2 | ArHi FF Resistance | COMPLETE - Page 48

Posted: 9 years ago
So finally i caught up with this story!!!! Its beyond good πŸ‘. I love it πŸ˜Š. You have delivered a story with very strong characters!!! Its not only Arnav and Khushi's story, you have given importance to each character with great detail!!! I can't wait to read more and i just love the freedom concept, very unique πŸ‘...

Very well written..u churned out emotions with your words..πŸ‘
I hope Arnav does not get bitter..His instinct inadvertently tells him that Kushi is more important to him! He confessed, in fact promised to stay back and begged her hand in marriage..but I understand Kushi too..she will be heart broken if his dreams do not come true..when she knows how dear it was to him. She didn't ever want him to feel regret for not chasing his dreams!!

What did Anjali's words do to Arnav?..waiting eagerly..

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Such an intense update. . Loved every bit of it..

Arnav is ready to leave England for khushi. . That shows how much khushi is important to him.. But khushi doesn't want him to sacrifice his dream, his success for her.. Today he is happily giving up but after sometimes he might be mysrable..

You have written brilliantly. . I could feel the pain, the emotions they both were going through.. Can't wait for the next update. .

Originally posted by Arshi67

😳😳😳

πŸ˜†
Kyun dard hai itna, tere ishq mein, Rabba ve.. rabba ve...
The above line so perfect for their situation.

Khushi could never take away Arnav's dreams in the name of love. If she had agreed for him to stay now, then it would not even have been love from her side, it would have been just selfishness.

I think Arnav too understood why she refused his offer to stay back in India.

Now does NK and family know that Khushi has accepted the marriage proposal???

I am dreading to even think whats coming up next.

Gawd.. You left me breatheless.. one moment I was reeling with happiness that Arnav confessed and is ready to work it out and the next moment my emotions are all over the place when Khushi refuses... Though she is sounding very practical here..
Lastly,I am still hopeful that Arnav will make it happen... Continue soon..
Valentine special update milega KyaπŸ˜‰
Who on earth came up with this silly notion that "sabr ka phal meetha hota hain"?
Pfft, all rubbish! I want an update now, hmphf (bilkul aapwala  πŸ˜†). 
Choti ... my love ... will today be a "good day"?  
There, will this beseeching look help?

Yo Chota packet... I want my badawala update today... Shall we receive today or what?

Arrey it's Friday... Jaldi!!!