2 | ArHi FF Resistance | COMPLETE - Page 39

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Chokri_ASR

Ab kya hoga... res

EDITED...

Before I start my rant, let me tell you that with every update it gets better and better... that my love was bang on, you made me feel so many emotions... anguish, loss with the other, helplessness, angry, but there was still a bit of love left in their souls which you can still feel.

Very well executed... the fact that we are all angry at the both of them for being so hard headed is proof what you have done excellent job with this update... take a bow my Chota Packet!

Now...

Why oh why... is this happening?????  Please tellz us writerji, my heart can't take it...

Why is she running away by agreeing to marry NK?

Why is he not stopping her?

What is wrong with these two?

Seriously they are so strong headed and neither wants to give in at the moment, but I shall have hope based on the Prologue that a twist will force them to man/woman it up!  Can we get to that part already?

Ashok seems like the voice of reason... but is that enough to get these two to start thinking and following their hearts.

Oh I can't wait... can we please, pretty please get an update sooner than Friday?  I think I personally deserve one...πŸ˜‰

Love you baby girl!
Di

Had to respond to this here as well, because... it really, truly made me so happy yesterday.

You know how I was feeling about this, and this comment just made me want to run over and hug you. But I was too busy swooning cause Arnavji looks so damn hot in that. πŸ˜†

Thank you, for being there, leaving me comments that never fail to make me smile!

Love you. 
Originally posted by Mirabell

Oh No!!!!

You always know just what makes me happy, you wonderful person! πŸ˜† 

P.S.: This apt GIF comes from an episode that absolutely rocks. Stana Katic kills it. 
Originally posted by LadyR

Their relationship has withered like flowers deprived of love and water -

If only each of them knew the weight of their answer,  a  no from Arnav and a yes from Khushi - has had a domino effect on so many -  Arnavs' father and Sister see their anguish and feel their suffering, but are helpless to help them..

Arnavs' mother seems to believe a marriage will solve Khushi's dilemma..

A political move or event seems imminent as it seems we are getting close to the prologue - where we have read Khushi deems herself as NK's fiance and Arnav will remind her she is not.. 

Look forward to more..

Loved that analogy. It's so fitting! Your comments are always so thoughtful- thank you, for leaving them!
Originally posted by bhavali4RR

R
Hope you had a wonderful day on your birthday and the celebrations are continuing through the weekend πŸ₯³.

As for the update -

"What had they done?" - A more appropriate one is what have you done, Choti?

Being away from each other, still gave me hope that they can at least look at each other. But now, having someone in the middle, that will not only block the view, it will also slowly start blocking the mind too.

We were afraid that this moment will come. But, as long as they are stuck in their selfish driven love, it is better to take the bitter pill now rather than taking the slow poison for the rest of their future. How ironic that for all the time they spent in that rose garden, they are still judging the plant based on its thorns and not its flowers.

Hope is always a wonderful companion and it is with me right now. True selfless love is also a wonderful feeling and I hope it accompanies Khushi and Arnav soon. Sometimes an act of desperation is what drives a discovery and I am really hoping, wishing, praying, and will be bribing you, Choti to make NK  more of a catalyst that accelerates the inevitable so that I can sleep in peace.

Another nice update but I am more afraid of the twists to come. First it was Arnav's proposal, then the break-up, and now NK's proposal...what will be next, Choti?

I was going to highlight the first paragraph... and then I was going to highlight the line of "judging the plant based on its thorns and not its flowers" and then I was going to highlight something else and I just couldn't decide!

This comment is just so awesome damnit. I had to call you out for it- I loved the thorns and roses statement, I loved bitter pill vs. the slow poison... it's comments like these that drive me to write. 

Thank you. Thank you so, so, so much. 
Originally posted by Raila1014

3 weeks - how could they stay angry with each other for this long when they could not keep their hands off each other?  Hope it makes him realize how stupid he was to make assumptions and decisions on her behalf.  They are each suffering in isolation but too obstinate to take the first step towards reconciliation and communication.  I applaud Ashok for stepping in the middle of the battlefield reminding his son that it is not in his character to give up easily on what he treasured and asking him the very valid question if he could really walk away and give it all up.  Kushi worries me though because it really feels like she has given up more than him.  At least he is angry whereas she is resigned.  Accepting NK's offer may feel like she is putting an end to this for good but will she be able to lie in her bed with the ghost still hovering around?  However her acceptance did bring him out of his stupor and hurt him badly.  Will it be enough to put an end to their misery?  I feel the prologue scene is coming up now as I remember him saying that she was not engaged to NK yet.  Oh Choti, I am hurting with them and I am so disappointed in them for not being able to communicate with each other anymore because this Arhi in this story had the best communication I have read about.
Btw, hope you partied hard on your very special b'day !

Don't write them off quite yet! Picture toh abhi baaki hai, mere dost πŸ˜‰ 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Blgm7zBQbbc[/YOUTUBE]

This can't be happening. . 😭.. Khushi said yes for NK.. I was fearing this.. They are both strong headed and hold their believes above everything. . They are hurting, pinning for each other but won't say a word about it. .

You have perfectly described their emotions and it hurts so much. . I could feel their pain in my heart.. Why can't their love story be simple or maybe little less complicated. . πŸ˜”..

Continue soon. .
What an emotional update😭
NOW arnav will have to react...!