and Arnav too reaching out to Khushi and vice versa was so nice to read.

And OMG second part, I cried today for Nikhil. I cried not only for him but for so many other freedom fighters who gave up their lives for their Motherland without fear and regrets.

Choti, did they really hang NK?? What was Aman saying to him which he did not accept? Did Aman tell him to ask for a mercy plea which NK rejected???

And his parting words for his grandmother, his father and even Khushi made me cry even more.

As much as Arnav is the hero of this story, the person who stole my heart was NK. 

Now Khushi will be devastated. She will even blame herself for not rescuing him. Things are going to get more murkier in Arshi's life now.

Now more eager than ever for the next udpate.

I want to dedicate the below song for NK.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MirabellManKiBaathRaila1014chotidesiChokri_ASRArshi67

Pinky.Raizada IF-Rockerz
Pinky.Raizada
Pinky.Raizada

Posted: 25 March 2015 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Oh no, Is NK going to die? even though i don't like him, it is very sad that he is dying. I hope his news doesn't bring rift between Arshi again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ManKiBaathchotidesi

rosalineak Goldie
rosalineak
rosalineak

Posted: 25 March 2015 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Awesome update.
NK is going to be hanged,felt sad.
Is Arnav going yo do something or not?
I really hope NK to be out of this all...

chotidesi

badfaith4u IF-Dazzler
badfaith4u
badfaith4u

Posted: 25 March 2015 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Lovely chapter.
NK is gonna be hanged! Cry
So sad. Did Arnav fulfill his promise? Hope he did. Otherwise Khushi will be so heartbroken.

chotidesi

sugarbird Goldie
sugarbird
sugarbird

Posted: 25 March 2015 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
awesome update.  well pen down the feelings.  so anjali has been the cupid.  feel sorry for nk

chotidesi

greshu Goldie
greshu
greshu

Posted: 25 March 2015 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
AWW POOR NK I FEEL SO SORRY FOR HIM, CONTINUE SOON...

chotidesi

Go to top