Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Arshi67

Baaraatis making sure to bag the ringside view of the Shaadi?!    πŸ˜†

Hehe! How could the wedding take place without the honoured guests! πŸ˜‰
john-angad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the fact that both know that they love each other makes things so much more complicated! loved the feelings u described
cocoamob thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was such a perfect, beautiful wedding ceremony. Even though the wedding was rushed and Arnav forced her into it, when it was time to actually make the vows and perform the rituals, they just gave in to their real feelings and passion for each other! 
But now the real battle between them begins I guess! Two strong characters with opposite, but strong beliefs and compromise is not going to be easy for either one of them. Arnav's love for her is deep enough that he is prepared to wait for her forever. How will he make her trust him again?

Khushi's trust in him (she did feel it during the wedding) is broken again and her love for him will have to be enough to fight for their marriage - will she try?
ManKiBaath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 With such a beautiful wedding, who cares if marriages are really made in heaven😊. The Sanskrit poems always have a hypnotizing effect and take it from me that the effect of your writing was no different. The sparks were flying everywhere, here too.

I was really glad that for all the turmoil they are going through, their hearts were in the exact place that they need ed to be during the wedding. I am sure the power of the rituals, the pheres, and the knot, have shown them enough glimpses of what it can be and we hope that they soon realize what it should be. 

Thanks for turning the flickering light at the end of the tunnel into an oncoming British train loaded with letters. The timing of the letter could not have come at a more inopportune time. And I thought British were only good at breaking countries.

Poor Arnav, it did not take long for him to realize that going around the fire is lot more easier than going through it. Going around might have given them a bond, but going through is what will seal that bond forever.

For all the despair at the end, thanks for throwing in the lifeline for us. Arnav can wait forever if he wants but let me be honest and say that, I cannot. Bring our Arshi back very very soon.

Awesome as usual and for an update like this, I'll wait...forever, if I have to πŸ˜ƒ
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
The wedding was so beautiful.  Loved the way you switched between mantras and their feelings.  
Bavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful chapter and wedding. Finally they are united though the holy matrimony but separated by the principles they follow in life. Arnav is wrong in thinking that she's fighting the losing battle and love for her country. This separation going to stay until the union of their  principles. Thx for the PM.
Arshi67 thumbnail
Choti, how beautifully you showed that "saare reeti rivaaz ka koi na koi matlab hota hain". 
"Feelings se badhkar" na sahi, but as an affirmation of those feelings.
Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Arshi67

Choti, how beautifully you showed that "saare reeti rivaaz ka koi na koi matlab hota hain". 

"Feelings se badhkar" na sahi, but as an affirmation of those feelings.

You are right about that sweetheart... now I think she owes us a damn update.

YO Choti... where are thou?  I want to know what Aap and Khushi are up to... won't you give your Di something to hold onto during the busy week... please... I will give you nice surprise on Thursday YKWIM? πŸ˜‰
chotidesi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Chokri_ASR

You are right about that sweetheart... now I think she owes us a damn update.

YO Choti... where are thou?  I want to know what Aap and Khushi are up to... won't you give your Di something to hold onto during the busy week... please... I will give you nice surprise on Thursday YKWIM? πŸ˜‰

Arey baby, if you don't give me anything, I can't either πŸ˜† Not a fair bargain, you know? πŸ˜‰ However, perhaps you can convince me... πŸ˜†
chotidesi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: LadyR

..She was His and He was Hers .. this line sums up their relationship.. no matter what happens they are destined to be together..   

Arnav may have whispered the last line but it resonated loudly -

You will sleep next to me. We will not just share a bed, but a life, and I'll wait...forever, if I have to."

Such a beautiful ceremony, while the immediate family were present this was totally  Arnav and Khushi,  their thoughts their emotions their desire for each other ..

On a humorous note, while your story is set in era of no mobile technology, Aman still managed to interrupt a possible romantic moment !!

I cracked up at that line! I laughed so hard πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†