Fan Fictions

2 | ArHi FF Resistance | COMPLETE - Page 35

Arshi67 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I also want to know ...

Choti, what an exquisitely written update on coming to terms with reality. Living with your decision. Sach mein, kyun dard hain itna tere ishq mein. My heart aches for the two of them. You've brought out their emotions and feelings of pain and bewilderment at what's happening so beautifully. 

Ashok's perspicaciousness had continued to give me hope that he will be able to bang some sense into their heads, but Khushi's acceptance of NK's proposal has my heart sinking. A girl like her will not go back on her word I think. Ab kya hoga

While I understand Sakshi's joy at the prospect of seeing her daughter settled, I wish she'd see the resignation in Khushi's demeanour. She's giving in, not accepting the proposal. Something Anjali sees so clearly. 

Your writing, my love, just gets better with each update. The depth with which you are able to portray their feelings is searingly poignant. I love it! 

Edited by Arshi67 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swtsam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
omg...khushi agreed to marry NK...poor arnav is devastated. ...
both are sad...hope everything turns out gud...
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Me too...😲

Edited by rulama - 9 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Interesting Update..Good Going..πŸ‘
nik1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

πŸ˜• Oh Yeah...what are they doing...

I am pinning my hopes on Ashok Raizada...

No passionate kissing and touches today...its been three weeks?...gosh even I am hurting...kudos to your writing Choti...this Judai is really affecting me...

btw, the garden must need a break na...they have been pulling & pulling out the weeds for so long...i can smell the roses you know πŸ˜› no kidding 

Well, i am waiting for a very explosive convo between Arnav and Khushi on NK next and a passionate kissy tooo...feeling helpless and frustrated alongwith them

Edited by nik1310 - 9 years ago
badfaith4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh dear. Both are still in love with each other and but can't be with each other. Yet they don't want the other person o move on so quickly.
Hopefully Anjali will put a stop to this madness that has unfolded since Khushi said yes to NK.
Edited by badfaith4u - 9 years ago
Mirabell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Oh No!!!!

Edited by Mirabell - 9 years ago
anukap thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
unRes
oh dear, khushi and arnav are torn apart by ideology and circumstance for now. but referring back to the prologue, things between them will always be on a simmer...so looking forward to what arnav will do when kushi gets engaged to nk. choti, can't wait for the next update. but no pressure, i do appreciate the effort you put in to give us a steady dose:) honestly, how do you manage to write, and so beautifully, along with your hectic schedule at school? keep it up. love and best wishes.
Edited by anukap - 9 years ago
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
my god khushi can't be that hard...she could have said no...but then its 1940 era...girls couldn't say no to marriages as they can say nowadays  Edited by ranogill - 9 years ago
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Their relationship has withered like flowers deprived of love and water -

If only each of them knew the weight of their answer,  a  no from Arnav and a yes from Khushi - has had a domino effect on so many -  Arnavs' father and Sister see their anguish and feel their suffering, but are helpless to help them..

Arnavs' mother seems to believe a marriage will solve Khushi's dilemma..

A political move or event seems imminent as it seems we are getting close to the prologue - where we have read Khushi deems herself as NK's fiance and Arnav will remind her she is not.. 

Look forward to more..