Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi67 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Res

Choti 👏

An update that starts with her savouring the word they' and ends with her tearing herself away from the they'. That feeling of bursting with happiness transmuted into painful reality in a poignantly written update. Your use of language and manner in which you've put forth the emotions of each one of your characters is superb. The subtle play of emotions, the delicate subtext in their actions very well portrayed. 

The ambience you created for their conversation was superlative. Teetering at the edge, pulling back after the most tentative of attempts to jump. Choosing to follow the dream that has consumed him ever since he can remember. But won't success be hollow if he can't share it with her? A her, in whom a shadow of pain causes him to want to soothe it away instantly. Begs the question, can just love ever be enough? 

And I'm calling you back right now to tell me what happens next! 

Edited by Arshi67 - 9 years ago
DDC1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Unres

That was so beautiful   .. the description of their pain, their helplessness is clear when they both give up so easily. The characters say so little & yet make us feel so much.
Arnav is delusional if he thinks his family would be happy away from Anju & India.

Why do I have the intuition (from day 1 )that Kushi would be engaged to NK & he will die before/immediately after the wedding? 

Happy Birthday again!
Edited by DDC1 - 9 years ago
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
When it is...

and also...

when it should be...

Why is it like this???

Aisa Kyun hota hai... Choti???
Edited by rulama - 9 years ago
ManKiBaath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Main bhi Res for double dhamaka

Firstly, I should say I am disappointed a bit and the culprit is all me for hoping that Arnav and Khushi would enjoy the view at least for a while after jumping off the cliff. But on second thought, there is slight sniff of happiness in the way they decided to not drag this on where every moment would have felt like a lifetime for them and us.

"Commitment is a choice but so is fear" and "Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get." - It's unfortunate that they have chosen fear and success instead of commitment and happiness. They are clinging on to the conditions and notions that already exist and I so wish at least one of them (both would be wonderful) accepts the responsibility for changing "what is" and as it exists.

I think many of your readers are puzzled just like me not able to decide what to make of their choices. Achieving a sense of accomplishment, self worth, an identity versus achieving a rewarding home life and the love of their life. I am completely dumb founded and cross eyed for once and I am officially requesting you, Choti to be the designated driver on this one and I know fully well not to tell the most experienced driver how to get us a happy place.
Edited by bhavali4RR - 9 years ago
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Taken
*edited*

The inevitable separation is finally here and I don't like it a bit! None of us would actually!! Hmm is there not a way to avoid this? It's like an ego clash as to who will give in and say okay out of love for the other! I know both of them have their reasons an dtheir interests but one of them have to change it for the other!

In this case though I'm with Khushi, I'd like them to have a closure soon!

I like the fathers character it's just right! And mother is as usual soneone who cannot see her kids hurt!

Lovely man! Looking forward to see what happens next!

Cheers
Edited by TwilightStar_JP - 9 years ago
badfaith4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good lord. 
That must have been very painful. Both of them are trying to save themselves from more pain and anguish. But they want the other one to fight for themselves. 😭
Edited by badfaith4u - 9 years ago
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
There, they slipped walking the tight rope, now i think khushi will say yes to NK 🤢
hajr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great update 
What they do next 
Sweety012345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great update 
I am actually glad that they ended it now because no matter who moved one of them would have ended up resenting the other 
moonstonespirit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update!!
As much as I hate to see them give up on their love, this separation seems inevitable. Maybe this might be good for them in the longer run