Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Arshi67

Baaraatis making sure to bag the ringside view of the Shaadi?!    πŸ˜†

Wherever there is Shaadi, us Baaraatis are always there... dinka chika... balle balle...πŸ€ͺ  πŸ€ͺ  πŸ€ͺ  πŸ€ͺ  πŸ€ͺ  πŸ€ͺ  πŸ€ͺ  πŸ€ͺ  πŸ€ͺ  πŸ€ͺ  πŸ€ͺ   πŸ€ͺ  πŸ€ͺ  πŸ€ͺ  πŸ€ͺ  πŸ€ͺ  πŸ€ͺ  πŸ€ͺ  
headtotoe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey !!
The best update ever made by you this was !! It had every emotion just in right blend...

The mystic environment during the marriage ceremony, the love for each other ,trust and hope to have a future together, the carnal pull, the strongest urge to be with each other, to being blase to the topics where they would never agree...

The parting words were beautifully written for Arnav.. "We will share a life and I will wait for it.. Forever"

Just cant stop thinking about this story... Very fine piece of creativity !!!
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Finally read all the chapters. 
First when i read the prologue had a feeling that this will be another of 1942, A love story.😳 But I was so wrong. Your writing takes me in to the world of ARSHI. I am liking other character's as well particularly Dad. He is the man of the house and for sure we can see it how. 

Since its too much to write for all your chapters i will not be able to justify with few words so will just say that you rock girl and you write with grace. I am in love with your last line of the latest update. It tells a lot about your Arnav.πŸ‘
ipkndlover75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heart wrenching chapter!!!... The have irreconcilable differences... Wonder how they r going to overcome their differences...amazing writing!!!
ipkndlover75 thumbnail
Could really feel Arnavs pain and shock at Khushis decision...it was so palpable... Amazing job!!!
srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update...
Shaadi part was  beautifully written...
Ashok's conversation with arnav was heartwarming...
Both khushi and arnav are strong headed...let's see how their married life progresses...
addicted25 thumbnail
Dearest Choti, this was a wonderful chapter.
Their marriage was described to such perfection, both yearning to be together, lost in their feelings wanting to be with each other. Repeating their vows to be husband and wife together. The sanscrit adding to the meaning far more than I could ever imagined. Is it still taught in todays India? The scenes after the wedding where Ashok, asked Arnav to keep his daughter happy, and in turn keep himself happy, were touching , but somehow him waiting for his father to help him was so much more heartfelt, this man does understand his resposibilities, even though his heart still yearns to go back to England. Khushi sitting on the bed remembering their conversation re the mendhi, relating it to the present, and how she felt for him, prepared to be his wife in all ways. Couldn't Aman have waited to give him the letter? Khushis feeling for his disregard for her thoughts and wants is warrantied, but so unlike the 1930s world, an incredible thought for someone from that era. Most women would have accepted it was not their choice, but she stood up for her needs, good for her, but gosh did she have to war with her own inner needs to be with him. Good for Arnav his last words to her had me floored. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Awesome update Choti, cant wait forcthe nextechapter. πŸ€—Edited by addicted25 - 9 years ago
sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I love this story. I actually love anything you write. but this one story, it's so strong. I generally pick sides, I'm a practical person so I always side withheld more practical party (protagonist that is), but this one story has me boggled, I can't pick a side, I just cannot. I cannot wish for either of them to lose their perspective. I don't know how you're going to reach a middle ground here, for I would be upset if either of them lost their outlook, their perspective. I cannot wait to se how you're going to play these characters, how you will turn this around.
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Choti ... I just don't know how i've missed the last three chapters
will try and catch up before your next update ...
Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
There finally got married now where will this take them get them closer or far away from for each other