Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

2 | ArHi FF Resistance | COMPLETE (Page 100)

Phoenixrises Senior Member
Phoenixrises
Phoenixrises

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Amazing update. Thanks for the PM.
Update again soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chotidesi

Shamz94 IF-Rockerz
Shamz94
Shamz94

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Amazing update
inamajar Senior Member
inamajar
inamajar

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
A beautifully written yet an emotional update!!
The thought process of the parents as well as Arnav & Khushi, awesome. 

Loved how each individual has been trying to process the given situation and why it has
come out the way it has to this point. 

Sakshi, as the mother of both of them, yes she wanted this. Yet she did not see it and did not hear what her husband or daughter were telling her. As well as her two children whose emotions she did not see. She is hurt that neither talked to her about it. 

Ashok, has seen their love bloom and also is aware of why they decided to part ways. He is hopeful that they still do love each other inspite of the problems they are trying to over come. Yet he would like to know why this hasty decision. But the best part is he stands by both and is their strength which they are aware of. 

Khushi, caught between her love for Arnav and her promise to NK.  Her love for her country vs her love for Arnav.  But her love for Sakshi & Ashok over rides everything else. She will do anything to protect them and respect them. That is all that matters to her in the end. 

Arnav, has got what he wanted, Khushi with him for life. But he is upset with the way he had to manipulate to make her accept what he wanted and hopefully she too wanted. He is not able to forgo the way things have worked out for him. Yet he knows that without Khushi by his side he is lost. Will they meet half way once they are married. Will things fall into place before they turn bad. 

Loved how you have projected Arnav's thought process 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

niharika111kushikumarichotidesiChokri_ASR

nishkka Senior Member
nishkka
nishkka

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Awesome update

chotidesi

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
that was beautiful...love ur writing

simply fabulous
keep writing-

chotidesi

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

i like how you take us into arnav's head and give us this simply irresistible man! my heart truly aches for what this man feels, longs for, and is trying to do in spite of where kushi has left him.

alright, i am having a bad day with kushi. not able to get her... and i find it frustrating. why is she upset about arnav going to uk? why should he ask her? after all, she did insist he go, a few days earlier. she does not want a real marriage now. what does she want? for them to share a room, a bed, and live like, for lack of a better word, roomies? please cut him some slack! i am glad he is going!! 

i don't understand why the way arnav looks at her at the wedding surprises her. after all, he has told her more than once that he loves her, he was willing to give up his dream for her. so why the surprise? yes, the shock of seeing nk taken away and knowing what would happen to him haunts her, i get that. but what is this need to protect herself from arnav, being so sure he will burn her heart to ashes? isn't she already doing it to him! with absolutely no understanding of his feelings for her, for them?

kk

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niharika111nik1310chotidesi

abika IF-Rockerz
abika
abika

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Niceee updttt

chotidesi

nik1310 Goldie
nik1310
nik1310

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

Going faster than i expected, not complaining...love it. Embarrassed

I am Happy & Sad for the Raizadas. 

Confused & unsure too...(about why NK comes up very frequently in Khushi's thoughts) Ermm

And mightily Overwhelmed - the feelings of Arnav & Khushi - more Arnav as he seems to be more sure, certain of his love. Yeah angry and Jealous but thats a by product of his love i suppose.

Khushi's thoughts & feelings are coming forth lesser than Arnavs here so unable to place  her feelings. Earlier, a few chapters ago I was sure that she loved him...now i want something more from her.

Ashok, Gosh i love that man.  Sakshi too wanted Arnav & Khushi to wed ?...well, at least Arshi have their total support. This should help them.

Finally Choti, there were a couple of brilliant moments...Ashok-Arnav-khushi; khushi-sakshi and finally the last scene in the temple. Amazing Thumbs Up

Can't wait for the next...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumarichotidesi

Go to top