Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rk2127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh god how hurt they both are in there decision to part ways. None of them is willing to talk on the same as if it was never there and yet they yearn for the other, there warmth, there kisses, there talks, there silent companionship. 

There Arnav is questioning if he ever meant anything to her for her to give up so easily but I like Ashok Raizada's take, he knows his son so he questioned him if had hurt her in a way they she gave up on him. And this made Arnav think of his painful words and her loss and hurt. I'm seriously hoping Senior ASR to bring them closer again.

There Khushi is no different yet she is right in her stance since it was her need and wishes as a human that Arnav overlooked when he announce his decision of moving to England along with her. Anjali tried but she can't help but be a spectator of how they both ruin what they could have under there ego and passion for the country.

Arnav is hurt with Khushi's decision of marrying NK but it was to happen sooner or latter if not NK than someone else if it's not going to be Arnav. 

If this update lacked the passion and intensity of there craving for other in terms of kisses  and touches than it certainly made up in there intensity of trying to keeping apart from other and failed attempts to move on.

I think we are nearing prologue with a big confrontation on it's wake.
Edited by rk2127 - 9 years ago
Onlooker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Both stubborn fools..and their childish and stubborn nature is hurting me..
Both of them does not share their feelings and feels other is not hurting enough when truth is far from it. I wish, one is less stubborn. The realization that both are hurting from this separation and needs desperately to be together would be a balm soothing effect. But I guess, it is not to be..the way you wrote the prologue..

Kushi..i wish she bought some more time. Arnav is too shocked to hide his emotions. But Kushi was not looking at him to know her yes broke his heart..Though, she knows his feelings for her, his vulnerability would have asked her to wait some time before starting anew relation. Arnav is bound to be bitter, callous and jealous..
saschades thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG this is heartbreaking!!! naheee😭
thanks for update xx
sweety421 thumbnail
Came across this story... finally finished reading it... Itz beautifully written dear...
And this chapter was great...
I hope arnav will not let her go...
Rilli intresting. ...
Continue soon
barbiebala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Everything messed up royally.
Khushi said Yes to marry NK.
Both are holding their choices and not ready leave their opinions.

I'm feeling bad for both Arnav and Khushi.
I will be hurtful for khushi to pretend content in front of family and for Arnav to going thru all the happenings.

Is there any chance of them getting together?Will their love strong enough to get them together inspite of those different opinions?

Awaiting for the next update...
ManKiBaath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Unres'ed here with a broken heart.  Hoping for this moment to pass sssooonnn.
Greyasr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Naheee nahee
Dukhi Arnav kabhi Nahi
-Roshini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What khushi agreed to marry nk.? 😲
Now What will happen?
shubhi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Omg Khushi agreed for marrying NK... 😲
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

shocker.. Khushi said yes.. I didn't expect it so soon..