Posted: 9 years ago
NK's ending was painful man
Im still crying
Cant Arnav save him
Please 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
nice update...Arnav again masking his love and Khushi doesnt want to see it either...
she married Arnav to free NK, what was her plan, did she want to go back to NK...since those days, once married was a lifetime relationship...wasnt it...

and they kissed, so comfortably...

and what happened to NK, did they punish him already ? 
anukap thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what a treat this morning:) so glad that the resistance is finally crumbling. khushi and arnav getting closer again is so beautifully captured by your pen and words. my heart went out for nk. loved the emotions between nk and aman. choti, can't help repeating again and again, yu are amazing. good job with the blog, god bless. Edited by anukap - 9 years ago
anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update as usual!!! What happened to NK, second part was too emotional!!!!
chotidesi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: anukap

what a treat this morning:) so glad that the resistance is finally crumbling. khushi and arnav getting closer again is so beautifully captured by your pen and words. my heart went out for nk. loved the emotions between nk and aman. choti, can't help repeating again and again, yu are amazing. good job with the blog, god bless.

Thank you, for your never ending support! I love your comments- they always capture the essence of the update in a few words. ❤️
nik1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Surprise update... 😊
Loved the kiss finally..
NK...gosh so emotional. Talk with aman truly heart wrenching...well written

I am a sucker for arshi romance mostly ..
Waiting for more of the same time the MUs round the corner...I know

Edited by nik1310 - 9 years ago
crazy4ArnavSR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My first reaction to last update...

WHAT IS HAPPENING??

plz tell me agn did Arnav-khushi kiss? :O did they held fingers nd slept? *blinking eyes trying to believe * how did it come to THAT??

And ant Nk...well I thought he was ssupposed to get saved...wasnt he?? And didn't really get abt ''you don't hv to do it NIKHIL!" Wat was tht? Hasn't he already done watever he cud hv done? Doesn't the decision now lie only in judiciary hands abt his fate? Then...wat is tht NK cud hv done to change his fate? Are u implying on him being asked for denying his actions or mayb acceptance of regret for his action..tht could change his punishment??

Anyways...it wass a wonderful update...love the re-evoked friendship btwn Aman nd NK. and if Anjali was there...then why didn't she meet Nk...she's also a friend rgt..!

Thnks
Meg :)
Nirjhoramanisha thumbnail
I thought khushi will save nk :(