Fan Fictions

2 | ArHi FF Resistance | COMPLETE - Page 94

aquagal thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Arnav has already confessed his love twice in words and keeps repeating in everything he does and sometimes contradicts them with the way he takes decision for her without asking her opinion. But he is a man in love, more like possessed in love. Khushi may not have confessed her own feelings for Arnav but she loves him too. Khushi once again realized how deep his love is for her with Anjali's words and his eyes.
They have taken a step forward and I hope that now that they are holding hands they won't leave it. I remember this dialogue from the show "Dhaga hum nain apni marzi se nahin thama...par ab jab bandh liya hai tou..."

NK-Aman scene made me cry. It was very emotional. I wish he didn't had to die. He was just fighting for his nation. It hurts so much. And he didn't even get to meet his Dadi😭
I know that NK's sentence is going to hurt Khushi and she will be very emotional, guilty even. But I hope that Arnav will be there for her and this won't create a wedge between them when they have just taken a step forward.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi67 thumbnail
Choti, dedicated to your NK ...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T3PA40J_dQ[/YOUTUBE]
srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant update...
The scene between aman and NK was very emotional...
NK gets what he always wanted death of honour ...by becoming martyr he will be inspiration to many...
I hope nk's dead doesn't create more misunderstanding between arnav and khushi...
thumbi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
*sniff* I was really hoping Khushi would get to NK on time. 
Great story, choti! 
mayurisb80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Will things get better for Arhi...even when they are gravitating towards each other clearly for they love...but ego is a hindrance...and Arnav still has decided England is home...whereas Kushi shall never stop him or go with him...is love really enough for them...they have so much between then his blackmail and NK...
Choti you have penned this chapter beautifully...Now i cant help but love Nikhil he is such a proud soul...and understanding he just knew Kushi  and his love is for more beautiful even if its for naught...i wonder what his death would do to Kushi...

headtotoe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the cheat notes!! 
24dandg thumbnail
i just love the way you write your stories its amazing and its a treat to read. waiting for another wonderful chapter
inamajar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! That was yet another awesome write up!!! 

You have brought out so many emotions & tears and the situation is getting tougher.

Now that NK has sacrificed his life for the Nation. That, I am sure was a tough thing to write on. Beautifully portrayed. Hats off Girl 👏.

Things are going to be grueling for Khushi. Not knowing of Nk's decision and coming to know of his Death will be a blow on her. And her equation with Arnav is still in working process due to what She wants to do for her Country & him against the same. But she is fully aware of his feelings for her, that is a strength in itself for her. 

Arnav, how he is going to handle Khushi hence forth. He has been strong for both of them, now comes his challenge. 

Waiting for your words to flow as to what  Arnav & Khushi will have to deal in the days to follow. 

Edited by inamajar - 9 years ago
Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I will miss NK 😭 how will Khushi react when she finds out
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by-Arshi67

Choti, dedicated to your NK ...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T3PA40J_dQ[/YOUTUBE]

Choti, I too want to dedicate one more song for NK.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEjuspVp5BQ[/YOUTUBE]

Sir katasakthe hai lekin, sir jhuka sakthe nahin!!!!
Edited by canapoem - 9 years ago