nishkka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Loved the way you penned this update. 
chotidesi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Raila1014

Where did the inspiration for this story come from?

I see a lot of Expel style in your writing. Juhi is one of my favourite. (Hate auto correction on my iPad)

Originally posted by: Pinky.Raizada

I don't know if you answered this question before, 

What was your inspiration to write a period drama and where did you get the Idea?

and 

I can see whole story ahead now, Khushi gets engaged to NK and goes fully into freedom fighter more. Arnav gets his ego hurt and joins British forces...how they patch will be very interesting. 

PS. You are free to demolish my speculation.

My love for history! I've always really enjoyed history in general, and I also love historical romances- so I decided to try my hand at one of my own.
Edited by chotidesi - 9 years ago
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Choti, another awesome update.

Khushi's parents were killed by the British regime. It is really not fair on Arnav's part to make assumptions that Khushi and his parents will move with him to England.

Ok here I want to write something really practical. 

I think those days people travelled by ships right from India to England and back. How many days would it take to travel?? And those days probably they did not even have phone connections. How did Arnav think that his parents would come with him leaving behind Anjali and everything else practically disowning everything they were and they are.

And not to forget racism was quite common everywhere in the world. In such circumstances it is a shocker that he wants to move to England and he wants to take his wife and parents too. I mean this is just plain selfishness on his part. Khushi is right, achieve something in India and show everyone.

Khushi took the correct logical decision of ending things here without either one getting hurt too much. Among the two, she is the more practical one.

The situation here reminds me so much of the song "Kabira" from yeh jawani hai deewani. It suits perfectly for Arnav here.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHNNMj5bNQw[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by canapoem - 9 years ago
Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
All I'm saying is bring in the next update
headtotoe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey !! What a master piece...
This update is going to be with me for a long time.. I am drenched in emotions right now... Such nice ans clear description of the inner turmoil..  You've reached out and reflected on both the protagonists marvelously...

Its is tough to resist something which you crave for ... But at times you just cant help the situation...

Very well written..
DDC1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chotidesi

My love for history! I've always really enjoyed history in general, and I also love historical romances- so I decided to try my hand at one of my own.

Whose your favorite? What's your favorite period? 

Btw- writing professionally- don't have to be a writer per say--could be a NYT columnist.
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
...but it has to happen like that...now what
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chotidesi

Me too. I love historical romances like this. Keep writing :)